Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cursed Mansion (Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 pm
NekoLover1994
She smiled," Well, you know we've been looking for kids... so would you like to come home with us?"
Ayaka glanced at Yuuki.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' You got what you wanted...' The woman looked at the two of them.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
They glanced at each other before the girl walked inside and up behind the two girls," Is this what you wanted?" Akaya jumped and turned to her tapping on Yuuki's shoulder.

*Yuuki turned* huh? eep! *had a startled look on her face*

*Yuuki looked at the woman* ummmm....my name is Yuuki and this is Ayaka. we're nekos and ayaka is mute. but we've been trapped in this house ever since our master died. so we were hoping that if some1 came in2 the home then we would be able 2 escape. so thank u 4 helping!

*Yuuki looked at Ayaka then at the woman* well i would love 2. but it depends on wat Ayaka says. cuz where ever she goes, i go!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm
Ayaka nodded,' I'd love to... although you should probably tell them you can read my mind.'
The woman looked at Ayaka.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
She smiled," Well, you know we've been looking for kids... so would you like to come home with us?"
Ayaka glanced at Yuuki.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
They glanced at each other before the girl walked inside and up behind the two girls," Is this what you wanted?" Akaya jumped and turned to her tapping on Yuuki's shoulder.

*Yuuki turned* huh? eep! *had a startled look on her face*

*Yuuki looked at the woman* ummmm....my name is Yuuki and this is Ayaka. we're nekos and ayaka is mute. but we've been trapped in this house ever since our master died. so we were hoping that if some1 came in2 the home then we would be able 2 escape. so thank u 4 helping!

*Yuuki looked at Ayaka then at the woman* well i would love 2. but it depends on wat Ayaka says. cuz where ever she goes, i go!

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka nodded,' I'd love to... although you should probably tell them you can read my mind.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka glanced at Yuuki.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

right sorry. completely 4got! *Yuuki looked at the woman that looked confused* sorry, ummm....see us nekos here in this house usually have some kind of power and mine happens 2 be that i can read minds. but only if i want 2! i cant read ur mind if i refuse 2. but since Ayaka is mute i read her mind 2 know wat she wants 2 say. but she says she'd love 2 go that is if u'll still accept us even tho u know we're a bit....strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 pm
The woman smiled," Well then we'd love to take you as our daughters, we don't mind if you have powers or not." She smiled.

Ayaka glanced at her,' I can control water and air.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka glanced at Yuuki.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

right sorry. completely 4got! *Yuuki looked at the woman that looked confused* sorry, ummm....see us nekos here in this house usually have some kind of power and mine happens 2 be that i can read minds. but only if i want 2! i cant read ur mind if i refuse 2. but since Ayaka is mute i read her mind 2 know wat she wants 2 say. but she says she'd love 2 go that is if u'll still accept us even tho u know we're a bit....strange.

I amz a kittin

Xdead_exloverX

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:55 pm
neko walked around living room looking for something to do "its so boring around here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm
NekoLover1994
The woman smiled," Well then we'd love to take you as our daughters, we don't mind if you have powers or not." She smiled.

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka glanced at Yuuki.

then yes! oh and Ayaka can control water and air *yuuki smiled!*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:38 pm
Shadow closed his eyes and used his power to see if anyone in the town would come and release them from the curse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 pm
The woman put her hands out for the girls to take, Ayaka just took Yuuki's hand and smiled,' I want to stay with you forever Yuuki...'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka glanced at Yuuki.

then yes! oh and Ayaka can control water and air *yuuki smiled!*

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:37 pm
*Yuuki squeezed Ayaka's hand* me 2! *she said smiling then she took the woman's hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 pm
The woman walked them out and down to her husband, he smiled," Nice to see you two in person, up close." He smiled and they walked down the street to their house," This is our house. " Ayaka squeezed Yuuki's hand and smiled.  

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 pm
NekoLover1994
The woman walked them out and down to her husband, he smiled," Nice to see you two in person, up close." He smiled and they walked down the street to their house," This is our house. " Ayaka squeezed Yuuki's hand and smiled.

*Yuuki looked at the house* this is such an amazing home! our last home was a bit run down so it didnt look this amazing! *squeezed Ayaka's hand in return and whispered* i think we're going 2 like it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Ayaka nodded,'Yeah.' They walked in and the woman pointed to a room upstairs," You guys can bunk there."

(G2g ttyl)  

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm
(k! g'night!)
*Yuuki nodded* thank u very much! *turns 2 Ayaka* lets go see our room!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 pm
The woman smiled and walked to the kitchen and Ayaka walked upstairs to her room, she smiled at Yuuki before opening the door and smiling.  

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:44 pm
NekoLover1994
The woman smiled and walked to the kitchen and Ayaka walked upstairs to her room, she smiled at Yuuki before opening the door and smiling.

*Yuuki looked inside* woah! it looks bigger than my old room!!!!! lolz  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces