Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Ruin My Wish game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Earth Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 pm
Granted! You r placed in a room with mirrored walls that won't break, no windows, and no doors Now the music just keeps playing and never stops so then u die for lack of oxygen or hunger wasn't determined since they just dumped ur body in the ocean no really cared to look for u and no noticed u were missing it is almost like u never existed

I wish ppl with major problems (like drinking, smoking, murdering [nice ppl I don't care if they kill rude ppl] , etc.) were destroyed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm
Granted! Unfortunatly, their families are now depressed without them and are out to get you with pitchforks and flamethrowers for revenge. Good luck..theres a lot of em'! wink

I wish all mosquitos would keep a 12 mile radius away from me for as long as I live.

uPrincess Bubblegum

Earth Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 am
Granted! but bees will now sting u 24/7 and every bee suit u wear burns off ur skin

I wish the color green was more popular  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Granted! But as we all know, trends come and go, and the fad of everything green dies out almost as soon as it starts.

I wish I had something to drink right about now...  

Beatle_Babe

Fates Fatality

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 pm
Granted!~ But you drank all the drinks, there are none left.

--

I wish my sunburn went away. D=

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 pm
Granted! it is replaced by a black hole that can't be covered up since it just sucks it up and eventually devours the whole world

I wish education didn't exist and we were just born smarter and smarter as the generations go on (like the cavemen)  

Earth Sensei

uPrincess Bubblegum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 pm
Granted! Everyone gets smarter, and smarter, and smarter... until everyone is bursting with so much intelligence and narcisism that the whole world competes with each other to prove who is the smartest, which develops a disasterous war in the name of knowledge, which eventually kills us all with new and improved nuclear weapons of mass destruction, which leaves what's left of the world to plants and animals.

I wish I could go to Europe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 am
Granted! But the nuclear plants in France all blow up at the same time destroying Europe completely before u land

I wish pigs could fly (It would solve so many things)  

Earth Sensei

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 am
Granted... Now, you are in constant fear of being bombed by high-velocity pig poop.

I wish the lines at the city clerk office wouldn't take two to three hours. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:34 am
Granted but it now take 2 hours to fuel up your car

I wish no wishes will be ruined ever again  

axeltheflame

Butterfingahs

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Granted! But because this is only a game people don't really care about ruining other peoples wishes..So let ruined wishes continue! pirate

I wish summer would last longer  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:19 am
Granted but now penguins are bursting into flames left and right and the north pole is an ice cube....

I wish i could be on the titanic  

axeltheflame

Eddy-nine-volt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:42 pm
but you drown, because its underwater.

i wish i had more gold  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 pm
GRANTED! but someone later hacked you

i wish i could drive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mystical Prodigy

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iceyprincessaqua_93

Fashionable Phantom

13,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 pm
GRANTED! but you crashed after u tried to put it in drive.

i wish i could go on a fun vacation.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces