Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
About being pro-life or pro-choice... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now, are you pro-life or pro-choice?
  Pro-life [if so, I want to see what happens if you get impregnated as a result of rape]
  Pro-choice [I agree.]
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:21 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
I am your Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby
I am your Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby
broken_bleeding_angel

So it's ok for her to suffer 9 months of carrying some b*****d's child? That's like saying, "Oh no, don't worry. Rape isn't all that bad, at least you get a baby that's really only half yours. Oh and don't worry about the STD's you could possibly have. It's all good because you have that glob growing in you. It doesn't matter that some strange guy came up and grabbed you, forced you down and raped the living s**t out of you. At least you weren't stabbed." *Smiles*

SERIOUSLY?! D:<
YOU ******** PEOPLE MAKE ME RAGE!!!!!!!

I NEVER SAID THAT IT DIDN'T MATTER!!!!! I SAID THAT I DO CARE THAT PERSON WAS RAPED!!!! I just don't think that you should have an abortion. You will have to suffer from the pain of the abortion and the emotional stress from it. SO either way you are going to suffer.

I'd rather an abortion over a 9 month pregnancy and the painful process of giving birth k thanks. Plus I don't want to ruin my perfect figure over some brat that I'm not even going to keep.

So you would kill an innocent being that has done nothing to you because you don't want to ruin your figure? That is selfish. My mom has had 11 kids and she has an hour glass shape.

Yeah, and its selfish of you for thinking that a girl should have a kid that she doesn't even want. Rape is punishment enough and it would be cruel to make her have that bastards kid.

Call me selfish, call me a monster. I have no morals and I really don't care about what you think of me. I'm pro choice and if I get knocked up before I want to, you can bet your sweet a** that I'm going to abort the little ********. Thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Mord, I love you, hahahaha.
And I agree, even if abortion was illegal and I got knocked up, I'd probably find a way to either miscarriage or abort it myself. I wouldn't want it any time soon. I'm not going to suffer for 9 ******** months over some thing I don't even want.

I'd have my man falcon punch me if that was the case. We've talked about it and he has no problem with giving me a surprise abortion if it were to become illegal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Candy Flavored Kittens
I am your Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby
I am your Mord Sith

I'd rather an abortion over a 9 month pregnancy and the painful process of giving birth k thanks. Plus I don't want to ruin my perfect figure over some brat that I'm not even going to keep.

So you would kill an innocent being that has done nothing to you because you don't want to ruin your figure? That is selfish. My mom has had 11 kids and she has an hour glass shape.

Yeah, and its selfish of you for thinking that a girl should have a kid that she doesn't even want. Rape is punishment enough and it would be cruel to make her have that bastards kid.

Call me selfish, call me a monster. I have no morals and I really don't care about what you think of me. I'm pro choice and if I get knocked up before I want to, you can bet your sweet a** that I'm going to abort the little ********. Thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

And I agree, even if abortion was illegal and I got knocked up, I'd probably find a way to either miscarriage or abort it myself. I wouldn't want it any time soon. I'm not going to suffer for 9 ******** months over some thing I don't even want.

I'd have my man falcon punch me if that was the case. We've talked about it and he has no problem with giving me a surprise abortion if it were to become illegal.

I wish I had a man like that. Haha.
When I was with my ex-boyfriend he said he wouldn't mind being the one to slide the coat hanger up my thigh. But I told him that I would have preferred a falcon punch.  

Rei Uchikino

Musical Doll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:20 pm
I'm pro-choice in the event of rape and first time teen pregnancies. << I'm acquainted with a 16 year old girl who has had two pregnancies, the first one she kept and the second she gave up.

If they get pregnant a second time then either an abortion or just give the kid up tie the stupid girls tubes. ;; It's crazy.

butyes... a woman does have the right to choose. My personal opinion is that if someone's a whore, like the aforementioned teenager, mandatory hysterectomy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 pm
SherlockDoll
My personal opinion is that if someone's a whore, like the aforementioned teenager, mandatory hysterectomy.

Should the man who knocked her up not also get a vasectomy?
He's a total whore as well.  

On Your Six

Enduring Soldier

Musical Doll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:35 pm
On Your Six
SherlockDoll
My personal opinion is that if someone's a whore, like the aforementioned teenager, mandatory hysterectomy.

I wouldn't be opposed to suggesting it had I met them, lmao. Of course the case around here is different since the girls seem to actually PLAN on getting pregnant for reasons unknown.

I suppose it depends on the person then but honestly... 2 kids in the span of 2 years. OBVIOUSLY something wasn't being used. Snip and tie the stupid people. <<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:38 pm
On Your Six
SherlockDoll

Agreed.
And what if the woman is underage? She can't get her tubes tied until she's 18 or older. So until she reaches that certain age she's stuck squirting out babies, vacuuming out the babies, or will be forced to make the decision of closing her legs.
I honestly hope that these kids who keep getting knocked up would have enough sense to close their legs. Seriously.  

Rei Uchikino

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 pm
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Candy Flavored Kittens
I am your Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby
I am your Mord Sith

When I was with my ex-boyfriend he said he wouldn't mind being the one to slide the coat hanger up my thigh. But I told him that I would have preferred a falcon punch.

If arron ever had to Falcon punch me, he said that he hopes that its just as dramatic as this

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 pm
Rei Uchikino
On Your Six
SherlockDoll

Agreed.
And what if the woman is underage? She can't get her tubes tied until she's 18 or older. So until she reaches that certain age she's stuck squirting out babies, vacuuming out the babies, or will be forced to make the decision of closing her legs.
I honestly hope that these kids who keep getting knocked up would have enough sense to close their legs. Seriously.

You have a point there.

Straying away from attempt to say something about whores and surgery, Scrubs is on and J.D. brought up a valid point as well.

What if the parents are abusive drug addicts? Obviously they won't make very good parents so instead of potentially subjecting some poor kid to a life like that, I say abortion is acceptable.  

Musical Doll

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:52 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Candy Flavored Kittens
I am your Mord Sith

If arron ever had to Falcon punch me, he said that he hopes that its just as dramatic as this

User Image

If he ever has to falcon punch you he should totally wear a costume like that. It would add to the epicness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:59 pm
Rei Uchikino
On Your Six
SherlockDoll

Agreed.

Good luck finding a doctor willing to perform a tubal litigation at 18. I've heard of doctors going as far as refusing to do one unless the woman is in her 30's and already has at least two kids.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:05 pm
Zephyrkitty
Rei Uchikino
On Your Six
SherlockDoll

Agreed.

Good luck finding a doctor willing to perform a tubal litigation at 18. I've heard of doctors going as far as refusing to do one unless the woman is in her 30's and already has at least two kids.

Hmm, I thought I heard somewhere that eighteen was an exceptible age. I could be wrong. It kind of makes sense though, I guess. Eighteen sounds like too young of an age to perform that precedure safely.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:08 pm
Rei Uchikino
Hmm, I thought I heard somewhere that eighteen was an exceptible age. I could be wrong. It kind of makes sense though, I guess. Eighteen sounds like too young of an age to perform that precedure safely.

It may be medically acceptable because the woman is considered an adult and capable of making her own reproductive decisions, but that doesn't mean all doctors will do it.

People change their mind, and reversing the sterilization isn't exactly easy and doesn't always take. They don't always refuse to do the procedure because it's medically dangerous, but because they want the woman to have had children and be much older.  

On Your Six

Enduring Soldier

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:10 pm
On Your Six
Rei Uchikino

It may be medically acceptable because the woman is considered an adult and capable of making her own reproductive decisions, but that doesn't mean all doctors will do it.

People change their mind, and reversing the sterilization isn't exactly easy and doesn't always take. They don't always refuse to do the procedure because it's medically dangerous, but because they want the woman to have had children and be much older.

Oh, I see. Okay, that makes a lot of sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:26 pm
On Your Six
The_Brightest_Moon
It's not a PERSON though. You wouldn't have any oppostition to say, stepping on a plant would you? It's a life FORM, but killing it wouldnt constitute as murder. Same with a fetus. I dont support late-term abortions, but if you abort early there's nothing wrong with it. It's a life form, not a human. It's not murder.

I agree. It's certainly a human being, just in a very undeveloped form, but it's not a person and I wouldn't consider it murder.

I was just throwing my limits on the debate out there that one cannot say "Abortion is murder because the child has a right to life" and at the same time say "Except in the case of rape", because IF the first quote is true, then that child still has a right to life and abortion is still murder. It doesn't logically follow to suddenly have an exception out of nowhere.

Either abortion is acceptable in all cases* because you are not murdering a human child/person/whatever, or it is unacceptable in all cases because the 'child' has a right to life and to deprive them of that is murder and wrong.
*we can restrict time, however. Late term abortions are a no, because the child is viable outside the womb.

You can't have it both ways and base the 'child's' RIGHT to life off the circumstances of the mother's birth.

Exactly.  

The_Brightest_Moon

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 pm
People who support abortion "only when she's raped" are not pro-life OR pro-choice. They're not pro-life, because life becomes secondary to whether or not they approve of the woman's sex life. They're not pro-choice, because pro-choice does not mean "you get a choice when I choose to feel sympathetic".  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff