Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 am
*ayami looks around and see all the bunnies frantically chatting and sets the cookies up on the bar. She takes a paw full for herself and the table adn returns to sit with faerie*
Well at least it has been quite around here for a couple of day... I guess the real question is why? - how is bandaidd doing? I saw her rush upstairs in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 am
Nei sighs as she watches bandaidd leaves.

I really don't blame you for my death. I guess the shock of it is making me think all possibilities.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm
*watches bandaidd leave* hmm...I wonder... *hids a small smile*

*grabs a couple of cookies and heads over to table full of bunnies* So...does anyone have any ideas yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:48 am
Nei goes off towards the others when suddenly she falls thought the floor and she manages to get out sharp "Eeeep!" before she is no longer in the tavern.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:53 pm
*While the bunnies have been in the tavern, discussing the recent attack on their friend, things have not been so quiet elsewhere...*

*As the bunnies leave, they smell a strange odor emanating from one of the burrows. Someone is missing from the group of bunnies and has not been seen in quite some time... It is Killafrog Bunny.*

*Upon entering Killafrog's home, we find obvious signs of a struggle. The front room is in a complete state of chaos ~ chairs are overturned, plants have fallen to the floor - dirt spilling out from their pots, broken dishes can be seen scattered and strewn in every direction. Every item is covered in drops of blood. Further in to the room, a large pool of blood covers the floor, and several more droplets lead towards the door. Killafrog is nowhere to be found. Further examination of the room indicates two oval shapes on the wall, about the size of some person that are outlined in pale hues of color.*

*Law enforcement officials indicate given the amount of blood found, it is highly unlikely that the victim would have survived.*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:30 am
Nei screams as she continues to fall deeper under the tavern.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm
*Faerie hears a commotion outside the Tavern, so she quickly gets up and hops just outside the door. Glancing up and down the road, she sees in the distance a couple of bunnies chattering loudly about another attack. Faerie quickly hops back into the Tavern and cries out ... * OMG! Apparently there's been another attack! ... And now killafrog is missing! *visibly shaken, Faerie sits back down at the table, and looks at her friends Ayami and Saber with very sad eyes.* Oh I hope killa' is ok ...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:48 am
killa's missing? Oh, I hope he's okay. *runs outside and starts looking for him*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:52 am
Suddenly Nei hits ground with a loud thud.

OWWW! Where am I?

She looks around her and notices that she is in a hot underground cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 pm
Lil Brat
Public Notices:

On Sunday, July 26, sometime after noon, the body of a bunny was discovered near the river. It was later identified as the remains of Nei1, a resident of Rabbit Oaks. Lab reports indicate she died of unnatural causes and authorities have ruled it a murder. Authorities are asking any bunny with information to please step forward.

On Thursday, August 6, it was discovered that killafrog is missing from his home. Evidence at the scene indicates blood loss that no bunny would have survived.

Authorities are asking every bunny to notify Lil Brat who they think is the possible culprit in the death of Nei and the disappearance of killafrog. Please notify Miss Brat no later than midnight, August 14.

ninja Nobunny has voted for who they think killed Nei and is responsible for the disappearance/most likely murder of Killa... sweatdrop  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm
*Faerie looks at her bunny friends* OK. It appears that we need to look at the clues given us. With Nei's fatal attack, there were some light colored threads left behind. There have been some outfit changes since we started, including myself. At killafrog's burrow, there was blood splattered all over the place and killa' himself is missing. There was also "two oval shapes on the wall, about the size of some person that are outlined in pale hues of color." I wonder what that could be? Does anybunny have any ideas as to what this could be?*Faerie's wings twitch slightly, anticipating everyone's thoughts*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 pm
*Special Investigator Lil Brat hops in to the tavern.*

Hello, everybunny. How are you all doing today?

*With a calculating look, she assess each bunny.*

Bartender, a mug of hot honey-lemon water would be appreciated.

Investigator Brat hops up on a stool, her bunny ears alert.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm
*Faerie notices Brat hop in and returns the greeting. She gets up and hops over to the bar* Hello. We were just getting ready to discuss the recent killings. Here, let me get that for you. *she fixes the hot honey-lemon water for Brat, then fixes herself another cup of chamomile tea, and adds a splash of clover-pressed whiskey.* It appears that Saber is a bit distracted at the moment. We've become used to the honor system around here. *Faerie tosses extra coins into the honor jar* By the way, I'm Faerie. *extends paw out for a handshake*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm
*Shakes Faerie Bunny's offered paw.* Thanks, for the water, Faerie. I'm Lil Brat. *Investigator Brat conveniently leaves off exactly what it is she does, though it's not hard to mistake that she's an official of some sort.*

Ah yes, the recent killing and disappearance of members within the community. It's difficult to come to some sense of anything there. Not many clues left behind. This killer's pretty savvy. Seems like nobunny saw a thing, either. Or they're afraid to step forward. *Sighs*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 pm
I was the first upon the scene to find ... Nei. *tears start to well up in Faeries eyes at the thought, but she holds them back* I know that just a few of us bunnies were here in the Tavern during killa's ... disappearance. There were a couple of bunnies who hopped in and out, too. *Faerie glances towards the back of the room, where Bandaidd ran off to go to her room upstairs*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff