Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Eclipse, Apollo & Eos' Blackness]: ~ :[ Immortalmina ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:53 am
July 24

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
"Yeah. I just hope you aren't blaming yourself. I wouldn't freak out like that. Besides even if it was something that you did she probably just doesn't have to deal with anything out of the ordinary. But I think she might have just been nervous. I was that way around someone I liked, but I'm over him and he has kids now. But I shouldn't talk about him. I'm being rude, sorry." She looked around randomly while she danced then looked back to Apollo. "So...tell me a little more about yourself. I'd love to learn more."

immortalmina
Apollo frowned a bit. He too was being rude by talking about someone else. "I guess life it just that way." He had been with only his parents for so long he didn't know much else.

"Humm... like what?" Apollo wasn't sure what there was to tell.

Jet walked into the bar with baby Zoe in his arms. He told his mom he would bring her by. He smiled as he sat down. He wasn't sure who all was there.

Jazz stopped singing for a moment and called. "Jet and Zoe!!"

Hula Bob chuckled. "Congrats Jet. Aloha little little dudette."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:38 am
July 25

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

Dream WhiteWitz
Wednesday beamed at Jet's kisses and kisses him back when he turned half way from her. Giggling lightly, she rubbed Ducky's back when she was lying upright against her mother's chest. "A grog will be nice," she said as she laughs.

Ducky giggled loudly as she grabbed at hair strands. Whats this?! She then grabbed it, feeling a wince, then giggles and pulls it again. "NAAAAAA!" she screeches happily.

invader teri
Bo looked down at her feet and then smiled. "I know! Umm...what's your favorite food?" Suddenly she heard a noise and turned to notice Jet and Wednesday with their new babies. She smiled and stopped dancing to creen her neck over. "Awww. That must be the new twins." She looked back to Apollo and grinned. "Would you like to go over and meet them with me? Jet and Wednesday are really nice."

immortalmina
Jazz smiled as she watched the two leave the dance floor. With a nod she headed over to her son and Wednesday. "How are they today?" She asked with a smile as she looked down at her grandbabies.

Jet smiled and nods to him mom. "They are great. I'll have one too, Hula Bob!" He chrips to see who else was around. He waves to Bo with a nod.

Hula Bob nodds and hums as he begans to make up grog for the happy couple. He then places them in front of them. "There you are. Awesome!"

Apollo think for a moment. "I like cake." He then sees the couple and babies. "Oh, okay." He nods and follows Bo.

Zoe cooes as she tries to place the pick into her mouth.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:05 am
July 26

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Bo hopped over to the group and looked over at Apollo. "Me too. Cake is awesome." She waved to Jet and smiled. "Hey, you! Congratulations!" She smiled down at Zoe. "And who is this little princess?"

Dream WhiteWitz
"Yup.. they just woke up from their nap and has been fed," Wednesday said as she smiled lightly up at Jazz as she continues to rub Ducky's back. She smiled at Jet and Ducky, and including the whole gang that was there at the bar. She lean over and took a cup for herself and sip some, then settles it down. "They're very curious too.. been pulling and numbing on everything."

Ducky giggles as she release another happy shrill of her voice and let go of her mommy's hair. Looking up, she blinks and watched Jazz curiously. "Ooo," she cooed.

immortalmina
Jazz smiled and took Ducky's hand in her's. So tiny. Jet was never that small as he was before the evolution of the paes. He didn't even have hands. This made her giggle.

Jet nodded to Bo. "Thanks so much Bo. THis is Zoe and Wednesday has Ducky." He nodded to Apollo who he could feel was there too. Was Bo on a date? Good for her.

"Hi, I'm Apollo. They are very cute." He smiled to Jet and Wednesday. So, was this the guy that Bo had liked before? How awkward. What if Aislinn walked in next? He glowed a bit.

Zoe giggled at Bo and moved her hand up and down. She hit her father in the neck a few times, but she didn't care. It was fun.

Hula Bob watched happily.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:37 pm
July 27

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Bo giggled and smiled happily. "So cuuuute. Hiya, Zoeee." She cooed in a baby voice before turning to Ducky. "And hello, Ducky. You're cute too." She continued to speak in the same voice.

Dream WhiteWitz
Ducky giggles loudly as she pats Jazz's hand and stuck one finger in her mouth to gum on. While watching Bo, she giggled as she drooled a bit onto her grandmother Jazz's hand. She looked down at her diapers and pouts, not liking them a bit. Looking around, she tugged at the stickies that made the diaper stayed together.

Wednesday laughed softly acouple times at her and Jet's daughters adorable antics towards people. "That they are.. after a nap and lunch and a diaper change, they're ready to go anywere," she said, smiling brightly.

immortalmina
Zoe giggled and put out her hand for Apollo's staff. He was shinny and glowing. It was neat. "Babble..."

Jazz giggled softly as she felt her finger gummed and then drooled on. "Good thing I'm wearing gloves." She winked at her son and Wednesday.

Apollo smiled down at the baby. He made a rattle out of light and handed it towards her. He made a second in case Ducky wanted one. Not to leave her out.

"So, how have you been Bo?" Jet asked as he felt Zoe reaching for Apollo and his rattle.

Hula Bob shook his head with a smile.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:36 pm
July 29

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

invader teri
Bo smiled at Apollo and Zoe. "Aww. I think she likes your staff." She laughed and turned to Jet. "I've been okay. Kinda busy listening to Blake complain. Gives me something to listen to. What about you?"

Dream WhiteWitz
Ducky giggles as she squirms in her mommy's arms, tugging at the stickies that held her diapers. Moments later, after a final tug and worn out on the diaper, she manage to pull it off. "AHHH!" she squealed happily.

Wednesday chuckled softly at the group, only to feel skin against her arm. Looking down, she squeaks worriedly. "Ducky.. no taking diaper off!" she softly scowl at her daughter before getting a innocent look in return.

immortalmina
"That's nice...well I guess it's not nice that he complains, but hey it's something." Jet chuckled as he listened to Ducky and Wednesday. "Tsk, tsk." He winked ot the baby.

"Oh, the diapy should stay on ya!" Jazz giggled at Ducky.

Hula Bob smiled to them all. "Anyone want anything?"

Zoe rattled her rattle and giggled at Ducky. She pointed to her and smiled. She hit her dad's ear with her rattle.

Apollo nodded and sat down at the bar. He wasn't sure what to do now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:48 pm
Aug. 1

((bar rp cont
Apollo))

invader teri
Bo sat down with Apollo at the bar and grabbed a menu. "So, whatcha in the mood for? I'm thinkin' lobster!" She rubbed her hands together and licked her lips.
"Yummy!"

immortalmina

Apollo shurgged as he looked at it as well. "I'm really not sure. What about the Hula Bob Special?" He chuckled knowing by the menu it was a bit to-do.

"Anything you two want is our comand," Jazz chuckled and bowed her head to them.

Hula Bob also chuckled in agreement.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:57 pm
Aug 8

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
Bo looked up from the menu and pointed to something on Apollo's. "The pineapple grilled chicken is excellent. And so's the salmon." She commented, pointing to the salmon. "But if you're a vegetarian you can get a veggie burger too." Setting her menu down, Bo looked up at the sky smiling.

immortalmina
Apollo thought about it and smiled to Bo. "I think I'll have a normal buger and fires." He told Jazz.

Jazz nodded. "Which will you have Bo?" She asked before she put the order in for Hula Bob.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:36 am
Aug 10

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
Bo looked up at Jazz. "I'll have the lobster with a side of fries please. Also may I have another coconut freezer, please?" She handed to menu back to Jazz.

immortalmina
"Of course! Coming right up." Jazz nodded to Hula Bob, who was listening. He wasn't doing anything else after all.

Hula Bob got to work and finished Bo's drink first. He then went back to working on the food they ordered.

Apollo smiled at Bo. "So, where do you and your brother live? I live in one of the forests."

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:25 am
Aug 10

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
T'Thanks you guys." Bo sipped her drink and looked back to Apollo. "I live in a castle in the mountains. And my brother lives in his own mansion. You should visit the castle one day."

immortalmina
"A castle? Really? That's neat. My family's house is a nice one. My uncle made it. I guess he didn't like to live in one place so he gave it to my parents." He nodded as he took a sip of his drink.

Hula Bob came back with their food and sat it in front of them. "Alright you two. Enjoy this food! It's awesome!"

invader teri
"Cooooool. That was awful nice of him." She nodded as the food was placed in front of them. "Yummy! Thanks, Bob!"

immortalmina
"You're welcome." Hula Bob looked to Jazz who was watching the newly grown toddlers. He chuckled.

Apollo nodded. "Yeah, that was nice. My mom has a big family, I guess. I have only met a few. My dad just came to the island from an eclipse as an adult." He shurgged and ate a bit of his food.

((family reunion))

Cronous has asked Eclipse and Apollo if they want to leave the party. They dont' really mind either way. It's really up to Cronous herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:26 am
Aug 11

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
"Yeah." Bo said as she broke the tail of her lobster and ate a chunk of meat. "I have a big family too. That's why the castle is so conveniant. How's your burger? You want some lobster?"

immortalmina
"Is there more then just your brother Blake? He lives somewhere else, right?" Apollo was trying to keep everything strait. He smiled as he ate more of his food. "Yes, it's good. No thank you."

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:40 pm
Aug 13

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
"Yup. In his own mansion. Yeah but they aren't like us. A bunch of weird animals live with us. It's weird." She took another bite of her lobster. "Yummmm."

immortalmina
"Weird animals? Really? Like from off the island? My dad told me that there are other places. I don't know why he knows that...my mom taught him everything about the island."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:30 am
Aug 14

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
"Yup. From all over the place! Blake and I are the only ones from this island. Everyone else is something completely different. It's wild." She took another bite of lobster.

immortalmina

Apollo nodded. "That's odd. Though, everything is odd in it's own way." He winked at her.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:09 am
Aug 15

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
Bo blushed and sipped her drink. "Odd is better though, right? Odd is interesting and interesting is random. And believe me I live in a very random place. But I love it that way."

immortalmina

Apollo nodded. "I guess that's very ture! I guess my life is pretty normal. Or as normal as a pae life can be."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:20 am
Aug 16

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
"well then you need to random it up a bit. Razzle dazzle!" She took another bite of lobster. "But only if you want to."

immortalmina
Apollo cocked an eyebrow towards Bo. "And how do you random it up a bit?" He chuckled knowing she'd have something interesting to say to that.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:10 am
Aug 17

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
Bo's ears perked up and she grinned a wild grin. She took a big sip of her drink and looked Apollo right in the eye. "Well the first thing you should do is....something you never normally do. For no reason at all! Just do anything! Then just start singing for the heck of it. Also, bounce a lot. And say stuff that has nothing to do with any conversation you're in. But take it slow."

immortalmina
"Okay." Apollo got up to the stage and sang very badly. He chuckled and then sat back down. "I think I will leave that to Jazz. What else? Maybe we could go to the lake? My mom and dad never let me swim."

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff