Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm
"I dont pity you, I wish I didnt remember my life, and honestly I wish I couldnt talk sometimes it comes in handy." he said with a slight smile. It was somewhat to make her laugh, but it also came across as disheartening hearing about someone wishing the one thing that mattered most, your memories, were gone along with your ability to speak. "But hey we all envy someone else for something, thats why there are raiders." he said breaking the silence that had formed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"I dont pity you, I wish I didnt remember my life, and honestly I wish I couldnt talk sometimes it comes in handy." he said with a slight smile. It was somewhat to make her laugh, but it also came across as disheartening hearing about someone wishing the one thing that mattered most, your memories, were gone along with your ability to speak. "But hey we all envy someone else for something, thats why there are raiders." he said breaking the silence that had formed.

She didn't laugh, she became more sorrowful, she stood up and unsheathed her Samurai swords, cutting up the air, silently, with ninja like precision. She stopped for a moment, holding one of her swords in her mouth, she signed. 'At least you can remember the people you envy, the people you hate.'  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm
"The grass is always greener Amber." he said standing as well and walking a good ways from the table and pulling his own sword. "Having your memories can hurt you just as much as not having them." he said smiling very lightly at her hoping she understood what he meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"The grass is always greener Amber." he said standing as well and walking a good ways from the table and pulling his own sword. "Having your memories can hurt you just as much as not having them." he said smiling very lightly at her hoping she understood what he meant.

'It's a double edged sword. You may have to excuse me, I'm quite tired, and need to rest, don't take it to offense, I'll train tomorrow. I need to rest now.' She signed, then re-sheathed her swords. She went to a wall and leaned against it, falling asleep. Her weapons were close and she was a very light sleeper.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm
"Goodnight Amber, Mysty you should get some sleep to." Gene said as he began to practice silently like he wasn't even moving.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:04 am
Mysty nods and rubbed his eyes. she moves the pizza out of her way to clear the area she sat in and crossed her arms and yawned."good night" she said as she laid her head down.she almost insistently went to sleep.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm
She woke up the next morning, no one else was awake, she began her morning training. She felt her pent up stress be relieved slightly. When she finished, still no one was awake, she looked around, smiling at the sleeping figures.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm
She was dreaming about her past.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Gene woke suddenly with a start rolling from his chair pulling one of his guns and looking around panting before remembering where he was. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes before reholstering his gun. "Damned nightmares..." he said as he brushed himself off and walked over to Amber Lynn. "Morning." he said trying to act as though nothing had happened out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene woke suddenly with a start rolling from his chair pulling one of his guns and looking around panting before remembering where he was. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes before reholstering his gun. "Damned nightmares..." he said as he brushed himself off and walked over to Amber Lynn. "Morning." he said trying to act as though nothing had happened out of the ordinary.

She turned around and looked at him. 'I sensed your nightmares. Something wrong?' She signed, looking at him.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm
"Relatively I suppose, used to be a soldier, a sniper, still have nightmares from the battlefield, and nightmares of how I got where I am because of that life." he said seeming disturbed by the dreams more than most other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Relatively I suppose, used to be a soldier, a sniper, still have nightmares from the battlefield, and nightmares of how I got where I am because of that life." he said seeming disturbed by the dreams more than most other things.

She nodded. 'I still have dreams of fighting assassins, who seemed to be out to get me and having to use my swords to kill them, I go by a code. If you are unarmed I will not harm you.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:51 pm
"Dangerous habit to have, some of the most dangerous people I met didnt use weapons, and they would not have used such restraint against me in a similar, yet reversed situation." Gene pointed out as he leaned against a pole and drank some water relaxing for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Dangerous habit to have, some of the most dangerous people I met didnt use weapons, and they would not have used such restraint against me in a similar, yet reversed situation." Gene pointed out as he leaned against a pole and drank some water relaxing for the moment.

She nodded again, pulling out one of her samurai swords and looking at it, she sighed lightly and re-sheathed the sword. 'So.... you said you would help me train, Gene-Sensei.' She signed, looking at him.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 am
"Indeed, if you wish to start now draw a single sword."Gene said as he stood completely still staring at her a smile on his face. He didnt know why he didn't correct her, he was no ones sensei, but it made her happy, and thus it made him happy.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff