Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
STPMO- s**t That Pisses Me Off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:16 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
TheCoquettishHaberdasher
This... is my kind of thread. XD
STPMO:
People who take their small children shopping after midnight.
People who wear pajamas and house slippers out while running errands.
People who can't read sale signs properly...
... and then treat you like you're an idiot because they made a mistake.
The phrase, "That's so deceiving!"
When people say, "It must be free!" when a barcode won't scan.
People who can't negotiate 2-lane turns.
The fact that my company is supposed to "serve and inspire creativity" but won't allow the team members to be personally creative.
When people use "baby voices" when giving me unpleasant news or asking me a question I won't like.
People who never use their turn signals, especially when changing lanes.
When my sister starts whining about how she needs a new phone/camera/ipod/shoes/clothes/etc when I can't afford groceries.
When my grandma invites me over for lunch and then calls me fat.
When my mom chooses her current husband over her kids.
When I accidentally hit the wrong button and erase the blog entry I've been working on for THREE HOURS.
All of the stuff that sango19 and Ophrysia wrote about working retail.
Scenester kids who dress in 80's throwback attire and act like they're hot s**t in a champagne glass. Trust me, kids, it wasn't great the first time around. Why revisit it?
Being told to "smile" or "cheer up" when I'm having a gnarly day.
Not being able to afford groceries or gas because of corporate "restructuring".
My unbelievably loud nympho neighbors.
The drunks upstairs who sound like they're building an ark at three in the morning. Every morning.
When I accidentally hit the "off" button on my alarm instead of "snooze".
The cats constantly knocking things off my bookshelves and eating my fake greenery (and later throwing it up on the carpet).
Never finding knee-high boots that fit my calves.
The rampant idiocy of my coworkers.
My dad's contentment to live off unemployment instead of reestablishing himself as a productive member of society.
My own rampant procrastination.
That I can't afford healthcare yet I can't get aid because I make too much.
When people make assumptions about me based one one off-hand comment.
People who smoke around me when I repeatedly ask them to either knock it off or get the hell downwind. Asthma, hello?
Men who think they can spawn babies and take no responsibility.
Women who make stupid relationship choices and/or refuse to get out of bad situations.
People who call and complain to their moms every time something doesnt' go their way (unfortunately, one of my besties does this ALOT).
Coworkers who are always trying to set me up with someone.
My own chickenshittedness.
Doctors who tell me PCOS is all in my head.
My mom's political views.
My bestie Michelle's political views.
Those PETA twerps who tell me I'm abusing my pets by giving them a home and keeping them fed and healthy and happy. WTF, man.
My uncle.
All the asshats who treated me like scum in school who now want to friend me on Facebook.
The "Christmas Shoe" song.
When I'm not quick on the uptake.
Stupid lawsuits.
Tax prep people who get you this crazy-big tax return and then take most of it from you for prep fees. (Jackson Hewitt? More like Jackson Screwitt!)
When my sister douses herself in body spray every five minutes.
People who pop out babies and then don't raise the kid to be a productive member of society.
My sister's kleptomania.

And I'm spent. There's more, I just can't think of them all...

@bolded: What's wrong with wearing pajamas outside the house? They are comfortable, and you don't need to change if you are going to be gone for 20 mins tops. I'd wear my pajamas everywhere if I could, they're so damn comfortable.

well she has a different point of view
example:i hate shopping and alot of girls like shopping so they immediately think im a town boy or something  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:44 pm
tummytumsXD
STPMO=

1.my life

2.my mom who tried to kill me

3.dad for being dead

4.i really hate posers

5.i hate it when ppl judge me before they know me

6.having my heart broken everyday

7.cheaters

8.having to deal with ppl that hate me everyday

6. my whole family for being in jail

theres lots more

How old are you? >.>
You're pissed off that your dad is dead? Grow up, come on.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

FluffyMe123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Um.
STPMO: People. Not all the time though. At points. Certain people.

{tummytumsXD, I LOVE your signature!}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens

How old are you? >.>

That's what I was thinking. You're PO'd cause you get 'your heart broken every day'? Not hard to make a judgement on that. I call emo shiz.  

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm
Satin_Slippers
Candy Flavored Kittens

How old are you? >.>

That's what I was thinking. You're PO'd cause you get 'your heart broken every day'? Not hard to make a judgement on that. I call emo shiz.

Lol. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:09 pm
STPMO

-People who think they're helping you, but really they're just ******** s**t up
-Overly open minded people. Seriously, too open and it may fall out.
-Closed minded people
-People who claim to be something, when you know for a fact they don't know s**t about it.
-Christmas songs that I've heard a hundred ******** times, bah humbug.
-People who hate a movie because it's in a different language and they don't want to ******** read it. I loved Pan's Labyrinth.
-People who constantly whine about wanting to commit suicide, but you know they won't do it.
-People who call me at all hours in the goddamned morning to tell me they hate their life.
-The fact that I'm too ******** lazy to get a job.
-People who won't eat chinese, korean, or japanese food because they think they'll serve you dog or cat. Dumbasses, they only eat a certain type of cat or dog and herd them, in a way. Much like we do cows.
-People who are so far stuck up paranormal and spiritual a** that they forget about the real world. Seriously, you are not the anti-christ and you are not special!
-People who don't know s**t about their own religion.
-Hannah Montana.
-People who pretended like they never hated M.J. after it became a fad to love him. I still don't.
-People who think they deserve respect because they are older then I. b***h, you earn it like everyone else.
-Shitty endings to good Movies.
-People stuck in denial way too ******** often
-People who think they know me, when they can't even tell me my favorite color.
-People who ignore the dark sides of themselves and only cling to the happy bunny fluffy s**t. b***h, it's all of you! Don't ignore it! Unbalanced much?
-People who think my tarot deck is evil. Though, I understand at times.
-Impolite people.
-Ignorant ******** who won't accept the fact that I have a "guy mode".
-Contradictions of the unbeautiful kind.
-My Mother pushing me to find a career.
-My Step-father constantly being a d**k.
-Myself, at times.
-Those who think the world would be better without religion and it should be banned.
-Idiots that follow a "bashing" trend, where they think it's cool to hate something they don't know s**t about. Such as Twilight, Religion, That weird kid in class, Brittany Spears.. it could go on. I understand disliking it, but sometimes it's a little much.
-Not supporting a friend
-PETA
-People who don't think things through without considering future consequences, especially when it concerns someone other then yourself.
-Shitty Movies
-That flaming gay that has to declare he's gay and proud every ******** second of the day.
-People who touch me that I don't like.
-That b***h that looked at me like I was stupid at the HOSA-bowl when I was trying to be nice.
-People who think everyone wants to ******** them, when really no one does.
-When I say something funny and people say "I love you, Shelby!" for no ******** reason other then the fact that I was funny.
-My ******** mood swings.
-Everyone else's mood swings.
-The fact that I feel the need to be around my boyfriend 24/7. I love him so much, but I feel like I'm smothering him.
-People who won't let me get over s**t.
-People who walk on egg shells around.
-People who complain about walking on egg shell around me when they just say stupid s**t that makes me angry. It's not me, b***h. It's you.
-Potato soup
-My step sister when she gets a new boyfriend and goes gaga over him, only to lose interest in a week. Yes, you seem like a whore to me.
-People who think so little of me and get pissed when I prove them wrong or ignore it.
-That b***h that I know I can out draw any ******** day and everyone knows it, but she always gets praised for her s**t art. Yeah, I ******** said it. Stop showing favoritism Art Teacher! Everyone is sick of it.
-People who react in disgust when I'm trying to take an insulin shot in public. I don't care if you stare, but don't say s**t like "Ewe!" It hurts my feelings more then people know.
-My weight
-Shitty reality love shows, like For The Love Of Ray.J.
-Gangster. Not all of them, but the ones that are ******** stupid.
-Those girls who are so ******** loud and obnoxious.
-Idiot who clog the hallways.
-People who read s**t over my shoulder.
-Wiggers
-That ******** who thinks he's funny
-People who apparently have never heard of the saying, "If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough" and b***h when things go wrong.
-People who try to talk to me when I have my headphones in. I KNOW YOU SEE THEM!
-My Aunt who uses her daughter's diabetes for pity.
-THAT FAT UGLY b***h THAT STEALS MY GODDAMNED ASSIGNED SEAT ON THE BUS! D:< I'm sick of going into a rage because you want the back, freshman.
-People who ruin s**t for everyone else. Thanks Kyle for getting ENVY blocked at school, Dumb ******** hair in the morning
-People who ruin my moments.
-My Grandmother for being so ******** ignorant. Kaitlyn is not going to get diabetes from eating too much sugar, stop telling her stupid s**t. Maybe type two if she claims an unhealthy lifestyle, but until then, no. Shut up.
-Grandpa for being so ******** hard headed and not accepting a ******** thing I say. You act like everything I say is a lie and your word is truth.
-My father and step-mother for saying all my brothers and sisters were not really my siblings. Blood or not, they are my ******** siblings.
-My Step-Mother for not giving me pictures of my new baby sister to look at. I want to watch her grow and love her, regardless of if I live in kentucky with my Mother. I had to steal pictures of her on my phone and that was nearly a year ago. Please.. I've begged you. At least tell me what she looks like.
-That blue vein that runs across my breasts at the worst of times.
-My dog, who I just caught eating up my phone. Now I don't have a back to it.
-Really annoying people who try so hard to be cool.
-The word "overbearing". I rage so hard.
-My sister kaitlyn when she's mad.
-The sound of children crying continuously.
-Talentless ugly famous people.
-The fact that some Elvis fans won't accept that their hero died on a toilet.
-The fact that I need a job.
-The fact that my Mother won't let me even get my driving permit, regardless of if I'm 18 or not.
-Overly unappropriated potty jokes that are not funny.
-People who become overly difficult if something doesn't go their way.
-That T.V. show Private Practice.
-When my period is late.
-People who try to explain me to myself. b***h, I AM me!
-People who txt talk
-People who act like their problems are more important and unique then any one's in the world!
-Really bad grammar and it's supposed to be your first language.

There's more, however I feel very drained after writing this. It's a good drain.

^ ^

Namikikyo

xViolet_Demisex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm
STPMO-

-People who deliberately use short forms when they're typing or texting..it makes them sound uneducated!!!!
-When people stare at me when I walk through the mall just because I wear the occasional lolita outfit/victorian garb or corset!
-When people talk about my clothes when I'm in plain sight...and I mean directly in front of me and they think I don't notice.
-When people judge me based on how I dress or my belief system
-People who think they can sing but they really sound atrocious
-My friends...on occasion
-My family's crap that I don't care about anymore
- "Popular" music artists these days
-The fact that I am one of the few people in my town who wears corsets
-Writing tedious english essays that take up 4 days of my life
-When I am called back after an audition and it's always the same story "Congrats! your part of the chorus!" or "We've decided not to use you in this production! thanks for coming out!"
-Being surrounded by a ton of people
-People who stop in the middle of the hallways in large groups 2 mins before class commences
-People who believe they can speak another language but they can't
-The fact that some of my friends highly dislike each other (it makes it very difficult to be around all of them at the same time
-The corset that I sewed is too large for me and the bonning is crappy!
-Mint chocolate chip ice-cream
-My period
-My weight
-My height
-If your at the mall and you keep seeing items you'd like to purchase but then you realize that you don't have enough or any money
-Spending money on food
-The fact that the director of my school musical is forcing me sister and I to quit because of another play we're preforming in.
-Hockey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

STPMO
The Freaking 700 club
first off i was just flipping through the channels when suddenly i click on the 700 club
they talk about the most stupid s**t i have ever herd
people who are overweight are not as smart as skinny people...goodness gracious almost all the skinny girls in my school don't even bother being smart...i'm not saying that skinny people are stupid i'm just saying that they don't need to say there smarter than bigger people

People who say gays caused 9/11
i think that is a really stupid excuse for 9/11, but of course some people jump to conclusion and assume its all the gays fault
remember when you assume things it makes an a** out of you and me
a**ume
User Image

User Image
User Image

Squeegy-the-Rainbow-Squid

Romantic Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 am
People who just... don't want to learn.

This has been bothering me lately as I meet more and more people who defend the practice of texting while driving, and I try to explain to them how from a scientific (in cognition science) standpoint, this is even worse than talking on the phone or listening to music, but nobody wants to learn about how brains work. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 am
User Image
User Image

STPMO
The Freaking 700 club
first off i was just flipping through the channels when suddenly i click on the 700 club
people who are overweight are not as smart as skinny people...goodness gracious almost all the skinny girls in my school don't even bother being smart...i'm not saying that skinny people are stupid i'm just saying that they don't need to say there smarter than bigger people

i think that is a really stupid excuse for 9/11, but of course some people jump to conclusion and assume its all the gays fault
a**ume
User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

...People actually think gays cause 9/11?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:24 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
User Image
User Image

STPMO
The Freaking 700 club

a**ume
User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

...People actually think gays cause 9/11?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

User Image
Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs. True story. rolleyes

STPMO:
Being unemployed
Being only marginally employed almost part time, but just enough that it's hard to get a second job.
Not being able to afford heat. Or at least, not very much of it.
Stains in my sink (I want it to be SHINEY Dammit!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:07 pm
STPMO: My freaking toilet that keeps getting clogged. And no matter how long or hard I plunge, it doesn't get any less clogged! And now I really have to pee. T___T  

Rei Uchikino

Sex Metal Pumpkin

Hilarious Phantom

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm
STPMO: Rain shifts. This is when you're scheduled to work as a back up just in case it gets busy. So if you're RSed for an evening shift, you basically have to plan around that and you may not even end up working.

Slutty people. I don't mean being simply promiscuous. That's really none of my business. But it's my business when you start sending pictures to my fiance and talking about sex with him.

The lack of control I have over my own life.

Tiger Woods.

Jon Gosselin.

How little I'm able to eat lately because of my effing stomach. (Well, it's kind of a mixed blessing, really...)

Humidity.

Society's conventional standard of beauty.

Potholes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm
Blueruby127
TPMO: I don't use swear words....yes, even on the internet.lol
-Waking up at six am. All i want to do is rest in the mornings, not go to stinkin school.
- people who look over my shoulder while im drawing something.
- people who say anime style isnt real art (screw you!)
- when my game suddenly wants to mess up or the freakin power shuts off before i can save.
-people saying my name is "ghetto" Shaneiqua is just a name my brother named me. >.<
-being told your to old to play video games and watch cartoons at 19.
-and to old to dress up for halloween. (that's the best holiday!)
- depressed people
-people who are mean and rude for no reason.
-people who are cruel to animals
-people who dont clean up after themselves
-crappy rap songs
-being to poor to get a game i really want
-being to poor to pay for heat during winter =___=
-getting colds

And lot's more, i'm to sick to think of more right now.

THIS. AND MOAR THIS. This is why I'm glad I"m in an apartment with boiler heat, so all the radiant heat from the pipes keeps us nice and toasty without us actually needing to turn our personal heat up. biggrin The last house I lived in was drafty as fark, and running space heaters always blew the fuses. *high five*  

TheCoquettishHaberdasher

Invisible Reveler

17,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300

TheCoquettishHaberdasher

Invisible Reveler

17,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens

@bolded: What's wrong with wearing pajamas outside the house? They are comfortable, and you don't need to change if you are going to be gone for 20 mins tops. I'd wear my pajamas everywhere if I could, they're so damn comfortable.

When I see girls out running errands in their pajamas, it looks to me as if they just don't give a s**t about themselves. Yes, they're comfortable, but only when plodding around the house. It may be just the way my mom raised me, but if one is going out of the house, one should look presentable. Perhaps I was born in the wrong decade. biggrin I always loved "back in the day" when people actually wore hats and coats and gloves and looked NICE when they went out. Even if I'm just going out for a gallon of milk, I put on clean clothes and appropriate footwear (flip-flops are the DEVIL) and brush my hair. I take pride in having a nice appearance and looking like I care. When I see girls out in their pj's and slippers, I want to ask them if they're too poor to afford clothes or if they're just lazy. It's just a serious pet peeve with me. I'm sorry if I offended any lovers of the pajamas. You wear what you will to be comfy, and I'll wear what I wear to feel stellar. smile  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff