Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt Chapter 3: Wolves in our midst... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twist in the game
start the round over
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
continue on
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm
Okay I was warned about this but I really didn't believe it to be true. Someone take over this game. I don't have time for people who take text based games seriously. I've been doing things this way since the game FIRST STARTED. If you can't handle it DON'T PLAY.
You all enjoy the game. I'm through.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:28 pm
She enters her bedroom hole, grooms, and lays down to sleep for the night.

OOC: I'm sorry, Zeus. crying  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:53 pm
well i am dropping out since its become violant game on a pg13 site  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:53 pm
OOC: What happened here?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:17 pm
((OCC ~ I don't know what's going on))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:26 pm
You guys need to grow up if that kind of scene upset you. What in the world did you even expect from a story revolved around killing? The wolf kills bunnies. The executioner executes bunnies. It's a spiral of freakin' death!

I would expect a 6-year-old to cry and leave, but not a geezer.  

Guardian Lore

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:33 pm
((OOC: Aww, Dame is sad. For two reasons, 1: That she was killed. -sad face- In a totally horrible, fantastic! way. hehe. Gross. rofl -dances- and 2: Because RD died before it even started. Come back zeus? Pwease?

And another thing, who voted for Damey? Damey no fit clues. sad ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:37 pm
OOC & FYI...

The Motion Picture Association of America's film-rating system is used in the U.S. and its territories to rate a film's thematic and content suitability for certain audiences. It is one of various motion picture rating systems used to help patrons decide what movies are appropriate for children, for adolescents, and for adults.

In the U.S., the MPAA's rating system is the most recognized classification system for determining potentially offensive content, but usually is not used outside the film industry, because the MPAA has trademarked each rating. Its system has been criticised for the secrecy of its decisions. A study from Harvard university indicated the MPAA has allowed more violence and sexually explicit content into their films over the past decade citing examples of content in R-rated movies a decade ago, and similar content in PG-13 movies of today.

G - General Audiences (1968-Present)
All ages admitted
No nudity, no drugs, no sex, minimal violence, and limited use of language that goes beyond polite conversation.

PG - Parental Guidance Suggested (1972-Present)
Some material may not be suitable for children (Under 10).
May have mild violence and/or action, mild language and sexual references, brief nudity (revealing attire), intense images, sexual themes and LGBT, crude humor or very mild drug references.

PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned (1984-Present)
Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
May contain moderate language, minimal strong language, some explicit nudity, intense violence, gore, some sex, or mild drug content. This is the highest unrestricted rating.

R - Restricted (1968-Present)
A film with this rating requires a viewer under the age of 17 (18 in some jurisdictions) to have a parent or other adult guardian accompanying the viewer.
May contain very strong language or strong sexual emphasis, strong explicit nudity, strong violence and gore, or strong drug content.

NC-17 - No One 17 and Under Admitted (1990-Present)
May contain very strong sexual or offensive language, strong explicit nudity, very strong gore or disturbing violence, or graphic drug abuse. Films with this rating can not be watched by anyone under 18 (even if they are accompanied by an adult) and are usually edited to get an "R" rating. Today NC-17 movies are called "uncut" to get verification that very graphic sex or violence scenes will be completely displayed during the film.  

Exor Omega

Guardian Lore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:37 pm
Seriously, Zeus. I was all geared up for this RP, and you shouldn't let one person who voiced his unnecessary opinion force you out of writing. The rest of us are apparently behind you.

Please? Dame will bake you cookies if so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm
OOC: All I did was step out to get some dinner, and I come back to a gruesome scene and Zeus is angry and walks off. I didn't complain about anything here, except for being out of the loop, so to speak.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 pm
((OOC: Yes, 3nodding Damey will bake cookies. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 pm
((OCC ~ This geezer does not cry, nor did she leave. Her character, in shock and grief, does in fact cry - that would be a standard response for the character. We have a difference of opinion between two members. I will see what I can do to straighten it out. In the meantime, getting nasty with each other in the middle of this game is not helping the situation.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 pm
Guardian Lore
You guys need to grow up if that kind of scene upset you. What in the world did you even expect from a story revolved around killing? The wolf kills bunnies. The executioner executes bunnies. It's a spiral of freakin' death!

i expected killing just not that far into gruesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:49 pm
OOC: Yes, I agree that execution was gruesome, and yes, Faerie is a bit shocked by it. BUT ... I can handle it and I am still willing to play the game.

Lil Brat: Let me know if I can do anything to help the situation.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Guardian Lore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:50 pm
killafrog
Guardian Lore

i expected killing just not that far into gruesome

It was written that way for a reason. Besides, can you honestly say it impacted your life in some big, negative way? I can't imagine that it'll affect you one or two weeks from now, or even so early as tomorrow. All you did was succeed in hurting another person's feelings, and possibly already low self-esteem in his or her writing.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff