Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 pm
xXSexy LillyXx
'You go and I'll have no choice but to be your enemy. Think carefully or else you could end up dead.' Kuro flicked her hair over her shoulder. The bat hybrid stood watching as Aly ran for the exit and hoped the girl would be smart. 'I could stop you if I wanted to you know?' her mind purred to the other girl. Kuro was a very difficult being to deny.

Yami was tired and close to the door. Using her power so much had taken its toll on her body. She heard someone coming and growled as her body moved into a fighting stance.

((sorry for freaking late reply, computer died.))

Aly heard Kuro's thoughts and responded, 'I know, go ahead if you feel the need to, I'd like to see how these escapees do...from a distance, and yes I do realize I'm letting you in on my plans, if I didn't tell you one of the whitecoats would figure it out at some point anyhow.' Aly said, not denying Kuro's statement.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:31 pm
"Amy," Taka said."Go find the others, tell them what happened."
Amy didn't want to leave, but she knew it was important so she kissed Taka's cheek in a sisterly ay and flew on ahead, soon getting out of sight.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:00 pm
Yami saw a young girl coming and met her eyes. "You one of their pets?" she hissed panting heavily.

Kuro stood calmly giving her a head start. She liked the chase and the kill, that's why she played with Kitzune and Yami. Yami was still alive which meant the game was still being played. 'Keep on your toes and at some point I will ask to see through your eyes and you will show me.'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm
xXSexy LillyXx
Yami saw a young girl coming and met her eyes. "You one of their pets?" she hissed panting heavily.

Kuro stood calmly giving her a head start. She liked the chase and the kill, that's why she played with Kitzune and Yami. Yami was still alive which meant the game was still being played. 'Keep on your toes and at some point I will ask to see through your eyes and you will show me.'

((Who are you sending that thought to?))  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:01 pm
((is yami or kuro talking to me at all? if so which one?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm
tasmin472
xXSexy LillyXx

((Kuro is talking to you and Yami is talking to the other girl))  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 pm
xXxForbidden DeathxXx
((is yami or kuro talking to me at all? if so which one?))
((yami is talking to you))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:09 am
i layed on my make shift bed in the back of the cave not knowing what taka was doing and not really careing at the moment . all i could think about was the scientest were all right i knew it was stupid to care but whishing they were dead would make me just as bad as they were.  

vampiregirl CMB

Dedicated Shopper

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:48 am
vampiregirl CMB
i layed on my make shift bed in the back of the cave not knowing what taka was doing and not really careing at the moment . all i could think about was the scientest were all right i knew it was stupid to care but whishing they were dead would make me just as bad as they were.

((If you're in a cave you should post in the Outside world one.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:50 am
xXSexy LillyXx
tasmin472
xXSexy LillyXx

((Kuro is talking to you and Yami is talking to the other girl))

((Thanks))
Aly caught a distant thought in the pizza parlor which she recognized as Kuro's,'Oh, no worries about that, if I know you, you'll certainly have fun with this challenge.' as an afterthought Aly added grinning, 'May the best avian win.'  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:23 pm
((oh ok thnx. Edit: OMG!!! something is wrong with the guilds or my computer b/c my posts keep going out of order like This post 11/29 but it is b/w 11/27 and 11/26 or 11/28))
Kimberly looks at the girl and smiles
"Not exactly. I have the will to go and come as i please but if the people here tell me to do something i might be forced to do it."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:36 pm
xXSexy LillyXx
vampiregirl CMB

((If you're in a cave you should post in the Outside world one.))

sorry  

vampiregirl CMB

Dedicated Shopper

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:08 pm
Yami stared at her but shook her head not seeing any reason to waste her time. "Bye," she said running out and into the open air. It felt good and spreading her wings felt better. She jumped moving into the warm breeze and flying away. She flew fast but didn't know why. She guessed she didn't want to be caught but the truth was she was still running from the fact that the only person she loved and trusted was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 pm
"Bye."
Kimberly saw the girl fly away.
She finds Kuro.
"Do you want me to follow them or something?"  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
Role Play Forum