Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm
"Not very nice." Sage said to Ebony andthen turned towaqrd Arias, "You did'nt act naive when you were demanding to follow me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:40 pm
"Don't you get it? NO ONE GIVES A RAT"S a** WHAT YOU THINK OR WANT! SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!"Ebony barely kept her gun in check. "DAMN I've got a headache. Care to get drunk off your a** with me Arias? Might help the throbbing pain in my head!"

[[not till deathstrike does wolfffy wink cant wait cant wait lol. so maybe i do like him a tiny bit. tiny. *holds up fingers a smidge apart*]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Arias sighed, "Enough." she said to Ebony.
"Perhaps, but I didn't clue you in on my 'abilities'."
Arias turned back to Ebony, utterly bored with talking about this subject.
"I have a question. Are you a Vampire? 'Cause I coulda swore I smelled something."

[Hey, Vampy? Was Seth online today? I forgot *sweat drop*]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Ebony laughs."No, I am human with powers, though I am a witch. My grand mother gave me a spell that keeps me immortal though." she says, thinking of her only weakness. she shook it out of her head in case of mind readers. There were some screwed up people following her still.

[[yah, this morning.]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:45 pm
Sage shrugged, "You people are boring." Sage started to stroke Kae's head, "Come on, were going to go to that hotel we saw, ok?" She said smiling.

((What time period is this(modern day, medieval, what)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 pm
[*another sweat drop* sorry! It's modern.]

Arias shrugged, suddenly going back into her withheld phase. She sighed and nervously walked toward the boy. She realized, for the first time in the last hour, that she had completely forgot he was there. Arias sighed and blew a strand of hair out of her face as she walked towards him. She stopped a few feet away from him, relishing the space between them. She would hate to touch him, even by accident. Touching, for her, would mean reading his every thought. That would be unbearable. She knew the life and thoughts of every single person in her school, the idea of not knowing his was enjoyable. Suddenly, Ardeo came trotting into the clearing.
Arias eyes went wide.
I followed your scent. Give me some credit, would you? he sighed, swishing his soft white tail.
Arias stared dumbly at the Arctic fox before clearing her mind and turning her attention back to the boy.

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Sage quickly turned Kae into a minature dog, whigh was thankfully much less noticable, and then hailed a cab.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:05 pm
[Ok, sigh. Byez, Gwee! Gnight, ppl. Cya tomorrowz]  

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 am
I give up! He thought to himself as he listened to the heated discussion between the girls while shaking his head. His eyes had been closed for roughly five minutes before he finally heard the three stop talking. Maybe they've killed each other... He thought finally opening his light blue eyes to see only two of the girls left and one was looking directly at him. "Yes?" He asked still slumped on the ground against the tree trunk with his wings wrapped around himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 am
Arias raised an eyebrow.
He doesn't look at all surprised at my human form. Perhaps he doesn't realize that I was the werewolf.
Arias smiled and picked up Ardeo off the ground and stroked his overly-large ears. Foxes' ears are always big for their little bodies.
"I'm the huge white wolf you saw earlier. My name is Arias - as you already know. This is my arctic fox Ardeo. What is your name, and what are you?" she asked, gazing at his beautiful white wings.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:27 am
Leon looked at the fox blankly then back to Arias' face. "Am I supposed to say hi to it or what?" He asked unsure of whether this animal could understand him like Kae the owl could. He suddenly realised she had asked him a few questions. "I'm Leon. I'm not sure I can answer your other question..." He replied thoughtfully. If you just want a simple name for what I am... I guess you would call me a half-demon." His voice was light and he looked back at the fox that Arias held in her arms.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:24 am
Ardeo's little ears twitched at the new voice. He jumped down and walked over to him. Ardeo sniffed at him curiously.
I can understand you, boy. he echoed in the person's head.
Arias smiled faintly.
He doesn't take to others easily. I hope he will be nice...

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 am
Leon allowed the fox close enough to smell his scent, as foxes aren't known for attacking people. "Fair enough... Hi... Errr... umm... Ardeo?" He replied to it feeling wierd talking to an animal, remembering his own situation and looking at his wings the wierd feeling quickly disappeared. "Is there a reason you are taking my scentor is it just a fox thing?" He asked raising an eyebrow still looking at the fox.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff