Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eliza the Eclectic Hostess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Ruuko drank the root beer quickly then said, "t-thank you for the drink."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm
::Eliza is adamant about finding some way to bring her guest out of his shell::do you enjoy the works of Through the Looking Glass or Wonderland?

(I actually share the author's birthday)

::smiles::sometimes I like to make challenges based on he texts...like wondering what would make the tarts so good worth a possible beheading  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 am
"acctually i like the first one, and madness should be let as is."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 am
::Eliza nods in agreement, quoting a line from one of her favorite movies::Madness takes control...

::gives him a new root beer::besides why ruin a good book with logic and understanding?

::hoping it was taken as gentle teasing, she herself enjoyed both books and was looking forward to the new version from Burton::  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 pm
Ruuko got up from his seat and said, "thanks for the conversation but i'll be taking my leave now." Ruuko said walking out the door  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:53 pm
(but he introduced himself as Luke?)

::smiles::you are quite welcome..hope to have you back in music room three again soon...

::cleaning the table, Eliza thinks to herself::that was odd..first he barely spoke then when he finally does..he leaves?

::shrugs::  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:44 pm
Chira pokes her head inside and notices Eliza-chan. Chira makes her way to her. "Ah hello! I just wanted to thank you for the ring pop you've given me!" Chira grins.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 pm
0Chirashi0
Chira grins.

::as she was without a guest at the time, Eliza was cleaning up her table::

::seeing Chira returns the smile and waves her in as she sets cookies in the shapes of sugar-beaded pilgrims hats, turkey feathers and headresses::

glad you liked it - I hope lemon was okay -- yellow is one of my favorite colors : surprised ffers the plate::want one?

Freshly baked and recently set!  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Chira smiles and nods her head. "Nah, I don't mind. As long as it's free candy!"

Chira smells the wonderful looking set of cookies. "Oh how pretty! And of course I'd like one" Chira takes the turkey feather-shaped cookie.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 pm
0Chirashi0
Chira smiles and nods her head. "Nah, I don't mind. As long as it's free candy!"

Chira smells the wonderful looking set of cookies. "Oh how pretty! And of course I'd like one" Chira takes the turkey feather-shaped cookie.

I've got some cranberry tea if you'd like to join me?::smiles:: I have no guests at the table right now

::replaces the tablecloth, sets the warmer on the Tumnus teapot::pouring two cups: surprised ne for me and another for a friend...

: surprised ffers the first one to Chira::  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm
Chira takes a huge bite of her cookie. Chi looks at the tea with interest.

"Oh of course! I never tried cranberry tea before. I'd love some!"

Chira takes the cup into her hands. And takes a sip.
"Thank you, Eliza-chan!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am
you're welcome ::dipping into a mini-curtsy::

::the tea is like heated cranberry juice but because of the warmth almost seems just tart enough to combat the sweetness of the cookie. Eliza sits offers the empty seat next to her to Chira while she serves turkey sandwhiches and places cranberry tarts on the table::

do you have any plans over the break?

::Eliza is not sure what the holiday is over here but notes it was celebrated at the same time as Thanksgiving back home::  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 pm
Chira sees the turkey sandwich and happily takes one of them.

"Hm...Well my friends and I are going to gather before thanksgiving and have our own early thanksgiving. Then on thanksgiving I'm planning to celebrate it with my family."
Chira says, filled with happy thoughts of food.

"And you?" Chira takes a bite of the turkey sandwich.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:45 pm
0Chirashi0
"And you?" Chira takes a bite of the turkey sandwich.

::Eliza wanted it to sound more glamorous than being home alone while mom slept in and dad caught up with work - she tries not to be struck down from above with her statements::I will probably go over my pre-holiday list with items I have collected over the year for those harder to shop for, with those left and unmatched I'll make a new list of those left to purchase

then an exclusive meal of select cuts and holiday fare while enjoying the pre-recorded States Thankgiving day parade,::takes a breath:: followed by the Wizard of Oz while I gift wrap the items from the first list..

::blushes, feeling guilty, tells the truth::just some take out from the day before, reheated and early holiday shopping on my own...

::sips her tea::sorry - I shouldn't lie to you  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 am
"Oh it's okay, mines nothing fancy either. My friends aren't the most elegant people." Chira giggles.

"But they keep me company and their like a family away from home." Chi grins.
"And as long as there's good food, it's thanksgiving right? I love food." Chi says, while taking another bite of her turkey sandwich.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff