Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
Labyrinth of Fate! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm
I morphed two long katana's frome my back, sheathed, as a warning then smiled and held out my hand... "Name's Da-ku, what about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Myraku stopped short after flying for some time, then thought about something.
"s**t!!" she shouted, then dropped Da-Ku and Benny's things.
"I just thought............ I have no clothes........." she murmured.
She then glanced at the boys' stuff and ruffled through the bag, finding a shirt and a pair of pants.
Wow..... that's lucky," she said, then was about to slip them on when she realized something else.
".... no underwear.... no bra..." she muttered, then tossed the clothes back into the bag.
"One disadvantage about being a female Possessor--" she said to herself as she flew back in the direction of their first meeting--" you can't take your clothes with you...."

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:04 pm
Whilst waiting for a reply, I heard Myra's swear echo through the corridoors.... I laughed out loud  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 pm
Layka paused, looking him up and down and knowing he wasn't going to attack... just yet. She spat the dagger from her mouth and somehow managed to catch it in the sheath on her calf. "Layka." she said, relaxing only slightly.  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 pm
Myraku heard Da-Ku's loud, cocky, laugh and growled. She immediately flew at her fastest speed towards his location. When she turned the corner, she didn't slow down, and struck him square in the face, knocking him over. She then laughed, and, after a short pause, noticed a girl sitting in a fighting pose.
".... hey," she said with a blank expression.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Layka re-tightened her grip as the girl flew around the corner and knocked over Da-ku. She could tell it wasn't part of the labyrinth, but still didn't trust her, and the other one only a fraction.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:15 pm
I spat blood out, "And this is why I keep weapons drawn, nice to meet you Layka" I got up and legnthened my arms into two blades "As for you... Bring it" I pounced and got one blade clean into her shoulder  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 pm
The blade flew through Myraku as she quickly returned to Possessor mode before he could strike.
"Fine, I'll bring it," she said with a touch of arrogance.
She then looked back to the girl named Layka and grinned.
"Don't worry, this won't take long..... hopefully," she said while rolling her eyes and glancing at Da-Ku.
eek
Myraku had a quick lightbulb moment. Before Da-Ku could say another word, she thrust her hand at him and shoved him in the face. She turned to Layka.
"Can I borrow your clothes?" she asked with a smile.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Benny continued moving through, he sensed Da-Ku wasn't too far away.. Also that he was in pain, and some kind of danger.

"Hmm.. Something is afoot" He paused, and pondered for a moment..

"I'll have to investigate, this will need stealth." He said before transforming into a Hawk and flying upwards.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:45 pm
"What?" Layak asked, slightly stunned. "Uh, no. You can't." She stepped back and paused as a gap broke the ground, turning into a deep pit lined with poison-tipped spears, just an inch from her foot. She breathed in and reminded herself she was still in the middle of a game.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:28 am
When the hand hit his face, his soul flew out his body and hit the nearest wall, luckily he was used to this... He reconstructed a second body out of the air and smiled... "Next trick please"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:23 am
Myraku stared at Da-Ku. stare
"That wasn't a trick, you dork," she muttered, "I just wanted to make sure you didn't interrupt me while I was talking."
She then looked to Layka and frowned.
"Just real quick? I'd rather not fight naked," she pleaded.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 am
Layka looked at her again in amazement. "No! You can't!" She was starting to think that maybe sheshould leave them be, but a fight was a fight and she enjoyed watching fights. "And if you're a possessor, why don't you just possess him and take his?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:29 am
Benny soared towards Da-Ku's location.. On the way he spotted his things way down below.. "Must be close" He thought.

He then swooped down grabbing his things in the process, then flew back up, and hid them a safe distance away.

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:23 pm
"or use this if your gonna moan" He formed a skimpy tank top and some denim shorts out of thin air. "Hope they suit your taste~" He winked  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff