Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teiha

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:03 pm
.:Unedited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Natsube (:
Name of horse: Arsalan
Owner: Lumenne
Temper: Enduring
Breed: ---
Description:
Eyes: Bright aqua blue, but not so saturated that it’s blinding.
Body: The main part of his body is light dapple gray, blending into white at the knees, and into black at the feathering on the feet. His face, neck and chest are white, and his cheeks are a very mild red. His ears are black, and the black continues down in stripes that circle his eyes and then down under his chin, similar to a cheetah’s markings.
Hooves: Lighter than his feathering, tinted slightly reddish/pinkish.
Mane: Crimped, medium gray blending into dark gray at the ends. (If "crimped" isn't considered a default style, please make it braided instead.)
Tail: Curly, medium gray blending into dark gray at the ends.
*** Please feel free to deviate from my description and reference image if you feel inspired!
Reference image(s): Arsalan
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ---
Tag frame color: Colorist’s choice.
Tag feather color: Colorist’s choice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Edited Regular

Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: I'll decide when I see her
Owner: Sylent Nyte
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tranquil
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'd like her to be entirely custom made by you. All I know is that I'd like her to be based off of a Lily, which I will link in refs. Colors and edits are entirely up to you. I'd like her to be simple and elegant.
Reference image(s): Click~
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: White/pink? Whatever you think
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: Entirely up to you, but I would like her to have edited hair, maybe with a lily in it or possibly her tail? You decide! :3 You can do anything from minor-major edits.  

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 pm
UNEDITED REGULAR

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Hazalinia Moongazer
Owner: Tygress Dream
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Enigmatic
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark blue-black down her back fading to midnight blue and lighter blue on legs. Silver hooves, grey-green eyes.
Markings: Silver tiger stripes and a silver crescent moon under her eye
Mane and tail: long black streaked with silver.
Reference image(s): Other Haze pets
Aerithe Haz
Jokoa Haz Haz the Kylandrei

Default accessory color(s)?: colorist's choice
Tag frame color: colorist's choice
Tag feather color: colorist's choice  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:20 pm
Edited Regular

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Brandt [German - sword]
Owner: Logue
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Relaxed
Breed: Horse breed - Black Forest (Schwarzwälder Kaltblut) <--No need to include this. Just wanted to put it here 'cuz it looks cool. ;D
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Eyes: You can't see his eyes. ^^;
-Hair: The same as in the the first reference picture, color-wise and for the style.
-Tail: Sleek and pretty, like his mane. Like in the reference picture, it reaches to about his ankles. It's the same color as his mane, too.
-Markings: Starting from his shoulders and reaching just before his rump are the outlines of white wings. Like these, only in white:

Angel Wings

They curl inward like those wings, too.
-Basically, he looks exactly like the reference image, colors and all, save for the wing designs and hoof hair.

Reference image(s):

The horse he is based off of.

Close-up of Horse Face

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please.
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color: A dark one, like his body color, and a creamy one, like his hair.
Tag background image: Crop it and resize it as you will - it's kind of large. ^^;

Background

Hair/clothing edits: His mane and tail would both be edited to match the reference picture.

Brandt is a big horse. I'd like him to be on the more robust base, with his front legs down and everything, if that's allowed.

Price: 600k

Logue

Fluffy Pup

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:29 pm
Edited Regular

Name of horse: Alice [I'd like it to say "of Wonderland" in smaller text under her name, if possible]
Owner: Nuclearity
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Wonderland
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her hair will be a light blonde in color. The mane on the main ref. isn't the actual style aside from the bangs, the actual style being as indicated in hair ref. beyond her hairband. The hairband will be ribboned on either side [see ref] and black in color. Her eyes will be a very light blue in color and her main body color will be plain white. Her "dress" will be a sort of blanket, held together at the neck by a white, black lace-outlined collar tied together by a black ribbon. There are two layers to the blanket, the top [shaded part of blanket in main ref] will be blue, like disney Alice's dress, and "underlined" with black lace. The second, bottom layer will be white. They will be held together by a black ribbon, that ends in a big bow at each side of the blanket. Alice will have a garter, blue band with a white lace underlayer and a black string/ribbon running through it/holding it together, and it will hold two playing cards to her thigh, an ace of hearts [top] and an ace of clubs [bottom] (obviously, these don't have to be too detailed). She will have almost Angeni-like leg feathering and her hooves will be black with white "horseshoes". Her tail will be long and curly, held together with a long black ribbon. Beside her front right(her right, our left) hoof, a plushie/doll of the white rabbit will rest, with one button eye missing and replaced by an X, and wearing a vest with a gold pocketwatch.
Reference image(s): hair [large image], main ref., disney Alice [for color reference], hairband
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: the smaller one white with a heart in the middle [like an ace of hearts]. The second one blue with white lace at the edges and a black line down the middle.
Hair/clothing edits: hair, "dress"/blanket, tail, leg feathering, bunny doll.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:20 pm
.::Regular Unedited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Tochtli
Owner: Rhyleigh
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Reticent
Breed: Magpie Harlequin Rabbit
eye color: the same color as Dru's
mane color: white, black, and gray ( colored in the same color blend style as Cyrille) / style:medium
tail color: white, black and gray ( colored in the same color blend style as Cyrille) /style:short
Discript: I would like him patterned after the ref img rabbit. The colors should be kinda blended like Cyrille is but with black, white and grey.
Reference image(s): rabbit ... Cyrille ... Dru
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist choice
Tag frame color:colorist's choice
Tag frame color:colorist'schoice
Tag feather color: colorist's choice  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Name of horse: Amelia Forthright
Owner: Ramenli
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Studious
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Parchment colored base with random black ink splatters. Dark brown eyes (hair style described below) Black hooves.
Reference image(s): Ink Splatters By no means what you are limited to, just a vague idea
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: Same
Tag feather color: Same
Hair/clothing edits: Side parted mane (if facing the sog on the right, its left side) loosely pulled back as if in a barrette with maybe a strand or two framing her face. It should drape a bit messily, just a general quickly pulled back feel and be fairly long. Her tail should also be long and have a bit of a messy feel too it. Both of them should be various shades of brown, mostly light with a few accents of blond throughout. If you want to accent her hair with accessories like ribbons that's fine, just nothing too current, she is set in late 1800s/early 1900s England.

I'd like to have a few books on the ground by her hooves, something of a studious nature with maybe an inkwell lying about. One of them I'd like to be Candide by Voltaire but maybe a Greek or Latin book/Dictionary would be nice, or a literary classic. Stacked, scattered, lying open is up to you.

If possible I'd like her to have bronze framed glasses (medium-smallish and rounded rectangular in shape) but I dont know if I've seen glasses on a female soq and if they'd work very well so if you don't think they'd work you can remove them or have them laid out on on of the books around her hooves.

And last but not least I'd like wispy spirits raising from around her hooves and curling around her legs. I want a classic elemental theme with a water based mermaid or nymph in blue (maybe a dash of green?) going up her front leg that is most visible, a light purple-blue air slyph going up her other front leg, a firey humanoid going up her closest hind leg and a brown/gold/green dryad going up her farther away hind leg. I use the terms nymph, sylph, and dryad loosely, really just a pixie-ish humanoid being that may suggest the element its meant to represent. They shouldnt seem too powerful, more playful in nature as she really actually have power, she just studied so much that she ended up getting into a bit...more...than the usual. Also if you wish you can add wisps of the colors so its not just a singular spirit going up her leg. Really just have fun with it. I adore feathery long hair around hooves XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:10 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.

Rare

Colorist wanted: Natsube!
Name of horse: Isabliss
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tranquil
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Her left eye is a bright purple, the other a bright blue and her coat is a light gray, like on the CD cover, with a darker gray on her legs, with her hooves being black. Hair style will be explained at the bottom.
Wings: I want a cloudy effect on her wings in lighter blues, maybe even like a bluish gray, making them look like a storm.
Starting from her left back leg I want the tree in a darker gray with its trunk to starting half way up her leg. On the CD cover there is a a path that leads to the tree so I would like that small path to start on her hoof, leading its way to the tree and to the hole that is at the bottom of the tree. Als, the trees branches are to be twisting like how it is shown on the cover.
I also want the limbs of the tree to grow all over her body, with a couple small ones reaching up onto her face, best picture is The limbs. Essentially, it looks like a tree is growing on her, and I wants its limbs to be as similar to the limbs picture as possible. I don't want whatever is at the ends, just the limbs... Like during the winter.
Reference Image(s): Colors and the actual idea, The limbs, Colors of clouds
Default accessory color(s)?: Wing it, really. Mostly in shades of gray. Mostly just look at the cover.
Tag frame color: Light Blue
Tag feather color: Gray with black tips
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All will be explained below.
Hair: Her mane is going to be in the darker shades of gray, essentially looking like storm clouds, with small pieces of dark purple through out it. Its has a curly looking texture and they are inter-woven all through out her mane, looking similar to braids. So it pretty much winds into itself, making large looping knots with some growing to the ground and some peices that curl in random areas. She has two long pieces of hair, that are straight, right next to her face, both wrapped in purple cloth with a cloudy looking pictures imprinted with a shimmer blue on it. They grow down to her chest.
At top of her tail it is still curly, and all though out her tail it is looping, with some of the loops srurrounding her back legs. Towards the end it stops looping, and it grows straight to the ground. Bright blue runs through out it.
Extra things: I also want her to have fluffy feet, if you need an example of what I mean, just ask. Otherwise, winging it would be all right.

At the bottom of the cert it should say Amethystium Cosplay. Thank you!

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:14 pm
Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Dimitri
Owner: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mysterious
Breed: Regular
Dimitri is going to be highly based off of this avi (I created it myself). I also drew this reference picture of him so you can get the image in your head a little better. His base color should be a pitch black with shiny gold tribal markings on his leg. All other skin that is showing (not on his legs which will have those markings) should be black. His hooves should be the same sort of shiny gold as the tribal markings.

He should be wearing the shirt as seen on the avi (and can slightly be seen on the soq I drew). The shirt has a white base, and the sleeve on the closer front leg (the strait one) is long, while the one on the farther leg (the bent one) is short. The cuff on the long sleeve flare's upwards and has two gold buttons. The front of the shirt has two gold parallel lines and TWO rows of THREE buttons between the lines. The shoulders had sort of flaring covers that can be seen on the avi is observed closely. There are two shirt tails flaring out from the shirt (can be seen in the avi but not in the ref horse). All edges on the shirt should look some what like a gold cord that well, follows all the edges of material.

He will have a black cape that is not as black as his body, it should look a bit like silk but not quite as shiny. The cape should go all the way down his back and end right were his tail starts. There should be a thick edge on the cape, and this edge should be shiny as though studded with really small diamonds (sparkly basically). The cuff of the cape (around his neck) should be thick and slightly bulbous like in the soq ref picture. The cuff should also be covered in small diamonds (again, basically sparkly).

His hair and tail should look like the hair in the avi (though it can not be seen very well in either of the above ref pictures so here is a ref where you can see the hair better ). It should be silver and short and fluffy, basically what it look like in the ref pictures so far.

The final detail is the mask. His mask is based off of one of the poses from picolitrosso's urn. It is a large golden sun. Its very difficult to explain, so you will mostly have to operate off of the ref pictures offered. It should cover the upped part of his face and eyes, leaving just his nose, mouth, and snout uncovered. The eye holes should be black, as if you can't see the eyes. The rays should be strait and altering in size, big-small-big-small-big-etc... The middle ray (strait up) should be the biggest, but not like, HUGE, just, some what noticeably the largest. At the bases of each of the rays should be a diamond who's size correlates with the ray size. So, big ray=big diamond, small ray=small diamond, center ray=biggest diamond. Then on the tips of each sun ray should be a little +'sign sort of thing with a diamond in the middle. All the ray tops should be identical in size.
((If there are any questions at all, please feel free to pounce me about them... XP I'm always open for pm's! ))

Reference image(s):
General Avi (of my own creation)
Soq sketch missing a few things like the shirt tails and buttons (detailed in the description above)
Ave ref for the hair
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold/Black/ other relevant colors (your choice)
Tag frame color: gold/black/ other relevant colors (your choice)
Tag feather color: refer to above answer
Hair/clothing edits: (all stated in the above description)

Price: 750k???  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:34 pm
Regular / Cerynei Edit

Colorist wanted: Natsu-behbeh. ;o; Name of horse: Kaie
Owner: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Demure
Breed: Mouse Dun

Natural hues; simplistic beauty; a ravishing mare comprised of commonplace horsebreed characteristics.

Her base coat color is that of a "Mouse" Dun, as seen here. (Artist interpretation here) Stunning even in its simplicity, the smooth variations in hue ranging from dark chocolate to silver-grey to warm beige lend her a dignified air of cultivated innocence.
Her tone deepens to a deep, rich chocolate brown on her face and on all four legs. (Lighter on her cheeks, still with some tone variation; her face should not be a solid block of color.) The traditional Dun Dorsal Stripe here tapers to a point along her spine. She has prominent leg "barring" (here) on her forelegs just above the knees.

Her lush mane and tail have an aura of rural elegance. Long and un-shorn, they fall almost to the ground in waves of pure silk, a tawny hue of roasted chocolate so dark it appears to be black at first glance. Her forelock partially obscures one glistening eye from view.
Please have fun with this design! <3 If you want to add movement through a slight curl or a wind-tussled effect, or tie a clump back with a faded leather band, or add a disheveled braid, or leave it as is, feel free!- anything you wish! ^-^

The clumps of fur about her hooves are over-long to match, billowing silken tendrils of hair that almost completely engulf her dainty ebony hooves.

Her eyes are a piercing shade of silver-blue, a color not often seen in nature. They are soft and warm, gentle and kind. Soot-blackened eyelids frame her crystal clear gaze.

* Though I would prefer her to hold her own even without dazzling accessories, if you wish to add a simple necklace or unadorned bracelet to accentuate her refined features then please be my guest. :3 Artistic license and inspiration have accounted for many of the most sumptuous improvisations. <3

Reference image(s):
- Mouse Dun: [1][2] [3]
The third is an artistic interpretation included simply for the stunning "shimmering" affect and smooth blending. Feel free to alter her colors as you see fit, leaning more towards "warm" or "cool" hues as desired. <3
- Dorsal Stripe: [1]
- Leg Barring: [1] I would like 3 prominent "bars"; this reference is the closest I could find.
- Eyes: [1] For the "WOW!" factor- alter the hue as you see fit. :3
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please. <3
Tag frame color: Darkest chocolate.
Tag feather color: Warm beige, or cream, to match the lightest color of her coat. <3
I would like an overgrown meadow or forest scene for her cert background, something simple and stunning like her with muted hues. She should look at home in the natural world, and yet somehow a more refined variation of the same earthen qualities. <3
Hair/clothing edits:
- Mane/tail- Un-shorn, long and flowing, blissfully content in their natural state, left to fall where they will.
- Elongated tufts of fur about her hooves to match.
- Any accessories you see fit to add (?)

---

Thank you so much for this final chance Natsu! ;o; <3 It really means a lot; I know quite a few, myself included, who were overjoyed when we saw this thread, and then struck with sorrow at the fact that you are leaving...
I hope you get that job with Disney you've worked so hard for, and if not (highly unlikely knock-on-wood xD) than please enjoy working towards your teaching credentials~ We will love and miss you always! <3

The artist interpretation of a Mouse Dun was by the ever-talented SheWolff, a selection of her "Equine Coat Color" project seen here, originally posted here.

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:36 pm
REGULAR EDIT SLOT

Colorist wanted: Natsuuuuu ♥
Name of horse: Franziska
Owner: Derivative
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Extravagant
Breed: Horsebreed - Black Forest
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Custom hair, as referenced in pics below.

Eyes: Not visible.
Hair: Golden blonde, referenced below.
Hooves: Two grey, two tan. You can pick which ones, lol. Also, if she could have slightly fluffier feathering over her hooves, that would be awesome - in the lighter color that is on her lower legs.

Reference image(s):

Side view.

Second side view. Note: This is the closest to the coloring I would like for Franzi's hair.

Third side view. Note; This is the closest to the coloring I would like for Franzi's body.

Carousel horse. I would like the saddle, trim, and ribbons to all be part of Franzi's design. Note that she's a circus performer, I just couldn't find any good images of circus horses. Also, this is the reference for her hair style, except I would like her bangs to extend down and cover her eyes; they should not be visible. Feel free to alter/adapt this as you see fit to make her more circus-y!

Feather plume. This should be behind her ears and bangs, in colors that coordinate with her saddle/ribbons.

Default accessory color(s)?: Baby blue and pink, as shown in the reference picture.
Tag frame color: Colorist choice.
Tag feather color: Colorist choice.
Hair/clothing edits: Custom hair, saddle + ribbons + feather plume. All referenced above.

Total: 650,000 (450k base price, 200k hair/clothing edits)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:56 pm
Rare Slot

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: debating still. whee If I win, I'll include a name.
Owner: Animechickie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Indifferent
Breed: Unicorn
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gold unicorn horn that's glowing slightly. (I'm not sure if the glow should be black or gold so you can decide.) Her main body color is pure black and her eyes are pure gold and glowing with no pupils. Her mouth is a single crooked golden line like Jack's smile.
- For her hair, I'm unsure of the style but I'd like long, flowing, and braids. Haha. So you can decide that. Hair color is probably black with some golden tips.
- And then, have a little hoof feathering. Not too much.. xD And let that be gold on her front two legs and as you go up have glowing golden markings going up her legs. More tribal and look like single Japanese characters. And then tip her tail with gold.
Reference Image(s): nothing.
Default accessory color(s)?: up to you.
Tag frame color: up to you.
Tag feather color: up to you. maybe a glowing feather? haha.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): She has a somewhat large, long scarf wrapped around her neck. I'm not sure if I want the scarf striped with alternating colors or just pure gold. You can decide. And a little black lacing at the ends of the scarf. Give her a little lacing over her tail too.

And Nerpin owns Jack and she said it was okay if I referenced him. 8D

AnimeChickie

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:59 pm
Edited Regular Slot

Colorist wanted: You, Natsu! <3
Name of horse: Orchid
Owner: ShtrDrNGry
Temper: Sweet
Breed: Orchidacaea
Description: Very white body with pale pinky-purple and deeper magenta sort of swirlies from down her neck and along her body and down her legs, very pale pink eyes, deep magenta mane/tail, very dark magenta hooves if the sleeves are short enough to show them.
Reference image(s): [x][x][x][x]
The first image is a plush that Hot Lolli did with the same descriptions; The other three are images of orchids that I favor. :3
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice with her colorings, perhaps a little darker though. :3
Tag frame color: Whatever works best!
Tag feather color: Maybe a nice dark magenta that fades to white tips? <3
Hair/clothing edits: For Orchid's mane and tail, I would like them very long, and very straight. Over the top of the straight hair, I'd like nice large collections of curls, collected by thick white ribbons that trail down with the curls some, orchids pinned at the curls and around her ears. I love nice full manes~ :3 Matching for her tail, love. Around her front legs just below knees, I'd like some pretty armwarmers like these, in white with deep magenta lace, white ribbons through the lace and then around the bottom of the sleeve, magenta ribbons. You're more than welcome to add more as you see fit - I'm more than willing to pay extra if you decide to take the idea and really run with it. 4laugh I'm sure that you'd make her unbelievably gorgeous. <3

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:09 am
Edited Regular Slot

Name of horse: Titiloi Abandoned
Owner: Spunky Dasher

Temper (one word for horse's personality): ferocious

Breed: Cosplay

Reference image(s): [1];2 [3]

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult

Default accessory color(s)?: see picture 1, with hues of neon blue,black,neon purple

Tag frame background: concept based on pictue 1 [cold gloomy highe cloud ground]

Tag feather color: to match with pet (maybe with crystal?!)

Hair/clothing edits: Instead of just a skull mask,feature head mane should have like picture 2 whie tail mane should allow to be thick like pictue 1.Ornaments like crystals hanging loose in between the head piece and some unstructured over tail mane and body.

Spunky Dasher

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:41 am
REGULAR EDIT SLOT

.:regular edit:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube <3
Name of horse: Liza
Owner: Hypercandy Loli
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Outgoing
Breed: OC cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

User Image

Another ref

Markings:
- Pink & Blue tiger stripes all over her body.
-Pink socks. One odd blue sock on her back left leg.
-Silver swirls and stars along her body. A rain of them from under her eyes.
-eye liner around her eyes.
-crystal blue eyes.

Edits :
- blonde mane and tail with beads woven into it
-Longer feet feather
-On her front right leg, 1 silver and 1 gold bracelet.
- One gold bangle on her front left leg.
-Silver heart necklace.
-blue tinted sun glasses risen up resting on her crown.
-silver snake bite piercings.
-extended eyelashes ;D

Feel free to use colours that possibly might blend better and fit them to suit you; just keep them looking elegant.

Tag frame color: your choice
Tag feather color: your choice

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out