Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 am
Fine but your mentality is very repressive.

Now back to the kitchen, woman!

A woman should not be having leisure at a computer. Technology and freedom are for men!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:07 am
AmberElric
Fine but your mentality is very repressive.

Now back to the kitchen, woman!

A woman should not be having leisure at a computer. Technology and freedom are for men!
atleast it's not me being a pathetic male.

And hun, you aren't my husband.
Nice try though. surprised
I'm allowed laptop time when: cooking/cleaning/other chores are all done, kid is alseep, and other times when he gives me permission, like I good wife does.

imo.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

R3x is bck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 am
It depends on me most of the time for me. It depends on how he says it and what he wants me to do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:19 am
        Really? A woman's job? Last time I checked, that's something patriarchal men on a pedestal invented, because one little 8-hour job for five days a week is sooo back-breaking.

Oh cry me a river; Housework and child-rearing never ends.

Now I'm not one of those over-the-top women who sneer at any woman who chooses to be a housewife (how dare she choose, because feminism is about what other women want, not choice, right?). If I ever become a mother, I'm not going to work unless I absolutely have to, I'm going to give my kids time.

But I'm still going to get a good education and form career options. The future husband in my life is not a guarantee, and God forbid, if anything were to happen within the marriage, I want to be able to pick myself up and stand up. Because I'm human. Because I'm the daughter of Adam and Eve.

Oh Sanju, so philosophical

Well, you haven't had any kids yet or been married yet, right? :/ I just got a baby sister who I'm old enough to be the mother of, and trust me when I say raising a kid is like two full-time jobs. And housework is a full-time job in and of itself.

And what will the husband do? Only earn? One full-time job? Give me a break.

If I'm going to marry a man, he better be man enough to understand the difficulties and help me out, like a real man, a real manly husband would.

Real men aren't afraid to wash a few dishes.

this account is dead man

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 am
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

A flaw:
You said that you had all rights to your body, and that you'd give away a daughter even if you're husband wanted a daughter.

By going against what your husband wanted, you'd then(by your own ideals) be less of a woman for it.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 am
RosesFallingLikeRain

A flaw:
You said that you had all rights to your body, and that you'd give away a daughter even if you're husband wanted a daughter.

By going against what your husband wanted, you'd then(by your own ideals) be less of a woman for it.

Waitwhut... she actually said she'd give her daughter away? Like those crazy third-World parents that kill baby girls?  

this account is dead man

Scarlet Obsidian Rose

650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 am
I cant stand the whole "male dominance" it absolutely pisses me off in no short order. If a man told me to do the housework, cook him dinner and stay at home then i'd set him straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 am
c e r u s a n j u
RosesFallingLikeRain

A flaw:

Waitwhut... she actually said she'd give her daughter away? Like those crazy third-World parents that kill baby girls?

Yep.

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 am
i also said he didnt want another kid. so, it coudlnt happen. even if he did want another, it turned out to be a girl, and i was told to keep it- id starve it if i must get rid of the damn thing
xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 am
c e r u s a n j u
        Really? A woman's job? Last time I checked, that's something patriarchal men on a pedestal invented, because one little 8-hour job for five days a week is sooo back-breaking.

Now I'm not one of those over-the-top women who sneer at any woman who chooses to be a housewife (how dare she choose, because feminism is about what other women want, not choice, right?). If I ever become a mother, I'm not going to work unless I absolutely have to, I'm going to give my kids time.

But I'm still going to get a good education and form career options. The future husband in my life is not a guarantee, and God forbid, if anything were to happen within the marriage, I want to be able to pick myself up and stand up. Because I'm human. Because I'm the daughter of Adam and Eve.

Well, you haven't had any kids yet or been married yet, right? :/ I just got a baby sister who I'm old enough to be the mother of, and trust me when I say raising a kid is like two full-time jobs. And housework is a full-time job in and of itself.

If I'm going to marry a man, he better be man enough to understand the difficulties and help me out, like a real man, a real manly husband would.

married for almost 2 years, son is 15 months old
:]  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 pm
Amarah Couture
i also said he didnt want another kid. so, it coudlnt happen. even if he did want another, it turned out to be a girl, and i was told to keep it- id starve it if i must get rid of the damn thing
xD

That's nothing to joke about.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 pm
im not joking.
id rather (insert everything here) then have a girl.

again, my husband and i arent having anymore kids.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 pm
Since it was ignored...

Amarah Couture
@nomo- i dont believe true lesbians exist.

Please explain. Especially in regards to how you apparently know my orientation better than I do.

Amarah Couture
xD

Wooooooooooow. Just... I don't even know how to respond to this.

Simplest one, though: If it's between what you want (not to raise a girl) and what he wants (you to raise a girl), defying your husband and killing the kid seems to go against the whole 'men are superior' thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 pm
@zeph- i simply think it's fake. people fake it for attention. imo.

raise=/=keep heathly  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

this account is dead man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:21 pm
Amarah Couture
c e r u s a n j u

married for almost 2 years, son is 15 months old
:]

I stand corrected on that. But the rest of my point still stands --none of which you replied to, by the way.
Oh and what a nice superiority smirk you got there missy.
But it's a bit hypocritical don't you think, starving off baby girls? Considering you were one once.

If everyone had the same mentality as you there would be no "good wife" for your son as well. Honestly? Women like you disgust me, while there are women suffering all over the World, you sit in a privileged position and tell them that their situation is as it should be.

Why am i even wasting my breath. :V  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces