Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:17 pm
Demitria fidgeted under the extremities of the light and hissed as they either agitated her eyes or let her relax for a moments rest before the agitation came back. She tried to claw at Devon as she blinked through the tears. She grit her teeth instead of biting her lip, which the blood from her lip earlier had already slid down her chin. The fighting spirit which had left her had returned again and she shook in her straps. A low growl emenated from her lips as she gave a fierce look in her eyes. She hated the lgiht and wanted dearly for it to be turned off. Demitria wanted so badly to be out of this confinement. The experiment was wearing on her and she resisted the pull of the straps on her nude body.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm
Devon looked down at Demitria with uncaring and unsympathetic eyes between writing his observation notes down on his clipboard. After a few minutes, Devon turned off the light and moved it away. He removed the wires from Demitria's face and lowered the head section of the examination table back down. He then pressed a button on the machine which printed the results of Demitria's facial expressions and movements.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 pm
Yani, who had been watching, pulled the paper - still warm - off the printer. "Interesting observations..." he mused thoughtfully, almost to himself. He looked up at Devon and tapped the paper once with two fingers. "Might I suggest different light waves? I believe the rods and cones in this Chimera's eyes will be an interesting study."

The sound of the scritching attracted John's gaze; the Chimera, his attention. He had to remind himself that he wasn't the only one in here. Most likely none of the Chimerae here even knew what the outside world was like. And they probably wouldn't even believe it was a real place if he tried to describe a hamburger or a hot dog.

That doesn't seem like a wise idea in hind sight, he realized. They don't make hamburgers or hot dogs out of human.

Jared entered the garage with Hiccadu and picked out a small, maneuverable vehicle. Not as good as a motorcycle, but not as fragile either. He waited for Hiccadu to pick out her ride and then rolled out of the open garage.

((Post more tomorrow, sorry!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Devon looked over at Yani. "Oh, sir! I didn't notice you coming in. I'm sorry. I was focused on my observations" the doctor said as he put down his pen and his clipboard full of observation notes that he had written on paper. "I will get right on that" Devon said, "shall I change the type of light used for the experiment?".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Demitria sighed in relief until she smelled it. A bewitching smell, one she recognized almost too easily. Her nose twitched and she began to wriggle once more as she smelled it. Or a person. Yani. She grit her teeth and growled as she struggled. They were testing on her longer?! Demitria was relieved the lights were gone but she knew they were only going to become even more annoying once they did more light tests. Being in the cages, though treatment was horrible, was much better than being here. Anything was better than the experimentation rooms.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 pm
Hiccadu scowled at the thought of needing a vehicle. The Chimera were in the forests around the slaughterhouse - it's not like she NEEDED transportation, especially when the two remaining creatures were so close.

"I don't need one," she stated simply. "I can run."

Or have you forgotten that already?

Then an image of the Chimera trying to enter the slaughterhouse was downloaded into her mind via link with TAIS, and Hiccadu's eyes flashed, the message clear.

"If you see that Chimera, go ahead and kill it."

Hiccadu smirked. Of course.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm
(Le GASP!! your gonna try ta kill meh?!?)

Senazuki began to get anxious and decided to try to go in anyway. He judged exactly where the building was and began to dig a whole where he was sitting against the wall. If nothing else he would just dig them all out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:04 pm
((Lol dur?

And I don't know how digging would work... the flooring is kinda concrete and metal...))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 pm
(ah yes but he was traumatized while he was there so its not likely something he will remember easily PLUS he is outside the wall right now so its just the grass around *shrugs* he will find out soon enough)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 pm
((*shrug* Okay.))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 pm
dragonblade629
֝۞֙

"At least it should mean that we can kill her," Rei said to Panther, knowing that their first step in taking down the slaughter house, after finding others that escaped, if there are others, would be to destroy Hicaddu. "Well, I'm not really sure," he said in reply to Panther's question, "All I know is that we should be getting away from the slaughter house, for now, at least."

۞/

Panther looked at Rei, almost a foot taller than she was, with tired, round eyes. "How are we going to kill her? She's too strong. And she doesn't smell mixed." Like the other Chimerae. She smelled blended. More refined, at least for a prototype.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:09 pm
((*poke* Devon needs a reply :3 ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Devon looked over at Yani. "Oh, sir! I didn't notice you coming in. I'm sorry. I was focused on my observations" the doctor said as he put down his pen and his clipboard full of observation notes that he had written on paper. "I will get right on that" Devon said, "shall I change the type of light used for the experiment?".

Yani took the bulb out and examined it, squinting to see the filiment. "I think the type is fine," he said after scrutiny. He screwed it securely back into place. "Just different color, perhaps. I hear cat eyes are more responsive to green than to red, which would be an intesting find."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:19 pm
Devon nodded and went over to a cabinet and opened up the doors. He pulled out a box and set it on the counter nearby that the doctors used to do file writeups. He opened the box and pulled out different coloured surgical lights. It wasn't the first time he did this experiment. Devon changed the bulbs in the surgical lamp with the different coloured ones. He then raised the head part of the examination table and positioned the surgical lamp over Demitria. He checked her eyes to see if he needed to put more drops in.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:40 pm
Yani watches quietly, awaiting the outcome and predicting results, then analyzing the possibilities of each outcome before anything definite had even been decided.

"Suit yourself," Jared said, irritated by another fact that she was utterly more capable of braving the environment without technology than any normal human was. Other than TAIS and her creation, Hiccadu could function on her own, without electronic help, without any connection to satellites or internet. If TAIS were to be destroyed - unlikely as the possibility was - Hiccadu would eventually form a personality of her own, though her memory capacity and database would be down to 2% of what it had been. The size of every other human or Chimera brain.

It irked him to think her brain was fifty times as efficient as his own.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff