Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

Shen watched the fight from his position behind the tree, keeping a keen eye on Chiya. He didn't want to have to heal her if she got really hurt, if anything because he'd worry about whether or not he'd do well, but he didn't want to be caught off guard by it either. The merman would have been content with wandering back to the ocean on his own, but their position in the foreign town really made it difficult to do so. He hadn't paid as much attention as he should have when they were moving inland, so he didn't really have a clue as to where to go. Shen knew it was a pretty bad mistake, but he didn't lament over it. If need be, he could try and ask someone in the town for directions. Well, if neither Chiya or Kaori were willing to show him the way back for whatever reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 pm
Akari walked through the alleys. The boy hadn't really followed her, so she just assumed he changed his mind.
She walked along until she heard some snarling and talking a distance away. A few miles, actually, but she couldn't help the fact that she had good hearing. It came with being immortal.
"I think I'll investigate." she said to herself thoughtfully.
She crept quieter towards the voices now, trying to sneak. It took her a while, but finally she reached an area where the sounds were up-close. Akari peeked around the corner and her eyes widened. There was a monstrously huge beast fighting against what looked like a demon with mutated wings. She gawked and watched curiously, her eyes wide with curiousity.

Marshmallowolf

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:13 pm
Lynx laughed as Chiya questioned him. "I'm feeling in a good mood today, so if you win this fight I will tell you everything I know about your species." He said preparing himself to strike her again. His body shook and he growled as the black markings that covered his body heated up letting off a scorched flesh smell. Lynx moved forwards three paces and his eyes flashed a glint of red.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:48 pm
Chiya growled at him.
Fair enough.
She jumped to the side, dodging his strike and snapping at him at the same time.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 am
The black liquid of a demon's blood began to trickle down Lynx's arm and drip over the ground where he stood. He grinned and swished his arm in Chiya's direction splashing his blood over her face, quickly he moved from the spot and jammed his arm into the sabertooth's mouth length ways wedging in between the back teeth locking her jaw open and swung his other arm around the back of her neck holding her in place as he bit into her neck. Her blood tasted, to a demon, much sweeter the her soul ever could and it flowed down his chin and cheek as he slowly increased the power of his bite.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 am
Chiya cried out in pain. She snarled at him. A mimic shapeshifter's blood could be deadly to demons because it is filled with hundreds of DNA patterns. If a human with a good spirit were to drink it, they could gain unusual abilities.
I only have one chance to get out of his hold. she thought.
Chiya shifted. She knew that it was a dangerous move, but it was all she could do at the moment. Her neck was small, smooth, and pale. It would be hard for him to bite her now unless the Lynx had a good grip on her.
"This isn't over yet." She assured him.
Within a matter of seconds, she took the form of a wolverine. Small and fast.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:40 pm
Lynx dropped the girl as she shifted and leapt backwards, the move had taken him by surprise although he could have kept his grip easily. He watched her shift into a wolverine, now the fight had really begun, she was no longer a large clumbsey animal that was slow now she had the speed and agility that could match even his own aswell as being a smaller target to hit... This was going to be a contest of speed and accuracy. Lynx grinned as the girl fully shifted, her blood still ran lines down his chin and across his cheek. "Gooooood! I was begining to think you were all talk." He said as he lowered his whole body to the floor, as if getting ready to pounce at her, waiting for her to make the next move.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Chiya snorted.
Don't flatter yourself. You should feel lucky, considering that you are the first to taste my blood.
With that she jumped. Her claws raked his shoulder and she bit down onto it, jerking her head to the side and ripping off flesh. She held onto his back and spat his skin out of her mouth. It tasted disgusting.
Now who is all talk, demon boy? she smirked mentally.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:27 am
Lynx took the attack fully as chiya had moved faster then he had anticipated and the wound on his shoulder sent his pain recepters into a state of stimulation. His grin widened as he gained pleasure from the wound in his shoulder and he turned his head to the side to look at her. "You think you've already won, how amusing!" With that Lynx powered himself backwards holding Chiya's wrists and slammed her into the wall back first. A loud cracking sound came from the wall behind him and Lynx glanced at it to see part of the wall toppling in his direction. "Bad idea!" The wall toppled over crushing him under massive rocks and rubble, he hoped that his opponent had also been caught under the falling wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:14 pm
Chiya darted out of the way at the last minute, after all, wolverines were small and fast. She yelped mentally as a piece hit her tail. Chiya managed to dash out and away from it. She stopped and looked at the demon. He seemed to be looking at her with an annoyed expression.
No, I do not hope to think that I've defeated you so quickly. I would be an idiot to think that. I respect your skill, nothing more, demon boy.
Chiya snorted and watched as he started to lift away the wall. She was half-tempted to help him.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:05 am
Lynx tossed the peices of wall aside with ease as he dug himself free from the rubble, his left wing was now crushed underneath a single large boulder sized peice of the wall. "I'll give you this... You not as foolish as the others." He replied as he heaved the rubble off his wing. Lynx examined it for a moment to see how damaged it was, there was a gaping hole straight through it and the bones that held it together were mostly shattered and he knew this would slow him down. He ripped the wing from his body with a loud roar and tossed it to one side then done the same with the other. He walked over the rubble and got back into position to fight leaving a trail of blood following him. "Get ready!" He ordered then immediately charged at her again, he ran almost on all fours keeping himself low to the ground before leaping at Chiya spinning in the air like the head of a drill. He landed just in front of the wolverine on his hands which he used to spring himself towards Chiya with more speed feet first.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Chiya growled at him and snapped at him. Her sharp teeth caught some skin, but she had a feeling he wouldn't care very much. The only fear she had now wasn't death, it was capture. She doubted he knew who exactly she was, after all, not many people knew a lot about there being royalty in species.
She managed to jump over his attack gracefully, or so she thought. Chiya screeched mentally as his hand caught her leg. She turned around and snapped at his face a little desperately. This wasn't good. Chi hoped that demons didn't pay attention to politics, or else he would realize her origin.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Kaori stepped forward, worried, not sure whether to join the fight or not.She hesitated, on the metephoric fence.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm
The demon gripped Chiya's leg tighter and merely snapped back as she tried to snap at his face and he tugged her towards him slightly. He pulled her close enough to grab her small wolverine throat in one hand then lifted her slightly off the ground and turned her so he was looking her deep in the eyes. "Intresting..." Lynx tilted his head to the side slightly still gazing into the eyes of the wolverine. "Very intresting." Quickly he released her allowing her to drop to the ground and moved a few paces backwards and stood there with his arms crossed over his chest while shifting his view to Kaori then back to Chiya and prepared himself once more.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:57 pm
What is so interesting!? she snapped at the demon.
Chiya coughed mentally a few times and shifted again. Her wolverine tail had been painfully hurt and bruised. She stretched, now in her human form. She didn't pay any attention to the fact she wore no clothes, it didn't really matter. Humans had such odd embarrassments.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff