Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 am
Bree was immediately next to Shaun when he cried out, forgetting her irritation. "What is it?" she said, not liking his expression.

[[good mornin ma BUDDIES!! gotsta run,(damn school!) but ill get on wit ya later. LUV YALL!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 am
User Image
Airi watched in silence as the following things took place. Kiko snorted but his tail drooped slightly when Nahi left.
"Is there something wrong?" she asked in a voice that wasn't caring but wasn't cold.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 pm
it s alex. shaun said shakingly. he wants me dead. and worse, he is on his way here. shaun looked at bree, get your cousin and get out of here. then he turned to the angel, you too, just leave and dont look back! shaun turned to run to the cabbin and get his knives. he was going to end this once and for all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 pm
Bree dashed after Shaun. "Hey now, hold on!! First of all, there's no way I could convince Nahimana to take a bath, let alone run when danger's comin'. Second of all, you can't expect me to let you take him alone! From what you said, he's not someone you just expect to take down and walk away fine, and hey, first person I've found that doesn't think I'm completely nuts is SO not gettin away that easily. I may not be the best fighter, but I'm gonna do what I can!"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 am
shaun turned to her and said, "i just dont want you or anyone else hurt. besides, i have more powers then he dose." shaun sighed, "look, just keep your distance then." if i need your help ill tell you. he thought to bree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 pm
Bree looked at Shaun a moment, then nodded, thinking about how to convince Nahi to help. It probably wouldn't take much, considering pain, danger, and screams of 'Oh God, please stop! I'll do anything!' were kind of her thing.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:12 pm
"look, its nothing personal. i just dont want anyone to get hurt." shaun was numb. "grab my hands and ill show you what my brother was like so you know what i mean." he held out his hands to the elf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:53 pm
Bree bit her lip and tentatively took his hands. "I'm sorry if I sounded pushy. I just, well, I don't want you hurt. Or anyone around here. This is my home. It would be lonely without anyone around."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:35 pm
"its ok. " he said as he showed her all the beatings and the people he brought home just to kill. he made her feel his emotions. he showed her everything. all of his memories.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:52 pm
Bree gasped as the wave of memories hit her, feeling every blow, every emotion. She saw the terrified faces of every victim. She gasped and stumbled, falling oon her butt. She opened her eyes quickly not realizing she had closed them. "Oh God." she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks "I'm so sorry."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 am
now you know. i thought you you should know what you getting into. he said as he helped her to her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image
Airi bit her lip as she watched the two run off.
Well, c'mon. If there is a fight, I want to watch.
Kiko hopped off her lap and took off into a run, following the scent of the other two. Airi sighed and scooted off the log. She swallowed and pulled off the cloak that had been over her back. It fell to the ground silently.
Airi closed her eyes as she stretched her snowy wings out. They touched the sides of the trees on either side of the clearing.
Airi opened her eyes and pushed at the ground with her feet gently. She flapped her wings once and then she was in the air. Air kissed her face as she gracefully glided. She didn't know how far to go, but she could see Kiko's form clearly below, one advantage of being immortal was the amazing senses.
Airi carefully decended and lightly landed in front of the door to the cabin. Kiko sat on a table inside. Airi felt a little nervous for allowing others to see her wings when she had kept them covered for so long.
"If there is a fight, I shall help." she said so quietly it could barely be called a whisper.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:11 pm
as he held his hands out to the elf, the angels dog hoped onto the table it the kitchen. he heared a shwooshing out side, the angel? he jogged outside and called out to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Airi looked at the vampire and blinked. Her pale face tilted to the side and she stared at him.
"I know how to use the bow." she stated quietly.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:48 pm
"i dont know if you want to fight this war." he said concerned  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items