Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
What role would the avatar above you play in a video game ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:31 pm
You are secretly a princess that ran away from her home kingdom because your warmonger father had you engaged to some 70-year old Baron for political purposes & to further his agenda of conquering the entire continent.

Along the way, you come across the hero & decide to help him fight your father's evil empire, even if it means having to fight your family (though you are secretly hoping that you can still stop your father).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 am
An ex-advisor to a long-dead king, you sold your humanity long ago when you welcomed the Darknesse into your form, in exchange for incredible power. You wanted this power to end the hundred year war that had been waged between your kingdom and the neighboring empire, but once the Darke entered you, you instead invaded and destroyed the empire, taking its land and people for you own and overthrowing the king. You have reigned over the land for many generations now, and your form has decayed to nothing more than bones. Paranoia deeply felt, as it is with all tyrants, you have locked yourself in your fortress, and cruelty widespread throughout your land.  

ArikaiHart

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:40 am
You would play an evil sorceress/ninja master who survives up to the very last battle, where you are killed by a party of three our of six to eight heroes, but not before dealing them severe damage and knocking out the weakest of them about three or four times before the strongest finishes you off with his or her limit break for the tenth time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:58 am
T.F.G.I.D

The Farm Girl In Distress... Need i say more?  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 pm
You would play a summoned creature, summoned all too frequently by lazy summoners on either side who don't want to fight their own battles or let their comrades fight, and thus be responsible for an inevitable defeat when someone suddenly either overpowers you, or blocks their summoning abilities, or knocks them out, leaving their all too weak comrades to fight.

((I think I've done this before, overused the summons and ran from too many battles and ended up restarting to toughen up my characters some more.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 pm
You are the priestess in the second town from whom one of the party members learns their first healing spell! You also appear later in the game and disapprove of the party's use of violence to solve problems, but do not believe in interfering with them fulfilling their destinies.

I really want to hear what someone comes up with for mine. xd  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 pm
Lol. Thanks.

You are the boss monster in a ruins dungeon somewhere in the middle of the game, perhaps near the end of disc two on a four disc game. In this dungeon, you and every other monster are in an undead form, and absorb dark, but unlike most of the undead, instead of harming you, holy magic doesn't affect you. Since you are undead and also half plant, fire is the most harmful element to you, and one of the mages in the hero party casts you on fire. You are losing the battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:59 pm
rmm....some village girl? lol sorry but thats what i think would fit u  

pearly_yunie

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:58 pm
You would be the cheerful little girl the main character has to leave at the beginning of the game. Before going, said main character leaves you with a touching speech and an item of his (be it a flower, necklace, animal, etc.) and asks you to keep the item safe for when he returns.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 pm
The scary and strong necromancer that never seems to leave the party alone for some reason, and thus bothers them with his army or undead minions and other zombified concoctions. For some reason you seem to have a different agenda then the dark master the party is trying to defeat and may or may not stab this master in the back.  

Hoarfrost Dirge

Dangerous Raider

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:00 pm
You are one of the more appealing boss guys, but not the main bad guy in the game, who may join over to the good side or have some change of character for the better after a severe butt-kicking by the hero party, though if it's the latter, it's also likely that the change of character will have come to late, and you would likely be killed off anyway.

((Don't worry, Koma-kun. It's nothing against you. It's just that I noticed this happens A LOT in video games and animes and books and such.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 pm
your a girl that appears randomly throughout the game. you always seem to be busy but you always have a way to help the party.  

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 pm
Are you talking about ME?

You are one of those good guys, perhaps a black mage or a ninja or warrior of some sort, or a combination of all three, who has a mysterious personality and perhaps even a dark past.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:47 pm
An island girl from an exotic location, you spend you days watching the sea and the ships that sail it, excitedly going to market each morning to see the new items brought from abroad. One day, you see a sailor collapsed under a stall and take him home until he recovers, hoping he'll tell you fantasic tales about his travels. Unfortunately, before he regains conciousness, the queen's guards come and claim the sailor as a prisoner, burning your house as they leave as punishment for harboring an enemy of the crown.  

ArikaiHart

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 pm
a dark sorceress who is out for reveng on 1 of the party members. they have to fight you a couple of times throughout the game.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff