Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
Twin Sisters of Fate(still excepting! Never too late 2 join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:58 pm
Gingetsune was just about to leave,as her kimono swirled around her,but a hoard of Heartless appeared.Gingetsune wasn't worryed much about the actual Heartless,but she was worryed about the people over there seeing her fighting.
With her Keyblades.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 am
Luxord stood. "ah one of those hmm." he slung out his cards and let them totate atound him." how about we make this interesting hmm. if i win you come with me and do me a favour."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:42 pm
"And if I win, you'll bring me to my sister and if I find out she's harmed in anyway I will make sure you won't be able to eat properly for the rest of your life!" She said smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:06 am
"sounds fair..." luxord tossed a set of dice at her that rapidly expanded and would cause serious damage if it hit  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:35 pm
Selena's eyes widen as she jumped out of the way, she narrowed her eyes as she charged at him with her keyblade.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:10 am
luxord paried with one of his cards and caught her key blade in between two of his cards. three cards rushed at her from behind. she would have to either take the hit or let go of her keyblade.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:31 pm
Selena reflexively let goed of her Keyblade back fliping out of the way of the cards. She landed on her feet, held out her hand and recieved her Keyblade again. She lunged at Luxord, swing at his head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:27 am
Luxord used his time magic to freeze her he then plucked the key chain from the key blade. it was now useless to her.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

demon_wolf1990

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:50 am
Roxas or if he's take an can i make my own person  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 am
(Yeah, Roxas is taken sorry, but I'd love to see a new character^_^ and Razi can he really do that? Pull a key chain off the Keyblade? O_O)

Selena unfroze and fell to the ground as the Nobodies grabbed her. She glared up at Luxord.  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:14 pm
Gingetsune couldn't not be sween by those people.Either she got seen-with the keyblades-or got killed.She jumped out with both and did the Whirlwind attack,spinning around very fast and hitting most of the shadows.She looked up,seeing the rest trying to morph together in plain sight of those people.She sighed and jumped at the heartless,knowing she was about to be seen.

~{You probley can take off a keychain.It would make sence...How would Sora change them?They would probly just turn into a blank key}~  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 am
luxord grinned down at her." looks like you lose."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

demon_wolf1990

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:03 am
User name biggrin emon_wolf1990
RP Name: Yabun
height:5'8
lbs:168
Good or Evil: good
key blade's in use:
oblivion=has great strength
oathkeeper=Take a way one combo but increasing magic
Decisive Pumpkin= The grater the number of combo's landed the more damage is dealt,leading to stronger finishing move's!
Abilities
Guard
upper slash
horizontal slash
finishing leap
retaliating slash
slap shot
slide dash
guard break
explosion
aerial sweep
aerial finish
counter guard
high jump lv3
quick run lv3
aerial dodge lv3

judgment
SPELL"S
Firaga
Thundaga
Curaga
Falling fire
SUMMONS
Heartless
Lance Soldier max:2
Luna Bandit max:3
Assault rider Max:1
Nobodies
Creeper max:4
Samuria max 2
Sniper Max 3
Possessor MAX:!1!
MY OWN
Earth Dragon
Earth wolf pack only 4
Stronghold: Disney Castle(but wonder's around away from the castle)
Bio: Yabun looks for any evil person with a key blade in his or her hand even tho he use's heartless an nobodies or help from time to time has one friend but his heart was taken away now yabun wants to find who has it an get his friend back yabun some how is able to use 3 key blade's at one time

(sorry i cant find a pic the fits with my style of this bio)  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:10 am
yabun appears next to a tree watching the boy an girl he keeps an eye on them as he move's to a different spot then sits on top of a big rock an wastes for him self to be seen an his whit robe with black tribal mark's on it
yabun~hmmmmm wonder who started the fight first an im sure the boy is the stronger one but is he good or evil~yabun thinks to him self  

demon_wolf1990

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 am
(sorry about the delay folks my internet was down for a long time>_<

Salena glared up at Luxord as the Nobodies dragged her away. "This isn't over!" She shouted angrily.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff