Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:13 am
Bubble looked at the message. She stepped out of the house and looked around.
"Okay..going straight."Bubble said as she smiled. Bubble then took a left and went straight again.

"Oh! I see it! Wow..those are lots of crystals."Bubble said as she tilted her head.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 am
Michelle stood in the middle of her backyard. She raised her hands and focused. She could feel the power going through her, and was about to release it, but then the screen door opened. Heat and light flew everywhere, and she fought to control it. When she finally did, she looked to the door. Nothing. She sighed, sitting on the grass. 'Why do I always have to prove myself against Melissa?' she wondered. They were opposites, but couldn't they still become friends? She laid back. 'I wish I could at least control my powers better.' She had to practice a lot to control them. Slight distractions can cause her to mess up big time, and she needed to be able to use them in battle. It was amazingly hard and energy consuming just to use those simple spells with the other girls. It was even harder to keep her cool all the time. If Melissa found out about how hard this was for her, she'd have a field day tormenting her. 'One day I'll make a mistake and all those girls could get seriously hurt.' She sighed and fingered the necklace Melissa had given her before they found out they were Elmental Guardians. After that, Melissa had ticked her off so many times, but she still kept wearing the necklace. It was silver, with two charms-a sun and a moon. She got up and walked inside.  

Lethiya

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:01 am
Bubble walked to the door of Diamond's home.

She sighed as she rang the doorbell.

"Jeez..hospital time really gets you to forget things..like why I was there in the first place."Bubble said as she waited for someone to answer the door.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 am
Diamond hear the door rang ... She ran excitedly and oped the door "Holy Water! Bubble is finally here!" Diamond shouted excitedly and hug Bubble

Diana HAD to come down as she hear Bubble was there...
"Bubble!" Diana hugged her too

Melissa was going downstairs NOT excitedly , as she don't know who is Bubble... "Guardian of Water?" Melissa said and feel the presence of Michelle
Michelle? Melissa thought

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:42 am
there was a high pitched shriek from outside "somone plz help mee!" there was a little girl being chased by a huge monster she had short silver hair and was wearing a small blue dress. "Oh my god ! I'm coming hold on!" kiriyu shot outside.

((can she be bubble's little sister I was gonna ask for bubble but I was beaten to it))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 am
Michelle walked outside for one last shot at it, though this she was almost certain would not work. She stood and closed her eyes, clasping her hands in front of her chest. Her mind tightened in concentration. "Transform!" she yelled. She imagined herself glowing, a warm orange light enveloping her, changing her. She started to lift off the ground. Almost there...
She fell flat on her back as a deep darkness entered her mind suddenly. She opened her eyes and tried to blink it away, but could see nothing. She shook her head. Slowly the area around her began to take shape, and then the darkness disappeared. She looked down at herself. Still the plain old Michelle she was 30 seconds ago. That happened every time she tried to transform. She stood up, then hit herself on the head, hard. Why couldn't she transform when everybody else could? Why was she the only one to not be able to completely control her powers? In her fury, she didn't notice the small crackling sound. When she did, she looked around her and realized that her anger has triggered light to gather around her, and as she became more angry, the light heated into flames. They licked at her skin, clothes, and hair, but didn't burn her. As soon as her anger completely faded, however, it vanished. She sighed and laid on the cool grass to rest.

Lethiya

Lethiya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:47 am
Michelle watched from the trees outside Diamond's house as Bubble entered. The girls hugged her. They all looked like they were having such a good time. 'I wish I was part of that.' she thought. She saw Melissa glance up, and turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 am
Bubble smiled as her friends hugged her.

"You guys..I missed you so much! And I feel so much better!"Bubble said as she smiled.

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 am
kiriyu summoned her etir pool and sent her pet at the monster "SICKEM BOY" she called to it.
it launched itself at the monster as kiriyu made a running dive for the girl as she fell.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 am
(( @kirby : Sorry but , Nobody from the main ones have sisters... So...))

Melissa look at the top of the tree and thought I definitely saw someone Melissa bit her head and sighed...

She knows that Michelle COULD transform...But hiding it , even if someone is not there...

"Come in , Bubble!" Diamond shouted as she helped Bubble enter  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 am
the monster grabbed kiriyu "have I been forgotten here! A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!" the girl fell to the ground cracking open her head on the concrete "ow..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:53 am
Diana hear Kiriyu and run up stairs and saw a monster...
"Oh my gush!", Diana yelled as she use her attack "Heart Pulse!" This attack threw away , the person , whom Diana look at... Monster were already not there

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lethiya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 am
Shortly after, Michelle returned to the trees outside Diamond's house. She watched them drink tea and talk and laugh together. She blinked back tears. She was the outsider at her school. Melissa had been her only friend, the only one who accepted her. She had tried making friends with the other girls, but once Melissa found out about her powers, the other girls wanted no part of Michelle. Michelle didn't blame Melissa for anything. She's always been better at making friends. But again Michelle was the outsider. She leaned against the tree trunk and stared at the clouds, slowly drifting into sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 am
Melissa feel Michelle's presence again and sighed... She touch her heart and then look at the necklace , both of them have... Melissa sighed again and one tear come from her eyes...She wipe away it and then thought Michelle...How we fought yesterday... Melissa remembered

~~~~~~~~Memory~~~~~~~

"Stop it Melissa!" Michelle shouted...

"I told you to stop!" Melissa answered back...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 am
the small girl lay on the floor trying not to cry
kiriyuu tried to squirm free but ended up in more pain "what the heck is this monsters flesh made of? sulfuric acid or something!" she felt her skin slowly burning she shut her eyes calling out a pool of etir to protect her face "help me...."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff