Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:45 pm
When the teacher had his back turned, Skye stuck her tounge out at him. She sat down and began petting Pandora, who had curled on her lap, absentmindedly as she daydreamed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:49 pm
((lol Kishiko is coming sooner or later ^-^ I'm focusing alil more on Ichiro right now))

Ichiro looked at Skye. "No hi?" he whispered. Then he saw Angel come in. The teacher signed a piece of paper she had and ordered her to sit next to the only open seat: next to Zack. Well that was convenient.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 pm
zack was to busy writing down the note on the board he didnt see angel come in all he heard was someone sit by him after he was down all the rest of the class had to catch up so he started doodling stuff just random pictures  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Ichiro saw how he didn't notice Angel. Oh my gosh. He wrote on a note saying "Angel is next to you" , crumpled it up and threw at Zack's head.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm
zack felt smething thump his head he whispered "ah what the hell man" he said putting his arms up in the air when the teacher wasnt looking he thenopened the note "angel is next to you" zack looked over and saw a girl his eyes opened up wow this girl is pretty zack then wrote a note and passed it to her saying hi im zack captain of chibi cupcakes you wanted to join?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Ichiro saw the girl open the note and, with his vampire eyesight, he zoomed in on the paper and saw what was written on it. The girl smiled. She wrote "Of Course I will =)" and handed it back to Zack when the teacher wasn't looking. Aww cute. Then he began thinking about Kishiko again. He sighed. Will we ever end up together?

((Note: that last thought Ichiro had, I have the same quote on one of my shirts xD. I'll try to find a pic and post it :3))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm
zack read the note then he wrote great! just meet me after class ill take you to the club he then passed it and winked to her then continueing on with some work he had to catch up on  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 pm
Ichiro saw her giggle. Aww how cute...wait...why am I spying??? He tried to look away then he caught himself spying again. He saw her passing a note that read "Of course <3" and was all like Wooo wait to go Zack! then was like Must not spy...  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:16 pm
zack got the note again he looked at her and smiled he then caught a glimpse of ichiro spying he couldnt help but chuckle to himself he then continued working  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:29 pm
Ichiro was bored for the rest of the class. The "couple" was just paying attention to the teacher. Come on do something! Then he caught a hold of himself. No spying. Bad me.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:35 pm
zack passed a note to angel saying what brought you to the school? i never saw you here before? zack kinda nudged her to get her attention when the teacher wasnt looking  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:53 pm
( gots to go cya tomorrow)  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:08 pm
Skye sighed and laid her head down. "When will this class end. School goes on forever!" She said under her breath.

((Sorry for not replying. I was kind of busy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:15 pm
((its ok Star ^-^))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items