Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:18 pm
(I don't know, I was thinking it would be June or July)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 pm
((Alright, sounds good to me. ^_^ Thank you!))  

Gylfie531
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 pm
" oh im zelda nice to properly meet you" Zelda said as she went out to go hunt some more  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:35 pm
Seria thought for a few moments. "I don't think my talent has developed well enough for it to be of any use, but supposedly, I should be able to make forcefields..." She frowned and stared at the ground. She would have to work on that later.

"Firewood? Okay!" Leaping up, she took off into the woods to gather some firewood. After a few minutes, she arrived back at the cave, a stack of assorted pieces of wood in her arms. She placed those next to the fire, and carefully added a few on.
"Hey, how do you want to cook these?" she asked, gesturing to the pile of animal meat. "Just stick 'em on a stick and hold it over the fire?"  

keliantria

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:19 am
Royce listened around him to the car horns and the sounds of town life, and found every second made him more and more uneasy.
"You're not going to be able to sleep are you?"Dusk inquired, tempted to tap him and see if he jumped since he was so on edge. Then thought better knowing he'd probably kill her for it.
Refusing to admit he was un-nerved about the whole place he turned to her with a solid gaze.
"You sleep, I'll take first watch...Then at midnight we move."He informed rather than suggested, and turned his back on her before she could debate about him getting rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 pm
"Yeah, something like that. Could always make a spit, which would be easier to manage, and would require less of us to hold the meat and keep turning it." Ringil quickly went about collecting up a few of the branches that seemed to be pretty straight, and pulled a small coil of twine from her jeans pocket. She had used it countless times now, to get her dinner cooking, taking it with her every time.
Now, she fashioned the tripod legs, and stood them to either side of the campfire. When she was pretty sure they wouldn't fall over, she got a longer, thin stick, and skewered the meat. She placed the stick on the legs, and the spit was complete.
"There you have it. I just need to keep it turning until it's done. A bit tedious, but it's better than having each piece half burned, half bloody. That's a combination bound to make you sick." She grimaced, remembering her early training days. You learned the hard way at Camp Evil Scientist.
"But anyway... Forcefields sounds like it could be extremely advantageous. Let me know if it's any good; could keep one around the camp all the time, and not have to worry about anything except getting food and stuff. Or at least keep one around us as we fly..." She trailed off, thinking, We? Who says there's a we? What are you doing? You're not thinking! ...But... Forcefields are a good protection. She sighed thoughtfully, half-humming as the air rushed through her nose.

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am
Sora was listening to the conversation while watching for danger."If there was a lake nearby I could get us some fish," he called down."I can swim better than most hybrids I've met."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 pm
Seria watched the flames dance as Ringil made the spit. "Okay, I vote we cook the rabbit first," she said as she went over to the pile and grabbed the rabbit meat. Humming happily, she managed to get the meat on the spit and started turning it slowly. She had never really eaten meat like this, and was excited for her first time. Usually , she convinced someone to spare some food, or gathered edible plants.

"Ohhh, I'm sorry," she sadly said as she continued to turn the spit. "I can only hold the forcefield for a short amount of time. I think the longest I've ever gone was four minutes, and I was totally exhausted after that." She sighed miserably, but then brightened up again. Such was her nature, she could only stay unhappy for so long. "I sure hope there's a lake nearby... we kinda need a good water supply. And fish is always good. Hmm, I think I'll go check, 'kay?"

She walked to the mouth of the cave, gazing out at the forest in front of her. The sun was still pretty high in the sky, but Seria knew that the afternoon would pass quickly, and they needed to get a lot done before nightfall. Nodding to herself, she spread out her light-colored sparrow wings, and took off, flying high above the trees, the wind rushing past her ears. Ahhh, flying felt so good...  

keliantria

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 pm
"Don't go too far!" Sora shouted after her. They hadn't been found yet, but it could only be a matter of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:49 pm
Zelda came back a couple more rabbits and assorted birds in her arms she got a straight stick and put a rabbit on " i have more food, also the blackbirds seem to be in abundunce hmm i should go ask them why" Zelda said as she cooked her rabbit  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

keliantria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 pm
OOC: I really didn't know what to name the lake, and there's a lake that's called Green Lake that kinda resembles it, so thus... it's called Emerald Lake. XD

Seria stopped, mid-flap. Her eyes widened as she took in the scene around her. A clear, blue lake was sparkling in the sun beneath her, framed by tall pine trees and a set of snow-capped mountains. That was the good part. The bad part was however, a sign that read, "Welcome to Emerald Lake".

She turned around, raced back to the cave. Maybe, she hoped, they could stay here for a little while, even though it was a tourist attraction? They were far away enough to not be discovered for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:18 pm
9 happy hundreth) Zelda ate her rabbit and opened her wings she sighed in contentment it felt good to have her wings opened  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:49 pm
((Umm is there a plot or not? Just wondering cause my people are hanging in the park and you guys are hunting and sitting in a cave... sweatdrop Well I'm gonna bring in some white coats if you guys don't mind in my next post.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:50 pm
Sora saw Seria coming back and stood up."Fimd anything?" He asked.
(I don't mind, and I don't think there's a plot)

Faithful Fire
Crew

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:56 pm
Royce looked around still ever alert as he guarded himself and Dusk, noting as the sun was slowly beginning to set.
Trying to keep himself positive that soon it'd be midnight so they could leave, he couldn't help but notice the glint of something white that was more framiliar than he'd like.
"Dusk...Two white coats."He informed in a whisper, nudging her awake gently so as not to make a noise.
Slowly getting up off Royce's shoulder she had used as a pillow, she followed his gaze to two men nearby them.
"They haven't seen us."Royce informed.
What came out of the white coat's mouth next couldn't help but churn both Dusk and Royce's stomachs.
"Two are here somewhere, and the rest are in a cave. As soon as we retrieve them then we can rest."One of them said to the other.
"They know where we are....We need to go warn the others."Dusk said about to shoot into the sky.
Royce, however, stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.
"Do that and they'll see us and probably be able to track us..Wait till it's a bit darker, we were made for night ops, let's use that to our advantage. Other wise were no good to them if we get followed or caught."Royce instructed.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff