Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Gakuen Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better Cat people of Wolf people?
  Cat
  Wolf
  Both
View Results

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 am
Naoko looked at Chikao before looking back down at the floor "I...Well I've been here almost all my life...it seems that my parents weren't really the looking after a child type, they were more the drop them off somewhere type..." Naoko frowned before looking back up and smiling, she knew she needed to be strong.

(sorry I haven't posted in a while >.<)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 pm
As along as Kou walked next to Yoshi, no one bothered him especially the groups of neko students that were bothering some wolf students. Yoshi stopped front of business class, "Well, here's your class" he said smiling.
"Thanks for the help, Yoshi" Kou thanked him as they stood outside of the classroom.
"No, problem. See you later" replied Yoshi then he walked off to his English class.
Kou entered the classroom then took a empty seat in the first row towards the back after that he looked down and flipped through the textbook during the last half minute before class starts.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 am
Yoshi walked into English class and sat down in a seat closest to the windows on the side of the classroom then he pulled out a pencil and opened up his notebook feeling ready for class to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Once the bell, the teacher stood in front of her desk with a clipboard in her hand and started taking role by beginning with the last names in alphabetical order. Kou said he was here when the teacher called his name then he went back to flipping through the textbook.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:40 am
Kami rushed into the classroom and took a seat near the front. The teacher was already taking roll.
"Sorry for being so late, I was at my locker when the bell rang," Kami said, still panting from her dash to beat the bell. She gave the teacher her name and checked the board for any further instructions.
She wrote out in her spiral the bit of notes that were scribbled on the board.
"Hi Kou," She said quietly and waved from her seat.
((sorry for the absense, I haven't been getting much time whenever I do get the chance to get on gaia))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 pm
Kou stopped flipping through his textbook and looked towards the front of the classroom when he heard Kami call his name. He waved back to her then he opened his notebook and wrote down what was on the board.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:05 pm
Chikao thought about what Naoko had said, and flinched when he heard the bell ring. He checked his timetable. "I have a study lesson." He sighed softly in relief; his father would be upset with him if he was late to class. "Hey, Naoko. Let's catch up again sometime." He put his timetable into his bag, slung it over his shoulder and walked away coolly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:37 pm
"yeah lets catch up again" Naoko called out before also grabbing her bag and hurrying out the door. " I think I have music class...and then a student council meeting..." she murmured to herself walking down the hall  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:25 am
Kami smiled and settled into her desk. She really wished the teacher could hurry up, time was going by a little slowly for her. When's lunch? I wish it would hurry up and be here already...
The teacher started talking about a small syllabus on what the class would cover this semester. He handed out papers containing the syllabus.
"Alright, now I want you to take out a blank sheet of paper and write about why you want to be in this class and what you hope to learn. This will be handed in before the end of class," the business teacher said.
Kami got out a sheet of paper and began writing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Kou took out a sheet of paper then he wrote a whole page worth of info about why he wants to be in this and what he hope to learn. Kou did a spell on the paper he written by using a pocket dictionary.

In English class, Yoshi was taking a test that would clarified his reading and writing skills. Once he finished the test he stared out the window as everyone else finishes.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:27 am
Kami finished after a couple of paragraphs and sat back lazily, seeing what bit of mischief could be done. She 'accidentally' bumped the desk in front of her, causing the student to curse under their breath.
I wonder what else we'll be doing... Kami thought.
((100th post...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:53 pm
The teacher looks around the classroom and sees that the students have finished the assignment, "Alright, now. I want you all to open your textbooks to chapter one and we will look the vocabulary" said the business teacher.
Kou opened his textbook to chapter one and looks at the new words.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 pm
Chikao wandered down the corridor toward the main library, where study sessions were normally held. As he walked, he thought about the girl he had just met. 'Naoko ... she seems nice enough. And she's a good captain.' He closed his blind eye, which was beginning to sting. 'But I need to stay away from her and focus on my grades. If I didn't do well in a test ... I dread to imagine how father would react.' His temple throbbed suddenly and he stopped, leaning against a wall beside an open classroom door. He put a hand over his scarred eye and miserably listened to a teacher talk to her class about vocabulary.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:50 am
(( Bump bump. ))  

shirudo raiga

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:57 am
Naoko walked into music class 10 minutes late, usually she was on time but she saw a new student having trouble with their timetable so she walked them to their classroom which was in the opposite direction of hers.
"I'm sorry I'm late" she said bowing to the teacher. The teacher just glared back and nodded toward a chair, indicating that she should sit.
Naoko sat down quietly and started flipping through her book of music, she needed to learn a new piece this week and all the music teachers had preasured her into picking a veyr advanced piece. Once the teacher had finished droning on about 'how music is different to each person' Naoko swiftly got up and fetched her Cello from the cupboard. She placed the case gently on the table and took out her Cello, her most prized possetion since it had belonged to her father from what he called "his wild days..."
She picked up the bow checking that all the stringes were just right then closed her eyes and started playing...  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff