Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackSh0t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm
((gtg guys Cya tomarow))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm
Heartless Profile
Username: Belzayne
Character Name: Nalfear
Special Powers (Abilities): Shadow magic
Weapons: Claws, horns
History: Nalfear was a warlock that had specialized in destruction magic. Through peaceful times, he stayed locked up in his study, usually reading books to learn more about magic. He stayed this way until he finally came across a template on the heartless. Intrigued, he read more, and once he learned enough he tried to summon them. Although he succeeded in summoning one, it ended up consuming him, and the end result...he became a demonic heartless.
Relatives: None. Nalfear never knew anyone that showed interest in him
Appearance: User Image
Anything else you want to add: -Will work on this-  

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 pm
"Well,Max,theres this group of Nobodies called Orginization XIII and they're trying to get hearts.We got away,say,yesterday?Well the leader,No. I Xemnas,doesn't take too kindly to runaways.Unless of course,your 'special' or have a keyblade.They're trying to reform Kingdom Hearts and he needs keybladers for that.And thats it in a nutshell...I guess."She said dully,not really caring about Xemnas.Suddenly,Xinha twiched and looked at the ground."Xin,what's wrong?"Xinha looked up at them."Xemnas has come into Twilight Town now."Xhara stared."And no,he was not there half a minete ago.He just came now."Xinha hastefully added."Grand...this day get any better?Ugh..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 am
"It's getting better all the time, and Max, I take no offense to your outburst, but let me be straight with you. Your still a kid, so was Sora, you can be brave and strong, and still be a kid, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but it is something to not let get to you. As for your family, sorry to hear that, but you aren't the only one with lost family, I'm sure the twins when they were simply human, lost family, I've lost my entire family, to a definite fate, the only person I have is a master who hasn't been around for some time." Aerin stated giving responses in kind. "And one more thing, don't go flashing your keyblade, heartless can already sense it when it's hidden, but flashing it around is light a homing beacon, and showing it off, is a good way to help the enemy." Aerin said lighting a single cigarette and simply letting it burn, a calming smell filling the garage.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 am
"ah a long walk around town was just what i needed." he stopped an looked around. he felt a sudden surge of power flood the streets and started to wander towards its source.(everyone should know who i am by now.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am
Darkness...that was all that Nalfear could see. There was nothing he could do to stop the heartless. They consumed his heart easily...all because of his greed.

Opening his eyes, he looked forward towards a dark realm. He had been called there for something. There were weapons that could harm them all, yet there was a good chance that he was an exception, since he was not a normal heartless. Though the nightmare from the last night was still in his eyes, he continued. "So you want me to go and capture some people from this town...Twilight Town? Very well." With his orders in hand, he opened a portal and started his way to this unknown town, and using some of his magic that he still had, he took on the figure of a vendor, and placed his 'shop' up around the sandlot, waiting for the moment to strike.

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

BlackSh0t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Max falls onto his back casually. "Ok, but what I want to know is just WHO controls the heartless!" His face turned very serious.
"I've had dreams of Sora before but could never remember who he fought in his original journey." (KH1) He tightened his fist. "That person is responsible for my entire WORLD's destruction." He sat up and smiled. ((oh crap...he has an idea...)) "Hey if I beat the living crap out'a this Zemmy guy or what ever, do you think he could tell me who that guy is!?" he was leaning so close to Aerin that you could hear his breathing ((LOL LONG POST))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm
"No one leads heartless, not really, closest thing they have to a leader is Maleficent, a sorceress, but she's not a world destoyer, not really, she just wants power. The last realy and true leader, who was a heartless, was Xehanort, or as he called himself Ansem Seeker of Darkness. He is dead and gone, then again so was Xemnas, but so was Axel once, but he found a way to come back." Aerin said musing, and pausing to remember correctly. "If your looking for a simple face in a crowd Max, your out of luck. However if you feel the need to get out there and do something, take my ship, and travel, help people, and maybe you'll find what your really looking for." Aerin said tossing max the keys to his gummi ship.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

suzanne702

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:45 am
Organization 13 Profile
Username: suzanne702
Number: VIII
Gender (Male or Female): Female
Character Name: Axel
Special Powers (Abilities): Flurry of Dancing Flames
Weapon(s): twin chakrams
History: Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames is the Nobody of Lea, and is Rank VIII within Organization XIII. He wields fire and enchants his weapons, twin chakrams, with his pyrokinesis to unleash powerful rapid attacks. The Assassin Nobodies are under his control.

In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Axel was the trump card for the rest of the Organization as a double agent in Castle Oblivion to keep track of Marluxia's plans. In Kingdom Hearts II, Axel betrayed the Organization for his friendship with Roxas and acted of his own accord to try and help Sora. Axel appears in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as a playable character.

Lea, his complete being's original name, was revealed in the Day 356 Secret Report and also mentioned by Saïx. Lea had a connection to Saïx's original persona, Isa. Both Lea and Isa appear in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Relatives: Roxas?
Appearance: kingdom hearts 2 and 358/2 days  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:35 pm
Max stared at the keys for a minuet. "Well in that case where can some one go if they wanted to revive their world?" Max pulled out a map of the worlds he's been to. They are all clearly marked by name and sketches of the place. (about three) "Ok well I have some stuff to do here first and the first thing is this". He threw the keys back to Aerin. "The second is to use the munny ((I think that is what they call it in KH2)) given by Mikey to buy a ride back to Kindom castle so Chip and Dale can give me a ship." Then he looked at his last few things and said. "If you ever need some help beating down that Xem guy give me a call." He stuck out his hand and the Oathkeeper appeared. He opened the door to an alley-way , waved, then hopped on the key blade like a skate board and hovered away.  

BlackSh0t

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:37 pm
Xhara and Xinha stood silent at the mention of their family.The one that had fallen into discord...Bad memorys.Wish...I could mess with my own memory...or at least Hina's...But for some STUPID reason..."Ergh...stupid powers..."Xhara mumbled quietly.Xinha had one eye half closed."Well...I think it has something to do with fighting the 'darkness'.Im not sure though.But I do belive Manse-Err...'Xemnas' would know,by any chance.Good luck then,Max."Xhara boredly looked at the door as he left,then turned to Aerin."Soooo,what are we doing about Xemmy?I have no idea...just that we have to avoid him by all costs,if he hasn't senced us yet,"Xhara looked around the room suddenly."He doesn't got any sealed portals watching us...at least.Well,we shouldn't stay in one place too long,thats suiside.He can sence people allmost as well as Xin,but Xin can tell where people are a planet away.
At least,most people,that is..."
she added on quietly."Takes a lot of energy,to do that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 pm
"Alright, well, I'm still looking for that guy, he was apparently last seen here, so if you guys aren't in a hurry to run, I'd like to look for him, any good shady areas?" Aerin asked not sure where they'd popped in and figuring they'd been here at least a little longer.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~

Xemnas made sure he could watch Aerin and his friends as he appeared beside Ritsuka and Aero. He grinned at the boy who was locked in an arm lock by the Nobodies. He spoke to the Nobodies. "Take Aero to the prisons in The World That Never Was at my castle. Make sure he cannot escape." The Nobody nodded and vanished. He looked over at Ritsuka and walked over to the boy. "My my. Someone's hurt. Looks like you can't fight. So I can just do this...." He scooped the boy up and put him on his shoulder and made sure he couldn't fall off. He opened a portal and vanished. He then reappeared a few feet from Xhara and Xinha. He grinned and walked gracefully towards them. "I've come to get what's mine in a way." He was a few feet from them, Ritsuka on his shoulder, unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:33 pm
"Well,theres the forest,we didn't take a good look around when we walked through before."Xinha nodded.Suddenly,Xemnas appeared."Xemnas?!?"She stared at the person on his shoulder,reconising him.(They still don't know his name rofl )"Didn't expect that...Poof...sometimes the Corridor of Darkness freaks me out...Wait a sec...what do you mean 'Yours in a way'?!?No person or object in this room,besides that robe and your person,belongs to you,Xemnas!And we won't do your bidding anymore,Xemmy!!!Xhara pushed Xinha beside her."We...won't go back.Never again.And if I wake up in your dungeon or something,I'll find a way out,"she pointed at him."You can bet that.And Xinha won't go there at all.Unless,of course,its of her own free will.But thats not going to happen."They both stood,hand in hand facing Xemnas,nether scared at all.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~

Xemnas couldn't help but laugh darkly. It was a fake laugh for a man with no emotions at all. He fake smiled. "Now now. I won't be answering that question." He looked at the boy on his shoulder, blood dripping down Xemnas' cloak. "Ah. I'll let you leave the Organization, but under one condition. The condition is kill Aerin. He knows too much. This will clear you of any actions against the Organization and ensure your leaving of it with safety." He pointed towards the girls. "Mark my words, Xinha and Xhara. I'll kill you if you tell anyone about the Organization's intentions and any secrets you may have uncovered. I will be watching. Now I must go." He turned and waved his hand and a portal appeared. He looked at the boy on his shoulder once more. He sighed. "Well I can always wait...... Maybe...." He set Ritsuka on the ground and vanished into the portal.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff