Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 pm
"I got a idea to keep her out, close the doors"Snyn said as he quickly waved at Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:18 pm
"Um...okay i understand." Scarlet looked out the window to see who he was talking about. As she saw the girl holding her keychain, she had another flashback where she saw a black silhouette hold a keyblade. Before she could see who it was or making any connections she was brought out of her flashback.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 pm
"Snyn stay on the train with Scarlet...this train leads to Twilight Town. ill bring the other guy with me and we'll catch up." Zenjin steps off the train and walks towards June.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 pm
"Sure thing then"Snyn said as he stayed on the train

((hey ill be offline for a bit, and like i said this should rly be a guild its awsome))  

Lolades

Cultist

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm
Scarlet looked up to see Snyn now in the train. She looked at Zenjin as walked away and thought to herself, why does that town sound so familiar?.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm
June lowered her keychains when Zenjin approached. she hooked them back onto her hip, looking up at him with a smile.
"What's going on?" she asked.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm
"Hey Scarlet, Twilight Town is where we need to be at for the moment so dont get any ideas of leaving ok? Snyn said as he took a seat on the train.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:51 pm
Scarlet slightly noded and began to turn her head toward the window still keeping her eyes on Snyn. Then she finally took her eyes off of him and looked out the window and looked up at the sky. The lost memories where begining to irritate her, and she left so alone.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 pm
Mirage arrived back at Hollow Bastion after coming back from another world. "Ahh, how soothing it is to see a world in ruins." She walked past groups of Heartless huddled together like they were scrounging on something. She was an elite type of heartless that was able to take form and have her own will. Not be mindless like the other lower ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 pm
Zenjin leaned with his back to the wall next to June. "You know what that symbol means dont you?..." as he finished the sentence the train began moving away from the station and off to its destination.

(( okey dokey, Iki. And yea i think ill do that once i get the gold lol))  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 pm
"......" june didn't feel the need to seem ignorant when some of her flashbacks had already begun to make sense. She waited a few seconds before replying.
"Yes."
she finally said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 pm
"Damn the train is moving,Hey Zenjin GET ON!"Snyn said as he started to bang on the doors as the closed and he pulled out his blades and was about to slash at the doors.  

Lolades

Cultist

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 pm
June's eyes darted over towards Snyn, eaxamining what amount of the blade was visible.
" I knew it." June said. She reached down to her keyring to pull one off, but froze, trying to resist exposing her blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 pm
Scarlet watched as the train slowly began to move and saw that Snyn was trying to get Zenjins attention.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Zenjin motioned for Iki to not slash at the doors and sit down.

Zenjin than looked at June slightly "Than you know what we are...and you know what im gonna have to do....right?..." he said placing his hand near his waist.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff