Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 pm
....finally pushing Dark to the side, Chief moved behind her desk to grab the book she had left earlier when she was interrupted by the Goddess,"why Hatukiri, what a lovely surprised", not she thought in her mind, the last thing she need was two of them in her face right now with the mess already going on in the castle," i thought you were still in the village with your brother straighting out that little alien girl problem?"," i hope you have at least said hello to your sister, she would upset if you haven't", seeing that as her only leverage with him, she tried to make a quick get away," well i have to leave you boys and run but i have to got talk to the trolls and make sure that all is in order with the animals in the stable out back." not waiting on either one to respond she quickly left them in a mist of smoke and light...

running away again, she thought as she walked around the castle grounds, that's all she seems to be doing tonight. talking to herself helped sometimes but what she really needed was a moment to catch her breath, there was still that kid up stairs to worry about, "God i hope Goddess hasn't
't killed him yet,...or Hetu for that matter", none was know for their patients with things at annoyed them. plus she had to talk to the wolf, were ever he was and now the two biggest pains in her side are back at the same time, why do the gods hate her so...., but never one to soak in her own self pity for long she decide that she would just make the most of it, after all the castle looked perfect and she heard a few of the guest complimenting it, "everything would work it self out," she thought and no sooner had it crossed her mind she spotted a man on a donkey heading her way towards the barn, oh no...now this just wasn't fair, she pouted with a sigh. Twilight was a good man but damn, trouble followed that guy like a lost puppy and that was the last thing she need. but it couldn't be help, it was better to grab life by the horns and hold on tight, "hey hon, haven't see you in a while", she said with a smile,"what are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:33 pm
''What am i doing here ?'' i asked... '' well its not that hard to figure out, see since luck doesn't seem to follow me arround i thought i could just come over here. This friggin place is haunted so i sure hope that out here i aint the only unlucky one. '' What chief didn't know yet was that my days never end without a big bang. Every single day something bad happens, one time worse then the other. But today nothing has appeared to be happening yet. The question i keep asking myself now is '' is luck finally on my side, or is something bad still to come ? '' I don't know, and there is only one way to find out.... So there i was standing outside as the sky had just gone totally black, small lights started to form in the sky.... or as most people would call them ... stars... anyways as i looked up at the clear night sky i started thinking about what i wanted to reach in life, or rather what i could reach... Working hard was something he did every single time ... It just didn't seem to pay of yet. Every time he tried to be a hero arround someone he just made things worse. Things like that haunt you forever, but yet i just couldn't give up yet. Its just is trying to make my life feel better worth risking the lifes of others ? I wouldn't know what i care about right now. But to be honest its been a long day and i rather have some rest before something bad happens and things start to go down hill. * gets up and walks towards the stable * '' thank god i still have you, my worthy friend '' i said to epona as i lied down next to her and made sure nothing would happen to her. Its weird but even with me arround, nothing bad ever seems to happen to her. Wich i am actually really glad about. Couldn't forgive myself losing her. But right now i'll call it day  

TwilightOfTime

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm
walks into the building and looks around. "what to do...what to do..." she spots a door. and opens it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm
following Twilight into the stables, Chief watched him as he lead down with Epona, "it was times like this that made her remember why she fought so hard to create a sanctuary, for people like him who did all that they could to make a place for themselves in this world", she thought as she walked over to check on the horses and other various animals in the place, didn't take long thought, the trolls surprisingly were very gentle and good with animals so there wasn't much to be done here. walking past Twilight she gave him a goodnight wave and went back to her other duties...  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

TwilightOfTime

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:15 pm
There i was lying down, but i just couldn't sleep... as many might have noticed.. nothing bad had happened yet and it just couldn't leave my mind for a second thinking about what was gonna. Was i really that paranoid ? Was i so used to having bad luck that i couldn't accept a day without it ? Where was this all going. This isn't how i want to face every single day. And as i was saying all this inside my head i knew what i had to do. People don't get their luck, They make their own luck. Nothing comes for free, i am not into the dark and light side thing and all the balance in the universe talk. But i sure believe that for every good thing you do something good will follow you in return. So all that was left for me to do was find people who needed my help, even if it where just small things. Heroes start small to you don't become one in a day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm
User ImageFor a pretty lady, she sure is old.. but the other one is scary..Nick nods in understanding as the Centaur finished speaking. "Uhm.. miss Goddess? I kinda need to go to the bathroom.." he muttered as his legs twitched a bit.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:55 pm
*hetukiri now sitting in the corner of the room had a peice of straw in her mouth, as she sat she felt as though she was dying of boredom,she said to her self "c'mon chief give me something exciting to do"*she said sitin here with this freakin patched eye pirate boy and the horse woman wasnt exactly her idea of fun.... she sighed and looked out the window*

"YOU SIT DOWN RIGHT THERE BOY" hetukiri said* "IF ITS NE THING U CAN PISS IN A CUP RIGHT HERE"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image"Infront of you girls? No way!" he said as he tries holding it in. This is torture.. pleeeeease tell me this is just a crazy dream.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TwilightOfTime

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm
Maybe its time to explore this ''castle ''. * gets of his lazy unlucky butt and walks out the stable moving towards the castle *. There it is the castle where i will be staying for the next few months, or well whenever bad luck starts to show up again. Anyways back to the story. As i walk into the castle i can see a shadow move in on the left side of me, so i turn arround seeing nothing and getting totally freaked out. Just like a hero would have done. Making my way closer and closer to the place from wich i believe something moved. And as i looked closely i could see a weird looking creature hiding in the corner. Its been attacked by wolfs that live in the forest near by. Was this gonna be my first good thing to do ? Help this little not so beautifull creature ? I guess it was. I took a look at the poor thing and checked for any wounds. Lucky as the thing was there was nothing to be found. It was just a shock, so now i will just try and take it with me and make sure he'll be allright.... If things would just be that easy ... The creature ran away scared as hell he was for me. So there i was again at the point of doing that one good thing that would make me feel better yet it failed. But then again this is just the start of an maybe never ending story  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:17 pm
"tah hell with this" hetukiri swiftly walked over to the boy on the bed and lifted him up* "OH HOW I WISH THIS WAS TRUELY A DREAM" *she glared at him as though he was a insect needing to be squashed* "exactly just WAT THE HELL R U BOY?"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image"Would you stop shouting at me!? As if I know what happened! Sheeesh.." he looked away quite annoyed wishing she would just go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 pm
"hmph" *hetukiri sighed* "YOU WANT TO KNOW WAT U DID U KILLED MY FRIEND, THATS WAT U DID. THE ELVEN STATUE U SHATTERED." "AND NOW U PLAY INNOCENT?" *hetukiri was outraged she threw him back on the bed and walked to the far side of the room*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 pm
User ImageI killed someone? he thought, feeling a sense of guilt. Nick kept silent for a while after that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:54 pm
*now it was clear, hetukiri turned around, her eyes now softened a bit her anger for him went down tremendously* "ive seen someone with this condition before" "she asked the boy is this the first time something like this ever happened to you????"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash