Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm
((I'm sorry but the blood pact kills you?! Plus, the guy isn't on since I pm my profile at the last minute he got off.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Dahn Hiraga
((I'm sorry but the blood pact kills you?! Plus, the guy isn't on since I pm my profile at the last minute he got off.))

((Did she acceptt it before she left?))  

gas powered stick

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 pm
(( What I meant was that you have to find your blood pact that the scientists put your blood in and that put their blood in you.
Then you have to link arms or something to make their blood come out of you and go into them and then your blood will come out of them to go into you. That completes the blood pact. So what I was saying is that you do not want to create another blood pact because the blood pact with the other person is what is killing you in the first place. I mean, if you do not find your blood pact person that shares your blood with you and complete the blood pact before the nine years scince you started the blood pact is up. It tells of the completion of the blood pact on page 4. ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie felt some water splash on her from teleport boy's jump. Oh, right, his name is Senku She remembered his name because he was one of the only "guests" at the mansion who was younger than her. She tried to talk to him and make friends with him before, but he was always so gloomy. Julie suddenly felt like playing a little bit. She used some of the water particles in the air to make herself invisible and then walked over to Dawn and The Moving Statue boy. Going invisible took very little effort on her part, and used few water particles, so she wasn't wasting water more than Senku did with his huge bellyflop.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:30 pm
"huh where did she go?" he said looking around  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Uh, oh. I think Senku might have seen me go invisible No one really knew what her power is (except for the scientists) but they only knew that she loved to swim. She did not want anyone to find out, so she went visible back at the place she was before, and pretended that nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 pm
"oh hallo" he said with a light smile  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 pm

"Hi." Woah, teleportation is really fast. I did not even see him move. From up close, his skin looked deep red like blood, except for that he did not seem to be bleeding anywhere. " You seem to have mastered teleportation" He already had many powers because he was one of the few latest experiments, like Julie was. Two years ago, the scientists wanted to try the experiment on young kids, using a different way of giving them the virus, so that over time, they gained new and stronger powers. (Water is a form of life, so Julie has not mastered a lot of the things that she could do by now.) That did not help them to live, though, they still needed to complete the blood pact.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm
"pretty much mastered teleporting " he said laughing a little  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 pm
(( Okay, I have to go, bye))
" You seem to be having a fun time with almost killing yourself!!" Julie laughed I hope he does not guess my power!! Falling into water from a high distance LIKE THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE would be the same impact as falling from the same point onto solid concrete ground, so it is lucky Senku is a mutant freak like all of us, or else he would be dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:06 pm
((aww bye bye))
"hehe it doesnt hurt all that much" he said ignoring his whole body trobbing"ok maybe mild pain"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:18 am
User Image
Nicholas was finally back from his long sudden meditate-form. How it happened he didn't know but he noticed that her was still where he was and that the place was getting merrier. He looked around for the girl he met before and saw her sleeping on a tree. He approached her.

"Hey, you ready to go now?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 am
User Image

Startled by the voice, Miyuki falls off the tree.

"Ow..."Miyuki mutters rubbing her head. She looks up to see Nicholas.

"Oh. Finally. Yes I am very much ready...ow.."Miyuki says happily.

gas powered stick

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 am
User Image
"Sorry about what happened to me. I still don't know the true power of my virus and things can take me by surprise. Let's go then Miyuki," Nicholas said and he entered the mansion once again.

He suddenly remembered a crucial information about the mansion and turned towards Miyuki.

"Hey, do you know if the music room is empty? You ca escape from there while I search for the papers," he said.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 am
User Image

Miyuki sighs.

"I am afraid,that I hardly go inside here. So I don't know wether or not if its empty."Miyuki says.

gas powered stick

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 am
User Image
"Well, that can't be helped. I don't want to risk us getting caught so we have to go to the basement stairs. It will lead us straight to the ground most floor and we can sneak into the underground lab. Will your birds follow us?" Nicholas asked.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff