Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:04 pm
"Meowwww purr purr purr" Claire smiled at Hikari and put Starlight in her Mopad basket and put a little helmet on the the cats head."Safety first ill see you around you got a place to stay?" Claire asked Hikari.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 pm
"Oh please don't worry about me. I'm headed to the next town to look for work. Now that I know my brother is dead, I have to look for a job and a place I can call my home." she said smiling.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:14 pm
"Oh im sorry to hear about tour bro hear you can borrow my phone and i can give you a lift the next town i just have to fill up on gas" Claire started her mopad and pulled up at the gas station across the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 pm
"Oh no, no, no. I'll be fine. Well,...I'll be just going then." she bowed and head to where the tracks before was going.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:22 pm
"Good luck and stay safe and youre ever in need of a friendly stranger aka mwaa heres my number." Claire handed Hikari a card that had her cell number and home number.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:25 pm
"Oh! Thank you." she bowed again and smiled then left.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 pm
"Meoowwww!" "Oh quite right i have to get cat food" Claire drove to the pet supply store and bought 2 big bags of cat food. She strapped them to the back of her mopad. '"Oh yea Jim i have one more thing to purchase." "No Claire we dont have any more kittens" "No jim i need a collar for my little buddy in the basket. Claire paid for a bright yellow collar and put it on Starlight. She then got on her mopad and drove home. her door was broken in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:33 pm
When Hikari reached the town, she quickly asked any stores for a job.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm
"Oh no oh no. Move cats move" Claire looked at her ran sacked home. Claire fell to her knees in tears.Her cat rubbed up agianst her to comfort her. "How could this happen again? *Sob Sob* No not again" Claire got up and cried as she cleaned up the house seeing how all her jewelery was gone except the stuff in the safe which was still safely hidden away. After a majority was cleaned she fed her cats and listened to her radio which was still on her nightstand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:43 pm
name: Bruce Alan "Yellow Fire" Cooper
race: mostly unknown even 2 himself, but he's sure he's human
bio: at age 10 his entire family line was wiped out yet he was not killed as well. the attempt on his life failed and brought untold misery to those around him. no one is sure how he earned the nickname "yellow fire". rumor has it that he has a rifle powerful enough to take down hundreds of enemies at once...but no one's lived to prove it.
pic:User Image  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:46 pm
"I know Alice i miss our old house too but we had to go" "Meow?" "No i havent talked to him in a while" Claire got up and checked her phone for messages. No Messages. "Alice i think if i called it would make me sound like i cant control my own life." Claire layed on her bed looking up at the black ceiling with the painted constellations.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:46 pm
When Hikari was running all over town for a job, she bumped into a boy.
She fell on the ground but stood up again.
"I-I am so sorry. I'm in a hurry so if you would excuse me." she bowed and left.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:48 pm
Bruce was out walking, trying to enjoy some of the little peace he had gotten. He noticed a broken door as he passed a house. "I knew it was to good to last," he sighed. He pulled out his heavy assault rifle and slowly made his way to the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Hikari was at a cake shop and was accepted for a job.
She cried out of happiness and bowed, thanking the owner.
She changed into her uniform and smiled.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:55 pm
Bruce reached the door and heard music playing. "Hello?" he called into the house.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff