Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:47 pm
Asuka close her eyes and sigh...

"Well..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 pm
"let's go find 1 of his friends. then he might come, it happens mostly all the time." she looked around 4 1 of Naruto's friends. "i think i see 1 of his friends but i dont wanna make the same mistake."

{{g2g T.T}}  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:56 pm
"I'm fine." Kurasu took the girl's hand. "thank you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Sayumi left the hideout going headed to the village, leaving her akatsuki cloak behind. She usually does that because she wanted to fit in with the village people.

((jinjuriki98, did u not read the rules?))  

oVenom waz here v10

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:14 pm
quitely walks passed sayumi with blood still splatered on his robes on the way to the hideout  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm
Sayumi noticed Yofun with blood on his robe then she followed him back to the hideout. "Who and why did you kill him?" Sayumi asked.  

oVenom waz here v10

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
Sayumi noticed Yofun with blood on his robe then she followed him back to the hideout. "Who and why did you kill him?" Sayumi asked.

looks at her "he hade a blood lust to he started killing people" (he refers to his second personality as he or him)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:36 pm
"Okay...but walking through the village with blood covering you might get you arrested by the anbu...but you can kill them in a snap, which will get you into more trouble," Sayumi said with a smirk.  

oVenom waz here v10

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
"Okay...but walking through the village with blood covering you might get you arrested by the anbu...but you can kill them in a snap, which will get you into more trouble," Sayumi said with a smirk.

shrugs "im only doing what he told me" starts to walk toward the corner on the hideout  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm
Sayumi put back on her cloak and sat back down on the couch in front of the messed up looking TV. "We need a new TV, this one's broken."  

oVenom waz here v10

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:47 pm
stands up "ill get one" starts to walk to the exit  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm
"Oh, and while you're out, don't kill anybody, even if he tells you too," Sayumi said.  

oVenom waz here v10

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
"Oh, and while you're out, don't kill anybody, even if he tells you too," Sayumi said.

turns and nods "ok maam* turns and continues walking  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:59 pm
Sayumi stood up and walked to the fridge and opened the door, "Hm, I could make leek soup out of these ingredients." She gathered all of the ingredients and started cooking, the aroama (i don't think i spelled that correctly) filled the air. "After I get the Akatsuki members sat down for this meal, I want to talk to them about a really important thing."  

oVenom waz here v10

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 pm
walks up to a shop his robes still with blood on them and pick up a tv and start to walk out then the shop keeper walks up to me and i turn around "you cant leave without paying give me the money" "i dont have any money" "well then you cany have the tv" then there is a voice in his head "just kill him" "no she told me not to kill" "come on she wont know" "no" the shop keeper trys to take it but i lashout without thinking and cut his hand off and he faints "crap" starts to band him and the voice come again "just leave him" "no then hell die" "fine" he finishes then picks up the tv and starts to walk back  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff