Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Sophia looked at it in amazment. "Oh Jin this is lovely, thank you." She said holding it close and smiled up at him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 pm
Izumi comes running in. "Mi-chan, quick! You better hide! He's coming! Oh, hi Sophia-chan!"
"C-Calm down, Izumi. Who's coming?" Izumi whispered in her ear and Michi's eyes widened.
"Um...I'l just hide....somewhere," Michi said as she hid behind the curtains."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:35 am
I'm glad you like it, Sophia-chan. Your smile makes all the effort worthwhile!

::I turn to Yuzuki-chan and Izumi-chan::

What's the matter you 2? Is everything alright?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:47 pm
"Isn't it obvious Jin? Izumi came in here screaming about it." Koku asked.

"They're playing hide and seek!" Yuki giggled childishly.

Koku facepalmed.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image
"I-It's not that, Yuki-chan! It's something else!"
A boy comes in, walking towards Izumi. "Hey, Izumi! You said she was at home! Why'd you lie!?"
"Wahh! I'm sorry! She doesn't wanna see you anyway!"
"I know that. Where is she anyway?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 pm
Theresa cocks an eyebrow at the boy, not liking the new tension in the atmosphere.
Just who is this kid? she thought.  

Nighthawk475

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 pm
Sophia watches closely as the boy walked in. She approached him carefully. "Hello Sir I'm the Hostess Sophia, can I do anything for you today?" She asked softly, being careful.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 am
::I feel an air of darkness about the boy as soon as he enters the room, and I keep a VERY CLOSE EYE on him, as Sophia-chan approaches him, ready to strike if he even thinks about disrespecting or hurting my love::

Hm, I don't like this guy. Not one bit. Anyway, I'm Jin. How are you sir?

::I walk up to him and offer my hand in an attempt to be cordial, all the while glaring at him, hoping he doesn't do anything crazy::

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry for coming in without introducing myself. I'm Chase Averruncus. Nice to meet you." he smiled.
"T-This is Chase-kun, everyone..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm
User Image

Watching Michi run off to hide behind the curtains, Sunny arched an eyebrow and wondered, What in the world has gotten into her... As if to answer her question, an unfamiliar boy walked into the room, asking for Michi, despite the girl did not wish to see him. The hippie could just sense the tension in the atmosphere originating from the bad vibes this fair-haired boy produced; her heart just had that heavy feeling. It was clear that a few others sensed this as well...

Sunny hoped that all would end well, seeing how the situation was going. The gears in her head had begun to turn....

"..Hello there..." the strawberry blonde said, still staying in her mellow tone.

♥Love, Peace, Skip.♥

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm
Izumi noticed the look on her friends' face. "H-Hey, everyone. I know Chase-kun looks a bit scary and he can be sometimes cold, but he's actually a good person!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm
Ichizaku walked down the halls of Ouran until he finally found the music room he was told about. Ichi steps up to the doors and notices them open. With a moments hesitation he steps in and says, "Hello, is this the host club? I was hopping to see someone named Sophia, i think she is a hostess here."  

kiraX101

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 pm
"Hello Chase it's nice to meet you. Can I get you anything?" She asked kindly and nodded at Michi. She looked over to the boy who walked in. "Hello I'm Sophia, can I do something for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:10 pm
"Ah, some tea would be nice. By the way, I'm looking for Michi. Have you seen her?" he asked.
Don't tell him that Mi-chan's hiding!" Izumi whispered.
"Did you say something, Izumi?
"N-Nope! Absolutely not! Nothing!  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiraX101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:15 pm
Ichizaku looked at the Sophia, "It is nice to meet you Sophia. I am Ichizaku Taramaru, or if you would like Ichi-kun for short." Ichi said bowing. "I was told about this host club and I have taken an interest in becoming one of your custumers."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff