Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:26 pm
((... you posted that twice.... ))
Yuu looked at the other captain strangely before continuing the conversation. "Your lucky... If I want to talk to Uindoiki I have to persuade her to come out... I've only ever been to her world once or twice, and those were when I was first learning to use the sword....." Yuu sighed again.
"I don't remember the last one at all... Nothing. Maybe I was traumatized over something that they did..... But now we're partnered up with captains! I'm so happy!" Uindoiki laughed at their good fortune. "And Yuu tends to be funny also..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Aoimizu looked at Yuu in shock. "Really? I thought all shinigami got along like this.." She mumbled a few things thoughtfully.

Bakufu smiled at her excited friend. "Yes we to have gotten sensible, skilled shinigami this time.~~Aoimizu seems to enjoy this world as much as i do, and i like the company.~~" She seemed completely relaxed on her bubble.

{fixed it ~~internet probs caused it}
{this is her in Bankai transform}
{Bakufu- true form}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:51 pm
Yuu looked thoughtful. "I don't mind. It's her own choice. That's what makes our relationship so uniquely strong. I've never even questioned her about why she won't let me..." Yuu smiled.
Uindoiki looked at Bakufu. "I don't let Yuu into my world very often. You know... it's actually changed quite a bit since the last time she was there. And what's great is that she doesn't ask why and just accepts it. We trust each other a lot." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 pm
Aoimizu smiled. "That's nice. Trust is important. Bakufu trusts me not to make stupid judgments, and i trust her to do her best in battle. She also trust me not to annoy her too bad. We got a few things figured out the first year." She looked lazily at Bakufu then back. "We're good friends now..." She looked around, thinking.

Bakufu looked interested. "You think i could come?~~ Check out what changed?~~" She looked over at Aoimmizu, just after she turned away. "Hmmm....i wonder what they're talking about.~~" She wondered whether or not to go over there again.

Aoimizu smiled at her thoughts. "Hmm...Yuu? Do you think we could..'hang out' often? I mean, around meetings of course." She floated lazily.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Yuu looked at Aoimizu. "I don't mind. It's a whole lot better then sitting around doing paperwork all day, isn't it?" Yuu smiled.
"I don't mind... but don't tell Yuu okay? I want it to be a surprise the next time she needs to come...." Uindoiki looked at the two before looking back at Bakufu, smiling mischievously. "We could always find out, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 pm
Aoimizu smiled. "Very much so. I like you. Your fun, and kinda smart." She was very blunt sometimes. This is just how she talks.
Bakufu smiled back, but slightly upset. "Let's go over there then. "She floated lazily towards the two shinigami.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:15 pm
Yuu smiled. "Your fun to be around too." She noticed Uindoiki and Bakufu moving towards them. "I think we're going to be joined by our friends...."
"YUU ~ SHA~!" Uindoiki jumped off the bubble, flapped once or twice and landed on Yuu's head. "I've missed you, Yuu!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:36 pm
Aoimizu smiled. "Yay. Oh, really?~" She turned to see Bakufu float torwards her. Aoimizu's bubble and Bakufu's burst together creating one big one with Bakufu sitting on her lap. "Bubbles are such fun~~"

{writer's block .....night}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Uindoiki moved till she was perched on Yuu's shoulders. "I agree! They are fun!"
"You think a lot of things are fun..." Yuu said smiling at Uindoiki.
Uindoiki looked at Yuu then shrugged before grinning at Bakufu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 pm
{only on for another hour from now}

Aoimizu was smiling and relaxing when Bakufu whispered that in the shinigami's world it was now dark out. "Oh really. That means we have to leave...." Bakufu nodded and began to wait until Yuu and her sword were ready.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:22 pm
"Time to get off, you little rascal..." Yuu pulled Uindoiki off her shoulders. "Hey I'm ready whenever you are, Aoimizu." Yuu smiled while Uindoiki pouted on the bubble.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:17 pm
All the condles and incence were burned out, and Jiinji was sleeping peacefully on his bed. He had gotten up a few minutes before the smell faded so he could sleep... His door was locked but the windows were open. There were weirs pink, black and purple balls beneath the windows on the inside.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:41 pm
Aoimizu smiled sadly."Go ahead." She told Bakufu and she nodded. The world melted again. This time it was the real world. Aoimizu was standing there, used to the change in gravity. The gravity was much less in Bakufu's world so she had long ago gotten used to it. "Wow. It really is dark. Um..i guess i'll say good night, and head off...."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm
"Yeah me too." Yuu had ended up on the ground. She stood up holding her hands out for balance. She looked at Aoimizu and smiled. "Well... I guess I'll probably see you tomorrow. Bye." Yuu smiled and waved before shunpoing off to her room. She smiled and closed the door behind her, falling asleep as soon as she was under her blankets.  

drac54

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces