Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
What does your username stand for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:17 pm
My user name is after John Lennon --- iLennon
^^ <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 pm
Well, I think all go through all usernames I've ever had because they each had their story.

First one: IAmAlexRusso101 = I liked the TV show called "Wizards of Waverly Place" (hey, i was like, eleven at the time) and so I made this kinda like the character. Then I got a ton of random friend requests and once I got a message that said someone was trying to hack me, so the name was changed.

Second one: HEY-its-FRED123 = I was getting obsessed with that Fred guy on youtube. One of the things he said at the beginning of all his shows was "Hey its Fred!" So I think you can see where that came from. And then I got a little bored of it, so once again it was changed.

Third one: Nike_goddess-of-victory = My favorite greek goddess was Nike, the Goddess of Victory. At the time, I liked Percy Jackson the ohmygods series, things related to greek mythology. And I liked the Nike brand of shoe. And running around. And being victorious. So you can see why I chose that name, symbolizing Nike.

Fourth one: 101cookies = My previous username was a mouthful, and I often joined role-plays so I would have to type out the whole thing a lot. The thing is, when you join role-plays, you kinda want to finish the profile fast before someone else takes the spot. And if you spend a lot of time on an extremely long username, you can possibly kiss that spot goodbye. So I decided I should shorten it. While thinking and thinking of names I should have (I even created a thread for people to offer ideas), I was eating a cookie. It was a very yummy cookie, and I thought "I wonder what it would be like to have 101 cookies?" That was when inspiration struck for the name 101cookies.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 pm
I really love this song by Tegan and Sara. It is one of their more recent songs and I love them. I also really like the phrase. Even if it is really "crocodile tears", Sara always thought it was "alligator tears."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:38 pm
My username is a musical term; another way to say Adagio. Feeling that Adagio felt rather masculine, I researched a little further and found that it had another form, Adagietto.

Now, Adagio means (as defined by naxos.com)
Adagio (Italian: slow) is an indication of tempo and is sometimes used to describe a slow movement, even when the indication of speed at the start of the movement may be different. The diminutive form adagietto is a little faster than adagio.

I'm a slow-acting person. So I feel this kinda fits me.
*Shrugs.*  

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Kawaii: Cute
Hikari: Light
Otaku: Anime Freak/Nerd
So put together i am THE CuteLightAnimeFreak!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm
Ummm...bitter tasting medicine that is good for you?

It was going to be Bad_Medicine after the Bon Jovi song but it was taken. D:  

User_20392979

x-TeaseMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm
My username has no meaning, it's my nickname.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 pm
The Jareths Girl Part is from the fact that I love Jareth from Labyrinth.

The 24 part is because my birthday is on the 24.

and the

TTW is an abbreviation of a super hero name my friends made for me.  

Jareths Girl_24TTW

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:58 pm
i helped out in the library all the time. then i was working on a fairy painting at the time soooooo yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Mine is the first name of my Naruto OC, Kimoyo Yusagi.
I had to put an X in front of it, though, 'cause it was taken.
At first, it was Kimmoyo, but I didn't like it as much with two M's, so I decided I would rather have a cliche X in my username than a username I'm not fond of.
I've considered just using Kimoyo Yusagi, but I didn't wanna seem like those 'weeaboos' or whatever. :/
(
No offense to those who have usernames like that.
This is just my own personal opinion of myself.)

Adrenaline End

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm
101cookies
Third one: Nike_goddess-of-victory = My favorite greek goddess was Nike, the Goddess of Victory. At the time, I liked Percy Jackson the ohmygods series, things related to greek mythology. And I liked the Nike brand of shoe. And running around. And being victorious. So you can see why I chose that name, symbolizing Nike.

Ahhhh...Percy Jackson. Good stuff. I think the movie is really inaccurate though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 pm
My name is balletfreak2008 because I love to dance. I have been doing ballet for 17 years now, so I thought of the first part of my username. The 2008 stands for the year I graduated from highschool. I created my account in 05 so I was really looking forward to graduation. I have thought about changing it, but I like it to much. smile  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:04 pm
You search for the color you can never quite see...
User Image
Mine stands for My original character

....Because it's all white on white

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

It's an Eric Cartman quote.

User Image

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200