Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Photo Section
Female Cosplay Photos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm
Hope I don't stretch the page! If I do, I'll fix it. x3

Anyway, here are some pictures of my nearly completed Lucy/Nyu cosplay (from Elfen Lied). The outfit is worn by Lucy in the show and I went with the long hair instead of the short, since technically she appears with long and short hair in the show (she cuts it). I thought the long hair was prettier. x3 All I'm waiting on now is getting the wig cut so that the bangs are more separated. I have some pictures with just my Nyu ribbons (cause I hadn't made the horns yet) and then I have some with just the horns. biggrin . I also made my dress shorter since these were taken (so as to be more accurate.)

To start with... make-up! My roommate did my make-up for our test photoshoot. We're going to change the corners of my eye a little (so that they go down rather than up) but it worked fairly well anyway. biggrin I had been wearing the make-up for hours at this point so my eyes weren't lookin' so hot. xO

User Image

Other stuff:

User Image

User Image

User Image

The next two pictures are to show the placement and some of the detailing on my horns. (xD I mostly just like the first picture. I was proud of myself for pulling off the Lucy face of doom...

User Image

User Image

And lastly...because I love them so much...

Shoes! biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:40 pm
This was my Maylene from Kuroshitsuji Practice shoot. So the apron isn't on, cause I hadn't yet finished it, nor the head piece. So sorry if it looks crappy. I'm also horrible at posing cause I get too shy so sorry again.

Photos (C) Me
Cosplayer: Me

This is my favorite picture.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

ChubbyWitch

Demonic Muse

16,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 pm
AngelsDismay - Oh my gosh! I love your boots! x3 *is a big shoes person* They're so cute. biggrin

And the color of your wig is really good too. (assuming that is a wig) It's a nice deep color. :3 So pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:55 pm
@Mirialiah: Thanks, those shoe laces didn't come with them though. I have to put them in and use two pair cause they were long enough.

Yeah a friend of mine on cosplay.com made for me. I'm really happy with how it came out. Oh and the ponytails come off the wig lol.

ChubbyWitch

Demonic Muse

16,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

momokitty1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm
Lv99 Burney

idky but i thought casie was going to fall into the pool XD

Well there are some pictures of her putting her foot in but I didn't post them. I didn't know you had a gaia Burney! Do you rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm
AngelsDismay
@Mirialiah: Thanks, those shoe laces didn't come with them though. I have to put them in and use two pair cause they were long enough.

Yeah a friend of mine on cosplay.com made for me. I'm really happy with how it came out. Oh and the ponytails come off the wig lol.
Yeah, I figured they did. smile Are those the cool ones on clips?

I've always wanted an excuse to have a wig like that. x3  

Mirialiah

ChubbyWitch

Demonic Muse

16,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Mirialiah
AngelsDismay

Yeah, they make the wig kind of heavy though. But I'm sure I will get use to it since I will be wearing the darn thing three days.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm
AngelsDismay
Mirialiah
AngelsDismay

Yeah, they make the wig kind of heavy though. But I'm sure I will get use to it since I will be wearing the darn thing three days.
Yeah, I bet. xO

I admire the people that cosplay characters like Miku Hatsune, Ciel, Shiku, etc. with the hair like they have. x3 Especially if they'll be doing it for multiple days in a row.  

Mirialiah

Ashta Nightrayne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 pm
The Witch From Left 4 Dead and Francis
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:13 pm
Mirialiah
AngelsDismay
Mirialiah
AngelsDismay

Yeah, I bet. xO

I admire the people that cosplay characters like Miku Hatsune, Ciel, Shiku, etc. with the hair like they have. x3 Especially if they'll be doing it for multiple days in a row.

One of my friends is doing Miku and she is running a vocaloid concert. So she will be dance around and stuff.  

ChubbyWitch

Demonic Muse

16,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:23 am
Ashta - Oh. My. God. I love you! x3 Great cosplay! I freaking love that game... not even kidding. You two (and the photographer) did a great job!

Angels Dismay - That's awesome. x3 I bet she'll be hurting afterwards though. xO  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am
MiRaCLExMOOn
:,P Bleeh!

User Image

^-- Me. xD

This one is awesome! Its so close to the actual Haruhi. Its like she jumped into the real world -^.^- And its not one of those photos that went through so much photoshop that its hard to tell whats real... Yeah XD  

dawgnothtebountydude

Ashta Nightrayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am
Mirialiah
Ashta - Oh. My. God. I love you! x3 Great cosplay! I freaking love that game... not even kidding. You two (and the photographer) did a great job!

AWW!!! Thank you :3 It was really fun to do this shoot too  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 am
@Mirialiah: Yeah I bet she will be.

@Ashta Nightrayne:That truly is an awesome cosplay. I want to do a hunter if I ever cosplay from left 4 dead. But you did an awesome witch, I mean that seriously.

ChubbyWitch

Demonic Muse

16,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ashta Nightrayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 am
AngelsDismay
@Mirialiah: Yeah I bet she will be.

@Ashta Nightrayne:That truly is an awesome cosplay. I want to do a hunter if I ever cosplay from left 4 dead. But you did an awesome witch, I mean that seriously.

:3 Thank you, I'm working on making my friends Smoker cosplay and the nails to two of my friends Hunter cosplays.  
Photo Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff