Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
.::Masturbation; Basics, Techniques, Questions Answered::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm
SilkTail
broken_bleeding_angel
SandWhisker
Firstly, I would like to offer my congrats of making this. If it were me, I would be extremly uncomfortable.

Nextly... Umm... You mentioned that there was the use of fingers, the end of a hairbrush, and a carrot. Can't you start with something smaller? Like say... the end of a bobby pin or something?

You don't want to loose a pin down there sweetie.

Err.. true, but I can't think of something that I would use to masturbate with... And... not so big. I'm not going to be using my fingers... I'm still... uncomfortable with it. I have nails and they're sharp. And I'm not sticking sharp things down there.

Hmmm...You could try a pen?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 pm
Message removed.  

RubyAnnairb

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:11 pm
How do men feel about girls masturbating? I had a friend who didn't want her boyfriend to find out because she thought he might not like it. But in the media I have heard it portrayed as a common male fantasy to watch a woman masturbate. What do you think is the most common response?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Try a hair brush. I use the handle of mine. It's a good size (not too small and not too big), it's slightly curved and is easy to maneuver. And nobody would guess I use it to masturbate.

Um, it may sound weird, but maybe a hot dog is good to start with?

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:28 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
How do men feel about girls masturbating? I had a friend who didn't want her boyfriend to find out because she thought he might not like it. But in the media I have heard it portrayed as a common male fantasy to watch a woman masturbate. What do you think is the most common response?

Most guys like it, hell a lot of them love it. But it depends on the guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:36 pm
oOVintage CupcakeOo

Try a hair brush. I use the handle of mine. It's a good size (not too small and not too big), it's slightly curved and is easy to maneuver. And nobody would guess I use it to masturbate.

Um, it may sound weird, but maybe a hot dog is good to start with?

Wow. Umm... more food products? Wouldn't it be weird for parents to find a gooey hotdog in their compost though? Or a gooey carrot?  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm

lol
Well, I've only tried it once when I was around 16 and started exploring more. I rinsed it out and threw it away right after using it. If anyone wonders why there's a hot dog in the trash you can just say that it fell. Or you can cover it with newspaper or trash it in some other inconspicuous way.
That is why I prefer a hair brush. Easy to clean and to "hide". And they come with thin to thick handles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:35 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
User ImageUser Image

I think it depends on the guy, but from what I've heard most guys find it hot. I know my boyfriend likes to hear about it, seems to turn him on.

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

I Red Roze I

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:32 pm
sometimes i think my mom knows that im masturbating. and she tells me not to touch myself or else i lose eggs or i will get sick i forgot but is that true/ if you mastuerbate u could lose ur eggs?? also i started masturbating when i was like ten . razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm
No hun it's not true.  

Seawicket

I Red Roze I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:10 pm
oh ok then. now i can take a deep breath and relax  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Someone really needs to do it with a banana, just for the lols. Think that could work?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:34 pm
Sensation Ari
Kaiyle Brightblade
User ImageUser Image

I think it depends on the guy, but from what I've heard most guys find it hot. I know my boyfriend likes to hear about it, seems to turn him on.

User Image
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

From my experience, guys like it. My fiance often asks me to before we have sex. It was awkward the first few times for me, but some guys do enjoy it.

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:35 pm
BabyRuthie
sometimes i think my mom knows that im masturbating. and she tells me not to touch myself or else i lose eggs or i will get sick i forgot but is that true/ if you mastuerbate u could lose ur eggs?? also i started masturbating when i was like ten . razz

Why the heck would your mother tell you that?
Masturbation is totally healthy!

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Killed By The Guardians

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:04 pm
angel_nicholson
BabyRuthie

Why the heck would your mother tell you that?
Masturbation is totally healthy!

That logic is crazy D:. If that were true, then having your period would be bad!

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff