Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] House Hunting (Amadorine x Thom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:58 pm
Ama blinked a little, then loosened her grip a bit on him and blushed. "Sorry Thom... Forgot that you sorta needed air..." She smiled sheepishly, still plopped on top of him. Taking in their position, she started to laugh. "Aw man, we keep ending up on the ground on top of one another. Pretty soon, someone's ganna come around and get the wrong idea."

Rolling off of him and onto her back on the ground, she laughed a bit more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:28 pm
"Well if we wind up on the ground again i'm blaming you..." he says as he sits up after she vacates being atop of him. He wasnt smiling persay, but he wasnt 'solemn' either. He looks over at her watching her lay there, he couldnt help but wonder who would find them in this location, it was kinda... quiet to say the least  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm
Ama looked up at him from the ground she was sprawled out on, and she let out a few soft giggles. She was happy, and it reflected in the smile she was giving him as well as her glistening eyes. "Who knows, but I'm sure they'd get the wrong idea about us."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm
"I guess so" he shrugs "You are the only one I've seen so far since yesterday so I kinda dont know what anyone would think... anyways... shall we?" he motions in the direction they'd been going and then stood up once more  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm
"Yeah, sounds good." Hopping back up to her feet she brushed her hair back into order. "Well, Pae might go through here to get to the beach, I guess. Normally I don't think anyone goes up to the cliffs though, so you won't have to worry about anyone intruding on you." Pausing for a moment, she then laughed. "Well, anyone but me, of course. I'll like intruding on you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Thom chuckled for a moment and shook his head at her final comment "Quiet places are good places" he trudges off towards the cliffs once more leaving her to catch up to him. "Not sure I want some place high in traffic" he glances over his shoulder towards her once more  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm
Ama caught up to him, keeping pace with him while they journeyed up to the cliff face. As they neared, the opening of a cave could be seen. "Hey, here's a place! Wanna check it out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm
"Sure, doubt theres any better place to start I suppose" he turns towards the cave and then stops at the entrance "Ladies first" he motions  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 pm
"Oh great, NOW you treat me like a lady." She rolled her eyes, but went in first anyways. "Chicken..." she muttered as she passed him, squinting her eyes in the dark until they adjusted. It was a rather large cave, but it wasn't too interesting. "Well, doesn't look like there's anything alive in here aside from you and I...."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm
"You me and the shadows" he chuckles moving around inside the cave looking for signs of recent life, he didnt want to take over an animals' home. Would very much be such a bad idea  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm
Ama searched around, but found nothing but rocks. "Looks like there's no one here..." Looking up at him, she grinned. "You'd have plenty of room here, this place is huge! I mean, you could seriously make a cozy home outa this..." She kicked at some rocks. "We'd have to clear it out a bit though and get some furniture in."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 pm
Thom scratches his chin "Not to mention some seperators and such" he muses and moves deeper in the cave around corners and jsut exploring the possibilities in front of him "Yeah this could definetaly work" he murmurs to himself  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm
Ama watched him with a wide, proud smile; she'd done good and she had a feeling that Thom was going to take the place. "So... is it better that you thought you'd get?" She sat down on a flat rock and swung her legs a bit as she watched him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm
Thom hears her question as he re-enters the main chamber of the cavern "To be honest I didnt know what to expect, but, this is quite useable." he nods and stops in the center of the main portion of hte cave.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm
Getting up, she stretched, then walked over to him and grabbed his hands, starting to dance. "Well, this calls for celebration, I think! Let us dance our hearts out until our feet give out!" It was rather obvious after a few seconds that she didn't know how to dance and was just throwing her limbs around.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff