Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Wizards of Waverly Place and stars
Wizards of Waverly Place (R & E's version) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:23 pm
"Wait a minute," Emmy said to herself. She looked down at her body and noticed that she was glowing faintly. "Oh no! Andrea didn't..." "Emmy, tell us what's going on!" Justin demanded. "Andrea...he's an Elf from the Wizarding World. Someone's cast a spell on me. That's why you guys can't see me. You can still hear me but I'm invisible to you. Andrea wouldn't have casted it. He wasn't trained in those sorts of spells. It must've been..." Emmy went silent. Justin and Alex jumped as they heard Emmy scream and noticed a trash can go flying past them. They figured Emmy had kicked it. "She can't do this to me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 pm
"where i syour mom?" she asked.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:27 pm
Emmy went quiet again. "Okay. You guys deserve the truth. I should've told you guys this ages ago. My mother is...my mother is Cassandra. She's an Elven Queen."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 pm
"how is that possible?" Justin asked. " where i sshe?" Deckota alomost creid.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm
"She's still in the Wizarding World," Emmy stammered. "She sent me to Earth when I was born because of back room politics. They found out that my father was a human, and they wanted to...get rid of me."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 pm
"okay we will take you to the lair and we'll se if dad can use some undoo dust to undo the spell" Justin said. "then we go get your mom" Deckota said punching her hand togerther.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 pm
"No we can't," Emmy protested. "It's not that easy. Cassandra is an Elven Queen! Being an Elf already means she has a lot of power but being a Queen is even worse! She can do anything, go almost anywhere. If i do something that could jeopardize Elven laws, she could banish me from the Wizard World and steal my powers away forever." "But what does she want with you?" Alex asked. Emmy rubbed her hands together, though they couldn't see her. "I've...I've been accused of treason. I created a potion for one of Andrea's men to test my skills and the vile exploded after the guy drank it. He was seriously ill for 8 days. They're convinced that i purposely charmed it to be toxic and explosive, but i had no idea that it was charmed and i had no intention to hurt anybody."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 pm
"how do we stop her?" Deckota asked.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:04 am
"I-I....I have to..." Emmy couldn't find words to explain to the Rouso'. She clenched her fists. "I have to summon an ancient creature from Elven mythology. That's one of the most dangerous spells any Elf and ever cast. The amount of energy required to cast a spell like that can be fatal if it isn't cast right."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 am
"so what your saying is: you can die both ways?" Jaustin asked.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 am
"That's right," Emmy said, crying now. Justin wanted to hug Emmy but he still couldn't see her. "Let's get Emmy back to dad and take that spell off of her. Than we can come up with something." As the Rouso's planned to warp back to Waverly Substation with Emmy, Emmy stopped crying and looked at Justin. "Forgive me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 am
They reappeared back in the Rouso lounge room all too soon and Jerry and Theresa were waiting for them. "Did you find Emmy?" Jerry asked. "Yeah, we found her. But she's under a spell that's made her invisible to us. We brought her back to reverse the spell." Justin explained  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:27 am
Deckota walkes back to the lair and looks for the undoo dust. "where did you put it Justin?" Alez asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 am
"I put it exactly where everyone else is supposed to put it," Justin said. "Well, we can't find it," Jerry explained. Justin groaned. "Okay, I'll use a spell to try and find it." Justin chanted a few magic words but nothing happened.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 pm
"thats strange" Deckta said and tryed again  
Wizards of Waverly Place and stars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items