Submit

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 am
User Image

I wear eyeliner every day, because otherwise I'd look like I'm 12. I started freshman year of high school.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:59 pm
When I was little, I used to play dress up and play around with my mom's makeup. When I was 6, the only reason I wore makeup was for dance recitals. I turned 12 and started wearing it.  

CisforCookiexox

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:02 pm
Lipgloss and some light shimmery eyeshadow at twelve is fine.
I'm 15 and rarely ever wear makeup, but it's a personal choice.
People already think I'm older than I am so...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 am
Uh, like 15.
Why does a 12 year old need to wear make up?
No acne, no one to impress. No reason.
Too young.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:23 am
flauterfli
Uh, like 15.
Why does a 12 year old need to wear make up?
No acne, no one to impress. No reason.
Too young.

Actually, I have acne and I'm 12. It's not really bad acne, though.

I think that my age is good as long as it's not too much... like, light eyeliner and light eyeshadow. As long as they know how to use it I think it's fine, but that's probably a bit biased =P

I only wear foundation because, as stated above, I have acne but not bad acne. Sometimes I wear eyeliner, but I don't wear much when I do. I'm home schooled anyways so I don't really need to wear makeup because I have no where to go.

Edit~ left out a whole 2 sentences XD oops.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 am
I was... thirteen, I think. I wore a little rusty brown eyeshadow and some black mascara, but it wasn't like, consistant. Some days I'd wear it, others I wouldn't. When I was fifteen I occasionally wore some foundation, if I felt like I needed it.  

Burlesque Nightmare

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:38 am
I started wearing make-up when i was 14, but i wish i could have started in 8th grade. I was starting to lean twords the scene/emo look, but I mothe wouldn't let me weat the same make-up as my friends. Sure, I could wear any shade of lipstick i wanted (from pink to black litteraly) and she wouldn't say anything, but if I even touched eyeliner I was in trouble. So i always felt like an outcast and selfconcious because I didn't look how I wanted. Plus I couldn't wear concealer on my acne.
I think that it all depends on the cercumstance. If a 12 year old girl is going to a new school and she has acne and was always known as a nerd at he rold school, sure, let her use some conceler and maybe a touch of eyliner, jsut to make her feel pretty. But is a 12 year old is drop dead gorgeous with clear skin and a flawless complection, and the make up she wants to wear is the same sparlky shimmer mess as her friends, then no, she probably doesn't need it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 am
I don't wear any makeup. I used to put on a little powder if I was dealing with pimples, but I don't, now. Just a little ice to get rid of the swelling..

My aunt got me a whole bunch of makeup around that age, though, and I was like 'Omigosh, that means I'm a grownup!' and so I experimented with it.

Mostly I just use all that nail polish I got from her.

I wear makeup onstage. That's all.  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 am
I don't wear make-up regularly. If I go to an interview or if there's a bigger party or some such, I do wear make-up, but that's it.

I experimented a bit in highschool and I figured out when I want to wear it when I was 24.

As for a general opinion? I think girls under sixteen shouldn't wear make-up. They'll just look like they're playing pretend. But it's not like you kids will listen to me, eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:22 am
I started on my 13th birthday~
Just consealer, eyeliner (when going out) and lip gloss.
My school has a no make up thing so yeah.
But most 12 yearolds if they use everything then it can mess up thier skin quite abit.

I would teach her to use like eyeshadow or mascara and see if she likes the look of it, if she does then let her wear it out for occasions.

Also if she's doing it to fit in or something then dont let her go crazy with makeup....

Hope this helps <3  

ToxicEnd

2,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am
I'm 17 and I don't wear make-up very often. My mom has to remind me since she bought me some and I have to agree that maybe I should try putting more effort into it since I've started styling my hair every morning. I'm getting better at it; I usually just put on some lip gloss and some mascara before booking it out of the house. And if I don't have time then I just put on some lip gloss on the bus or something.

I think it really depends on the make-up. A little bit of lip gloss is fine, but going overboard just makes you look like a slut – when I say overboard, I mean caking it on and looking really fake. I've seen a lot of girls at my school do this, and ones who are much, much younger. It's scary to go to the mall and seeing girls who are five years or more younger then you, and they're wearing more make-up then you've ever seen in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:04 pm
just give her lip gloss. and maybe shimmer eye shadow, just not eye shadow yet wait till she's 13 for that  

katnguyen002

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.
I started getting stuff like eyeshadow and make-up brushes when I was about twelve, but I never really started wearing make-up regularly until lately. And I'm fifteen now sweatdrop
I think that as long as you don't look like a baby prostitute, it doesn't make much of a difference. I mean, when you're a kid you just wear lipgloss, and then as you get older, you start adding stuff on.
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:21 pm
I used to wear it when I was 5, now I would feel weird wearing make up so... never I guess XD  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

EmoXRomie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:57 pm
I started wearing makeup at ten years old, I only wore lip gloss and almost skin tone pink eyeshadow, and now I'm fourteen and wear makeup everyday, I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, counceler, lip gloss, everything haha. As for a twelve year old I think it's fine for a twelve year old to wear as much makeup as they want, I was twelve when I started to really start up with makeup, it's really no big deal as long as it makes them confortable with themselves. Of course when I was twelve someone asked me what college I go to, I look like I'm eighteen now so I was a very mature looking girl.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff