Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 am
can shun and i join the fight?  
Arelia_AmaChocolata
can shun and i join the fight?

Shun grins. "Yeah, can we?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiAngel of Death Temari

lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
akey:*grins and grabs sword* i'll go first!
hanaa:go ahead. (wb)

Xion:*hits hannaa sword so hard it brakes in half then pushes her onto ground and puts sword to her neck*

hanaa:*growls and punches him useing both of the swords sides to use against him* idiot! *runs to him kicking him to the floor putting one sword to his heart the other to his neck* Move and you die! *she see's moving one part to the eye and moves her foot to his neck her other foot kicking his sword away*

*laughs**throws kunai at her foot making her grab it then takes his sword then jumps in air and throws it making her stuck to wall with kunai to back and neck*

hanaa:*steps on his foot super hard then punches him down to the ground stepping on his back putting kunai's with paper bomb around him the puts a sword to his spin and a kunai to his neck* come one! i do this for a living! you have got ot do better then that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Xion:*hits hannaa sword so hard it brakes in half then pushes her onto ground and puts sword to her neck*

hanaa:*growls and punches him useing both of the swords sides to use against him* idiot! *runs to him kicking him to the floor putting one sword to his heart the other to his neck* Move and you die! *she see's moving one part to the eye and moves her foot to his neck her other foot kicking his sword away*

*laughs**throws kunai at her foot making her grab it then takes his sword then jumps in air and throws it making her stuck to wall with kunai to back and neck*

hanaa:*steps on his foot super hard then punches him down to the ground stepping on his back putting kunai's with paper bomb around him the puts a sword to his spin and a kunai to his neck* come one! i do this for a living! you have got ot do better then that.

*laughs*
okay, im not waiting for an answer, this is sad.
*grabs sword and walks into the fight*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

"duh"*throws a case in air and a ton of paper fly out then he throws a match and they all explode*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

"duh"*throws a case in air and a ton of paper fly out then he throws a match and they all explode*

*lifts sword in front of face*
well that was odd.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

Arelia_AmaChocolata
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

*laughs*

Reks:dont yumi and shun this is their fight  
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Shun smiles and runs into the fight, his sword in hand and aims for Hana's left hip and swings  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:47 am
lordchazxr2
Arelia_AmaChocolata
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

*laughs*

*looks at reks and sighs, stepping back and lowering sword*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:47 am
lordchazxr2
Arelia_AmaChocolata
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

*laughs*

Shun sighs and drew back his attack and stand next to Yumi, lowering his sword  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 am
*walks around fight and stands next to reks*
how long have they been fighting?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:Now its a chanleng! *grins putting a elctric gate around them only* Touch the gate and you lose deal? *she grabs all her weapons*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:Now its a chanleng! *grins putting a elctric gate around them only* Touch the gate and you lose deal? *she grabs all her weapons*

"ok"*kicks her in air then punches her face the kicks hey back then kicks side then jabs chest then kicks center really hard sending her to the ground braking the floor*"LIONS BARRAGE!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 am
"This is getting serious.." Shun said, watching the fight through the gate.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas