Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
okay who is so f ucken tired of hearing jonas bros at school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-iiKittyBoo

5,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 pm
The girls at my school have T shirts and back packs. It makes me sick. It's middle school!!! Their so dumb. And they say their cute. Their not even close to being cute. Every time I turn around someone is singing one of their songs or putting another poster in their locker!!! They have <3's all over their binder with the Jonas Brothers names on it. It makes me sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 pm
XxIm_A_Carcrash_HeartxX
XxDemon_PunkxX
I just wanna strangle myself whenever I hear their stupid a** songs!

you took the words right out of my mouth. stare

lolz rly anoying specially when you r at a a store and u see their posters and stuff they have makes me wann die  

f4g0tZ

0mn0mn0m1234

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 pm
-I_Meuw_Rainbows-
The girls at my school have T shirts and back packs. It makes me sick. It's middle school!!! Their so dumb. And they say their cute. Their not even close to being cute. Every time I turn around someone is singing one of their songs or putting another poster in their locker!!! They have <3's all over their binder with the Jonas Brothers names on it. It makes me sick.

I know how you feel. The girls at my school are completely OBSESSED with them. It's driving me completely insane  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:46 am
Aikou Kyuui
-I_Meuw_Rainbows-

I know how you feel. The girls at my school are completely OBSESSED with them. It's driving me completely insane
@_@ Same thing happens at my school which is insane, and even little girls in elementary school are saying the <3 Jonas Brothers. x.x Its even more insane when girls are saying they <3 Jonas Brothers and <3 Edward Cullen. Ugh, I want them both to die, but I have no energy in the morning~  

egg sensei

Wheezing Sophomore

7,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

LexaWonderBunny

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 am
a lot of girl in my school its just jonas brothere bla bla bla its so a suck band and THEY ARE SO GAY !  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:36 am
x . x Even the kindergarten kids are obsessed

l-Utau chan-l
Aikou Kyuui
-I_Meuw_Rainbows-

@_@ Same thing happens at my school which is insane, and even little girls in elementary school are saying the <3 Jonas Brothers. x.x Its even more insane when girls are saying they <3 Jonas Brothers and <3 Edward Cullen. Ugh, I want them both to die, but I have no energy in the morning~

0mn0mn0m1234

Celandine Hornblower

Feline Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 pm
Aikou Kyuui
-I_Meuw_Rainbows-

one of my friend is like in love w/ them and also she is like obsessed w/ hannah  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 pm
kayab
a lot of girl in my school its just jonas brothere bla bla bla its so a suck band and THEY ARE SO GAY !

and they got greasy hair plus they r really creepy looking  

Celandine Hornblower

Feline Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Celandine Hornblower

Feline Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:23 pm
-I_Meuw_Rainbows-

i know it like obsession and it bothers me
a whole lot spe cially when theyr like thei r soo hot ... not  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm
small-sweet-stuff
yea i hate them!! and theres alot of girly girls @ my school that go googley eyed just thinknig about them :XP gross!

i know its like get over them they r not cool  

Celandine Hornblower

Feline Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Celandine Hornblower

Feline Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm
beyondcrazy
Hmmmm, sometimes I wish that the girls at my school talked about the Jonas Brothers. Okay that's a lie but valid in my case. All I can hear is "TWILIGHT OMGZ!!!!" It is absolutely revolting. But I can look at the bright side, if you put Twilight in front of me, I will not read it, but if you play the Jonas Brothers, I have to hear it. Luckily I go to a trashy school, thus the girls are only into cheap romances and not into abstinent closet cases.

twilight sucks too but i dchoose something even lamer over those to they r such boring topics  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 pm
SexyAJ509
god when eva im around my neices all they do is listen to there music i final took there cds and broke em all cuz i couldnt stand it anymore

they cal their songs cool
i mean poison ivy
might as well call it nlame ivy  

Celandine Hornblower

Feline Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Celandine Hornblower

Feline Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:29 pm
Fred 38
The joehoes are loved by the fanbitches at my school. I ******** tell them to shutup and that all the johoes are gay, and then i got slapped. cry

I see that the girls in my school lack intelligence. stare

same here one f my friends had a pen and some kid stepped on it and brooke it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 pm
o.o  

LexaWonderBunny

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Runa-Ruza

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:07 am
if someone ever mentions anything about the jonas bros i go insane and run away from those crazy ppl! ahhh its so annoying!  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff