Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:06 pm
" i dont have any suggestions, but-" The door to the cage opened and various creatures flooded in. "Cant talk now. Time to Show why I am the King."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image
"please try and get yourself killed, it will be more interesting that way." Hana-Shi said with a smirk on her face.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:11 pm
"Girls everywhere would cry" Brago said as the large number of creatures drew close to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image
"Yes." She told him. "Cry in joy."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Brago started beating down creatures. His body was makeing the movements, but it didnt look like he was punching at all. Such is his title of Flash fist. It seemed like the creatures stepped up to him just to fall "this is boreing. Theyre all going down in one punch."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image
Hana-Shi yawned as she watched the fight. "You are making it boring Brago." She told him. One of the men behind her tried to grab her, but in an unseen movement she stabbed him in the neck with one of her needles and he died as the poisons melted him body from the inside out. "Some men." she said in and unenthusiactic tone.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:25 pm
After he punched out all his opponents he sighed. "just a warmup... Hana-chan, do you want to fight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image
"Against these poor men? Why I'd end up killing them all" she told him. In a flash she was in the ring with him and 3 men lay on the ground with her flower shaped shurikin on their throats. "They make it to easy."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 pm
"I was talking about fighting me.." Brago grinned evily  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 pm
"Ahhhh, Nike, Goddess of Victory, not so victorious today, eh?"

"Just tell me what you know ,fat man."

"Ooooh, that hurt. Nothing I have is free, you know."

Nike was running out of patience, "Name your price."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm
User Image
In another flash Hana_shi was sitting on Bragos shoulder with a poison needle to his throat. "Now that wouldn't be a fair fight, now would it? You know there is a reason I was named after the Death Flower, oh King, and it wasn't just for my beauty."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 pm
"care to show me why?" Bragos smile widened even more  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image
"What will I get if I do?" Hana said, looking him in the face. "You don't seem that exciting to fight, since i already know I'm faster than you from past experiance."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 pm
"its just a good way to kill time. What does it matter if one of us dies. Its not like the world will stop spinning "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image
"I can kill time by sleeping, you have to give me more than that Brago." Hana said, her voice sound bored again.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games