Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 am
*yawning, she wakes up and immediately looks at the floor where Leko fell out last night. Seeing that she is no longer there, she breathes a sigh of relief and knows Black took care of her. Looking up, she sees him in a chair asleep. Smiling, she gets up as quietly as she can to find a bathroom.

After several minutes of shuffle-walking and pushing the IV stand along, she makes it to the restroom. After a while, she's sitting on the edge of her bed, breathing hard from just that short walk. Finding a bottle of water next to her bed, she opens it and drinks nearly the whole thing. Realizing how thirsty and hungry she is, she hopes that either Black or Leko will come around soon*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:26 am
*seeing as Black has not awaken yet, she checks the time and hopes Ayami/Leko has come around. She sends them a visual image of soft scrambled eggs, toast no butter, oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins and apple juice. Also, she sends a an image of some items from her room, including clothes and toiletries. With that, she waits, sitting up in her bed patiently*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 am
*materializes into Icy's room with a tray and a bag*
Good morning love.
Breakfast in bed? Fresh clothes and some essential hygiene materials. wink
As you requested.
you won't believe this... my mentor is here gonk
I don't know what she wants and she has no idea about Leko-chan!
I'm so lucky Leko is trapped in a dream right now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 am
*sees Ayami appear in her room and smiles*

xd Hey my angelic lady! I'm so glad you're up! How are you this morning? Thank you so much for doing this for me.

*sees Ayami become nervous and listens about her mentor and the fact she has no idea about Leko*

Oh my goodness! I do hope everything will be alright! Are YOU going to be okay hon? confused  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:43 am
*sighs*
yes yes I will...
just not sure how she'll take it.
I mean the elders know but no one else was supposed to know sweatdrop
She's talking with TES and Psyzapp right now.

*takes deep breaths*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 am
*struggling, she stands up and hugs Ayami lightly. Pulling back, she smiles at her and rubs her shoulder*

Just calm down hon. It's going to be okay. I'm sure she'll take it as best she can. With her being your mentor, she'll have mixed feelings, but I'm quite sure she'll remember that you are indeed her protege' and how much she cares for you and your well being. Don't fret so much my dear.

*sits back down somewhat with a thud, scooting back onto her bed and trying to fix her pillows to prop herself up. Failing miserably, she looks at Ayami sheepishly*

Would you mind giving me a hand love? I seem to be short an arm for now. redface  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am
but of course love!
*helps icy to sit up then places the tray of food in her lap*
I suppose you are right, they did send me to her because I was distracted at my original job after all stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 am
*after getting situated, she digs ravenously in her breakfast, barely tasting it as she inhales her food. Upon hearing Ayami mention "original job', she stops and looks up, working to clear her mouth before she speaks*

Original job? Really? Might I ask what it was?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 am
*sighs*
Praising the supposed all high creator day in day out non stop - mindless praise thoughtless glorification just praise complement praise... And it was instructional praise too - nothing creative. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 am
eek neutral Um, wow.....that can be....pretty repetitive..... sweatdrop

*slides her tray on the bedside table and picks her juice up, thanking Ayami again*

OMG! I was starving! Thank you so much again Ayami. You're so full of life and love, why on earth would you choose such a job any- oh, wait. The elders? Where you born into such a position?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:06 am
Leko was divinely punished into that position... stare
lucky her though - she didn't die all the way so I was born "defective" capable of my own thought. So all I ever wanted was to find the rest of my soul sweatdrop and well as you can tell I found it. 3nodding
Oh Icy love - it is in both mine and Leko's nature to please, just in different contexts
wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 am
*giggles and yawns, covering her mouth*

Yes, yes I see and I can tell. I won't pretend as if I understand the whole Ayami/Leko situation, but I know one thing. I'm glad to have the both of you around. You make MW very very interesting! I do have a question though. I'm sure you've been asked this a million and one times. Is there any possible way of separating you two or would that be lethal?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 am
*laughs*
Actually never been asked that but it is easily done - but I would be unhappy without Leko-chan. In fact miserable. And she has been living off my desire for her to stay with me so all she needs is a new host of desire and she could leave... She can live off desire alone but she also can't stand the fact that something that "belongs" to her is so sickeningly Angelic so she stays with me for that reason as well. You could say she is possessing the void where her part of the soul should be. I know it sounds weird. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 am
*shakes head and looks at Ayami in somewhat of awe*

Not weird, but more of a love/hate relationship. But do you think she'd actually leave you if you were to split into two separate entities? I'd think she'd stay just to see if she can turn you back into evil.

*stands up wobbily and grabs IV stand for support. Once stable, she picks her bag up and heads for the bathroom*

Well love. I'm in dire need of a bath and I'm sure you don't want to keep your mentor and long time friend waiting any longer. Thank you for helping me out love and let Psyzapp know that I'm doing fine. Come visit me soon, okay? xd

*with that, she smiles and waves at Ayami, shuffling into the bathroom*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 am
No problem - thanks for listening to my life story.
And no Leko would never leave she needs me to reach her full potential, she just might try to use someone else for energy rather than me. rolleyes
She doesn't understand the extent of knowledge I have about her though.
It's a lost cause.
if you need anything you know how to reach us love.

*materials out to the front door of MW*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces