Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm
Okay said Odette holding his hand to see what the house look like .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm
his light wrapped around them and the were transported to a place were a big hole in the wall was seen in the distance." this is twilight towns only mansion and for the last year i have been renovating and fixing it up i finished recently and stocked all the rooms. there are 8 free roms in the west side that have diffrent themes find one you like and unpack. ill cook something cause you look hungry."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 pm
Christina blinked up at the voice confused. How bad do I seek freedom and life? Well I always had them! Why would he ask me that?

"Let me out! I have to find my sister!" She screamed.

"Sister?" The first man-who-spoken-to-her-'s voice burst out laughing. "Since when did you have a sister?"

"Ever since I could rember!" She exclaimed.

"And when was that?"

She stopped, What is he getting at?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 am
"If i may ask what do you plan to do for her. she has found a better life than the one you started her with . " he looked back down the hole at the girl and saw the truth in her words."she does have life now. and i dont want to see it taken"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 pm
Xemnas turned to Razi with a scoff. "And since when did you have a heart?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:38 pm
wow the house is nice said Odette " , she was walking around the place .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 am
Hina was saddened to hear Xigbar's rejection,be heard Xemnas' voice,along with another voice that she reconissed a bit."Hurrr...the mage?!Whats he doing in the castle?With Xemnas too!" Running to go see what was up she looked into the room they were in Wolfie,what do you think they're doing? the wolf's replie came later then she thought it would.'I don't know...we can't get closer,Xemnas probuly knows we're here allready.Hmmm...'She nodded and watched the Supiror to see if he gave any hint to what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 pm
"What do you want," Xemnas asked frowning as he sinced the two watching him.  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 pm
Hina nearly jumped when she realized that Xemnas was talking to her."I heard the mage,and last time I checked,I was fighting him...So he's with us now,Superior?" She asked stepping out of the frame of the doorway,but feeling uncomfterble in feeling Xemnas's presence,it was so...Hard to describe.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:41 pm
"He's on no one's side in particular, he's neither a threat or an ally," Xemnas stated coldly. "What do you wish to be speak about, girl?"  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:02 pm
((100 posts allready biggrin ! Woot woot!))
"I just wanted to know why he was here,it was curiosity.Sorry,Lord Xemnas,I should've minded my own business..."Wolfie began to scold her,nobody else could hear the Wolf exsept for Hina,and she grimnanced."I'll leave now,Superior."She turned around,with Wolfie screaming at her.Oh,Would you shut-up!He's SCARY!You can't feel it,unless your summoned,and your never summoned around him.So would you be quiet!
'Well Fine then.
Can I have some Ice-Cream?'
Thankfully,Hina had gotten back to her room,because she suddenly burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:37 pm
Xemnas frowned, he never liked that girl...no he wouldn't say that...he never liked the creature that's with her. It never seemed to show himself and always seemed to be watching him.  

Fairy-Amazon

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Your so dumb!Fine,I'll take you to Twilight Town and we'll have some Sea-Salt Ice-cream.Happy?
'Yes!'

Hina chucked and entered the Corridor she had summoned.Wolfie came out and romped around,and she bought the ice-creams.
"Your funny,you know that?"Hina said to the wolf.
'Really?I always thought I was deadpan.'
The wolf replied,which made Hina laugh again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 am
Razi laughed so hard his wings shudered from under his cloak." you think im a nobody. wow dude. thats weird for someone of your wisdom. i am the one who escaped . i found my heartless and my heart before a keyblader got to them and i reunited my body with my heart. i accuired some new apendages though." he fluttered his wings a little." oh and nice wolf." he said to the girl" hes right though i am on neither side..but i am on both heh"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 pm
Christina banged her Keyblade against the wall, when a man with silver hair and golden eyes appeared in front of her.

"Long time no see," He said. Christina's eyes widen in shock. "I believe we already met."

His eyes are so familiar--No!

Images flashed in to her mind; the man standing over, electric shots, her metal hands quaking with every lightening plus, Hearts too many Hearts coming into her chest, people screaming.

"NO!" Christina cried holding her head as she sank to her knees.

"There's no stopping it, Christina. You are as I made you. A killer, Heart-stealing android." The man said. "I am your father, Xemnas."

Christina's eyes widen in horror. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces