Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 pm
Kits Rose
killafrog
its a little confusing when you go thro many pages of drinking for you may miss a 50 roll in there

thats true but you got some night people that get to roll only once and dont get to score at all fo that round. plus then your not getting a gazzilion pages of drinking like i get at times.

maybe lower the score of the dice, so it takes a little bit to make 60?

That's right, not everyone likes to do all of their drinking at once. A longer time period might encourage more people to join in.

You might want to consider including the police officers in the thread to watch out for people drinking illegaly, and have a version of the "wheel of fortune" that the GGB, Lily's Pad, and MW have. Clear it with the officers first, of course.

no this is a family friendly if you bring cops in it would be family friendly then.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 pm
Kits Rose
It gets the point across, but doesn't have a time limit. How about "You may as well be the designated driver because you have three hours before you can try again"?

Maybe not for some people... It might be better just to stick to one RN, though. Maybe make the betting a dice roll instead. Or something like that. Just a suggestion, it's up to you. You might try it out for a while and see what other people think.
I lowered it to one hour, thinking of lowering it to half an hour.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm
killafrog
Kits Rose
killafrog
its a little confusing when you go thro many pages of drinking for you may miss a 50 roll in there

thats true but you got some night people that get to roll only once and dont get to score at all fo that round. plus then your not getting a gazzilion pages of drinking like i get at times.

maybe lower the score of the dice, so it takes a little bit to make 60?

That's right, not everyone likes to do all of their drinking at once. A longer time period might encourage more people to join in.

You might want to consider including the police officers in the thread to watch out for people drinking illegaly, and have a version of the "wheel of fortune" that the GGB, Lily's Pad, and MW have. Clear it with the officers first, of course.

no this is a family friendly if you bring cops in it would be family friendly then.
Would, or wouldn't?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 pm
One hour will be easier to judge.
You might want to specify the die to roll. A 10-sided would probably be good.
Bringing the cops in wouldn't take it away from being family-friendly. Just have them watch for people drinking too much, or drinking without rolling the betting dice first. They could issue warnings, or assign community service to those who don't.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm
Kits Rose
Bringing the cops in wouldn't take it away from being family-friendly. Just have them watch for people drinking too much, or drinking without rolling the betting dice first. They could issue warnings, or assign community service to those who don't.
The betting is optional. A "test your luck" option. ^^'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 pm
Eh, well, they can watch for people who RN for drinking after rolling and finding out they can't drink. They can also help keep track of the scores if you decide to do that.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 pm
Kits Rose

yes if cops are brought in then it wouldn't be family friendly lounge,
it be a horror lounge to go to.
and i wouldnt play if adding the cops i want a place to go to thats friendly instead scary that allows drinking in the game subforum  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 pm
killafrog
Kits Rose

and i wouldnt play if adding the cops i want a place to go to thats friendly instead scary that allows drinking in the game subforum
Then how about someone who's not as cop then? Someone who could look the other way as long as it's not mentioned in the rules?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 pm
You mean, make it more like a security guard job instead of a cop?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
killafrog
Kits Rose

Then how about someone who's not as cop then? Someone who could look the other way as long as it's not mentioned in the rules?

its just to much like my style and one style is enough even if the person isnt a cop. just a 50/50 style drinking is a cool idea id keep that style?  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 pm
Kits Rose
You mean, make it more like a security guard job instead of a cop?
Yeah. A police officer would make things look intimidating. A person in plain clothes might make for a more relaxing environment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm
Yeah, it probably would. A security guard would be seen as just keeping things calm, not as a person watching everyone closely.

Edit: It's late, so I'm going to log out for the night.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 6, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:18 pm
-Drinks a glass of Sprite-

Anyone online?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 pm
*waves at Showa* I'm here...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter