Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded eagerly. "Yup. Let's go." He said, a grin on his face. To be honest, seeing her smile was stunning, but he wouldn't say that. Looking like a creeper wouldn't be on his to-do list.

She led him outside and she turned her back to him. She dropped her trenchcoat and tossed it aside, revealing a lightly tanned, muscular body with some tribal tattoos on it. She wore a simple tanktop and short shorts--both were black. "Attack me." She said, her back still toward him.

(I've got about 45 minutes of cpu time left....)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:21 pm
Justin threw off his leather jacket, revealing a toned, pale skinned body with only a black shirt on it. He ran at her at incredible speed, performing a massive flip over her, landing in front of her. He figured she would trick him if he came at her from behind. He then swung a fierce right hook at her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:22 pm
Next Gen Trilby
Pika-Kitty was in a kitchen somewhere in the manor, making herself dinner. Just in case there are any others around, I'll leave some food out.She thought, taking a small portion of food with her.

(You can come watch me kick the crap outta Justin (if he replies), ya know. ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 pm
SamiwaVamp94
Next Gen Trilby
Pika-Kitty was in a kitchen somewhere in the manor, making herself dinner. Just in case there are any others around, I'll leave some food out.She thought, taking a small portion of food with her.

(You can come watch me kick the crap outta Justin (if he replies), ya know. ^^)

(I Replied)  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin threw off his leather jacket, revealing a toned, pale skinned body with only a black shirt on it. He ran at her at incredible speed, performing a massive flip over her, landing in front of her. He figured she would trick him if he came at her from behind. He then swung a fierce right hook at her.

Dropping to all four, she let a vicious growl escape through her clenched teeth as Justin's fist just barely grazed her shoulder blade. "Nice, but not enough to damage something like me." She smiled--now revealing canines that were an inch long each and perfectly white. "Keep it coming and I can assure you you'll see something quite interesting." She backed away from him and stood back up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 pm
Pika-Kitty heard noises that sounded like fighting; they were from out side the manor. She abandoned her dinner and ran full speed out of the house, only to find two people were fighting; one of them being the werewolf from last night.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm
Looking away from Justin for a moment, she gazed right into the stranger's eyes and spoke without moving her lips. "Thank you for helping me last night. I owe you for that." She returned her gaze to Justin--looking him directly in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:50 pm
Justin nodded. "I have some surprises of my own." He told her. He bent his head down, growling viciously, and once his face was revealed, his mouth was a bear trap of evil looking fangs (Think Baraka from Mortal Kombat). He never liked to use his demon side much, but this he figured busting it out would shock her enough to give him an edge, along with his enhanced power. He flashed what should have been a smirked, then rushed at her like a bullet train.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded. "I have some surprises of my own." He told her. He bent his head down, growling viciously, and once his face was revealed, his mouth was a bear trap of evil looking fangs (Think Baraka from Mortal Kombat). He never liked to use his demon side much, but this he figured busting it out would shock her enough to give him an edge, along with his enhanced power. He flashed what should have been a smirked, then rushed at her like a bullet train.

She growled ferociously as white fur shredded her clothes. She ran right towards him--lunging at him, she bit down hard on one of his arms.

(Good night...this'll continue tomorrow.)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:59 pm
Justin growled at the bite, then kneed her in the stomach. He then lowered his head, sinking his bear trap maw into Sam's arm.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin growled at the bite, then kneed her in the stomach. He then lowered his head, sinking his bear trap maw into Sam's arm.

Sam drew back with a sharp, piercing yelp. As she stepped back from Justin, she plucked off her destroyed clothes to reveal a thick, white fur coat, a tail, and the head and face of a dog. She was indeed a Lycan (or a werewolf if you'd rather call her that), but a white one--much unlike most werewolves. Her eyes were glowing a vibrant silver as she stood there looking over him with what seemed to be a grin on her face. "Nice bite." She said sarcastically. She breathed in deeply and her wound stopped bleeding. "Hmmph. So you like to bite too...." She trailed off, thinking about different strategies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:28 pm
Justin smirked at her again, though it was still hard to tell. "Oh, I can do more than bite." He told her, forming his arms in front of himself in an X shape, with two long, wicked blades sprouting from his arms. "So, a Lycan up against a Tarkatan half-breed.....wonder who's gonna win?" He asked  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:35 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin smirked at her again, though it was still hard to tell. "Oh, I can do more than bite." He told her, forming his arms in front of himself in an X shape, with two long, wicked blades sprouting from his arms. "So, a Lycan up against a Tarkatan half-breed.....wonder who's gonna win?" He asked

"Very funny." She remarked. "Is it possible for you to fight without the use of weapons or...? Sorry, but weapons aren't my suit...and I'd hate to ruin yours...." She trailed off as she turned her back to him and sat on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:39 pm
Justin nodded. "Alright. I can fight without them." He said, shrinking the blades back into his arms. He wanted a fair fight, anyway.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:42 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded. "Alright. I can fight without them." He said, shrinking the blades back into his arms. He wanted a fair fight, anyway.

"Thank you." She remained seated on the ground. "So how did you come to be a Tarkatan half-breed, if I may ask?" She tended to her arm as she spoke.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games