Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:11 pm
"Hey, Aoimizu... wanna see something funny?" Toni grinned before pulling out a medium sized square of paper and folded it into a glider shape. "Watch this... I think its kind of funny..." Toni waved the paper glider in front of Hoshi, who immediately started following it, the wolf cubs head moving from side to side. Toni winked at Aoimizu before throwing the glider. Hoshi barked at it before chasing it around the room as the glider swirled around other people's heads.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:16 pm
Aoimizu dropped the liquid she was playing with as she began laughing. "AH, that is, ah, hilarious." She said between heaving breaths. She was having fun watching the cub chase the paper glider.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:23 pm
Toni was laughing as well, while Hoshi dived between Ino's legs after the glider, which continued to glide above the ground by a couple feet. "What's really funny is when you use chakra to make the glider speed up and move in... unnatural ways... or you transform it. Toni laughed again as Hoshi jumped up, just barely missing the glider by less than an inch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm
((o.o Gomen... My bad ^^'))

Haruka followed Hoshi as she chased the glider. As it got closer to her, Haruka gently blew on it and it angled to the left hitting Bink on the nose. She started to giggled, she loved fooling around with him.

"Hey!" Bink exclaimed when the glider hit him. He glared at Haruka for a second and then started to laugh himself. He picked up the glider and fixed the nose so it was sharp again since it bent a little when it hit him and then the floor.  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:14 pm
Keikei got soooooooooo bored watching the others having fun.She looked around to see that all the other sensi's were coming in the class and taking the students to talk somewhere else.Keikei watched as Asuma walked in the class and over to his new students. *I wonder where Kakashi is.Maybe reading his perv book again.* Thinking about Kakashi made Keikei angry. Keikei walked over to Bink and whispered "I'll be back in a few minutes." Keikei turned and walked out of the classroom.Keikei walked to her tree outside of the village.She sat down and started to calm down using her concentration and deep breathing exercises.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm
Aoimizu was laughing, but stopped when it hit Bink in the face. ...they wouldn't like it if i laughed at them.... She looked at Haruka and felt the need to reprimand, but figured that was just as bad. She saw Hatake leave. "Toni...Where is Hatake going....Shouldn't we wait for Kakashi-Sensei?.." She said this so low only toni should hear it.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:09 pm
Toni stopped laughing when she heard Aoimizu's question. "Don't worry... Hatake can handle himself. He probably knows the Jonin better than we do... though I've heard rumors that Kakashi-Sensei reads perverted books and is late to most occasions... which seems to be the case here..." Toni said, noticing that the other Sensei's had all come and gone, their students with them... "I have a feeling that we're going to be here awhile..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:20 pm
Keikei heared a sound in the bushes.She got up and walked over to the sound.It was Kakashi.He was leaning against a tree,reading Makeout Paradise.Keikei felt like beating him up, but she just walked away and sat under her tree, doing her concentration and deep breathing exercises. Again.  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 am
Haruka stopped giggling when Asuma walked in. She went over to Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino. Asuma lead the four of them outside and over to a small sitting area just outside the school and started to talk to them.
((Does anyone want to be Asuma, Ino, Choji, or Shikamaru? I can play as the others, but it's rather lonley by myself.))

Bink looked up when Haruka left her seat and sighed. He looked down at the glider and sent it sailing again with a flick of his wrist. Kakashi was taking way too long. He looked at who was left in the class with him. Toni, Aoimizu, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. Plus Hatake? All of these people on one squad? Kakashi will have his work cut out for him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:50 am
Walking Thru Mist
Haruka stopped giggling when Asuma walked in. She went over to Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino. Asuma lead the four of them outside and over to a small sitting area just outside the school and started to talk to them.
((Does anyone want to be Asuma, Ino, Choji, or Shikamaru? I can play as the others, but it's rather lonley by myself.))

Bink looked up when Haruka left her seat and sighed. He looked down at the glider and sent it sailing again with a flick of his wrist. Kakashi was taking way too long. He looked at who was left in the class with him. Toni, Aoimizu, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. Plus Hatake? All of these people on one squad? Kakashi will have his work cut out for him.

((i'll take them))  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:38 am
As Keikei sat, a Squirel sat on her lap.Keikei looked at the squirel.It looked hungery.She picked up the squirel and looked around for something it could eat. *Squirel treats...maybe.* Keikei looked around to find what squirels would like.After 10 minutes, the treats were ready.They were made of all kinds of nuts and fruit that squirels like. They were also made in the shape of an acorn. She fed the squirel one.He loved it! Keikei fed the squirel a few more. Then Keikei asked the squirel that if after 10 minutes he could give him the scroll that she would write.Then she would give him squirel treats everyday.The squirel agreed.Keikei wrote the note and it said "Kakashi, aren't you supposed to meet your new cell today?" Keikei gave the squirel the note and she got up and said good bye and left to the acadamy. Keikei got to the class room ans sat down on a separte desk on the other side of the class room. Keikei watched as Naruto put a eraser on the top of the door to get back at Kakashi for making them wait. After 12 minuteds Kakashi walked in the classroom and got hit on the head with an eraser.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:54 pm
((Who do you want to be? We can split up the people))

Bink shifted between watching the glider, the door, and what the others were doing. It didn't seem like much. Was Kakashi always going to be this late? He closed his eyes and sighed. The sound of the door opening made him open one eye and look. Hatake was comming back in and sat down. Still no signs of Kakashi. He watched as Naruto placed the eraser on the door. 'Oh boy... what's he doing now?' he thought as Sakura was telling him to stop.

Bink placed his head on the desk, bored out of his mind. Footsteps in the hall made him look up as Kakashi opened the door and got hit with the eraser. He cocked his head to the side, wondering why the jonin didn't dodge the eraser.

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:10 pm
((how about you tell me witch ones you wanna do, then i'll take the others))
Keikei got very tiered and tryed to sleep.But then Kakashi said that they were going somewhere else and he wanted the team to follow.Keikei knew where they were going so she said "I'll meet you guys there." and jumped out the window.She ran to the top of the building(in less than 5 seconds) and laied down to wait for everyone.In a matter of seconds, she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 am
Toni sighed at Naruto's idiocy before walking up the door and heading upstairs, guessing that was where Hatake went. Hoshi having finally caught the glider followed Toni up the stairs, bouncing enthusiastically from step to step. "I wish I had your energy..." Toni laughed and picked up Hoshi before running up the last few stairs and walking over to where Hatake was. "Guess I was right..."  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:58 pm
Aoimizu saw Kakashi walking in and get hit by the eraser and was a bit concerned. She didn't bother with that thought as she followed him to where Hatake had already gone. .....hmmm....i wonder where we are going.....what are we going to do first?.... She followed silently, almost like a ghost.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff