Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm
((so you're saying he didn't?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:40 pm
(( rebels get a lot, so do leaders. It's a double positive~ ...Lol xD ))

Nicholas whined and reached his hand out after the woman when she left him again to concentrate on the chained man opposite of him. His large blue eyes then settled on the feather and his heart fluttered. He instantly forgot about everything else, at least for the moment, as he picked up the feather and sniffed at it like it was the prettiest, most sweet smelling flower.
Nick smiled and laid down on the ground on his side, holding the feather close to his chest with his both hands. He closed his eyes and wanted to rest. Things were happening a bit too fast and his head was aching from the various emotions he felt. A nap would do him good and he could manage sleeping with the temporary peace given to him by the beautiful single feather.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:42 pm
((so you say...lmfao, jkjk))  
(i didnt say either way...just that if they are as beautiful as they are meant to be that such a thing would make no difference)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

((Leading a rebellion doesn't make you resistant to pretty women XD lol, but ok))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:44 pm
(no no im merely pointing out that he miiiight have made several mental barriers between his rational and mental portions of his brain because he knew what he was fighting)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm
((Their are mental barriers, and physical ones lol XD nuff said, I've been listening to comedy lately , so yeeeeaaah :3))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:54 pm
((ugh, waiting for illegal 'cause right now I'm the only person in the girl's slave room crying ))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm
(( I feel all the slaves are in a single room, just different cages =w= The Aliens would never be that particular about segregating them all by gender or any other traits. The idea is to allow all slaves to chit chat and get to know each other. I'm just glad I can manage the RP okies at least while Illegal is absent .-. ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:11 pm
((Okay, i guess I misunderstood your first post, sorry sweatdrop ))

Maxy watched almost boredly, leaning on the bars of her cage, which were promptly leaving red lines across her extremely pale skin. She peeked out, and she said in a loud voice, though she spoke to herself, "Whore wouldn't really fit her, would it?...I think Greedy fits better." She sighed, rolling her eyes, uncomfortable in her awkward position.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:30 pm
The sound of footsteps from a long, flowing stride could be heard. Vaanathos was walking down to the area where all the human slaves were being held in captivity. Along with him he brought two assistants. The expression on his face appeared to be that of repulsion and almost nausea. "Let's get this over quickly. The stench of these filthy creatures accumulating in one area is making me sick. Hopefully we can find a slave that's worthy of me quickly, though unfortunately we'll probably have to weed through countless useless vermin to pick out one that could be of some use to me" he said to his assistants. Vaanathos thought that all humans were dirty and he hated dirty things. "I just don't understand why our army just doesn't invade and round up the rest of those useless humans and exterminate them, except for a few who would be given the task to bear future generations of slaves" Vaanathos added as he walked along.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"Because that would be useless. the future slaves wouldn't know how to do anything. They'd need to be taught, and you wouldn't want to wear yourself out, now would you?" Maxy said, unable to help herself, leaning forward in her cage, even though it made her choke just a little. The chain on her neck was too short. It was annoying, really. These angels were disgusting vermin in her view, so she couldn't help but speak up when he'd spoken the exact opposite. So much for holding it all in until the auction. Either way, she'd not be baught with such an attitude. Or atleast that's what she was counting on.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm
"Stop" Vaanathos said to his assistants and turned towards the human that dared to speak up against him. "Well, well, well. If it isn't a little rat thinking it's a big bad monster" Vaanathos said as he pulled out a black whip from his side. He lashed at Maxy with it. "I'd suggest you'd learn your proper place before you're forced to" he said to her, "and show some respect to your superior races".  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"Superior race!?" Maxy yelped when the whip hit the skin on her arm but growled afterward, "Your just an alien that unfortunately enough for me happened to stumble across something it liked, like a common. little. thief." she hissed, leaning forward , again, but had to go back just a bit when her face started to flush. She was on her knees and her fists wrapped tightly around the bars, "You're the vermin!"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm
Vaanathos came over and grabbed Maxy by the hair with a black gloved hand. He pulled very hard on it and said "well if we are the vermin, then why is it your species that's been captured? Obviously we are superior or we wouldn't be selecting our very own workers from conquered species". Vaanathos pressed his whip firmly against Maxy's throat and cut off her air supply. "If the guards were smart, they would take you down to the punishment facility and teach you a good lesson. I'll be sure to let the auctioneer know that he has a rotten apple among his pickings. I don't know what was seen in you" Vaanathos said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff