Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 pm
Nova decided to answer Vance. "Nothing, I just find you a little annoying, no offence." She then joined the discussion. "The humans are a problem that can eaisly be taken care of. However. I'm afraid werewolves and vampires will never be at peace with each other."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:51 pm
Vance smiled nervously as the subject of the conversation began to grow darker "you guys can be pretty creepy you know"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 pm
marcus looked at nova "and why would our two races be unable to have peace i mean look at us vampires werewolves and hybrids sitting at one table eating dinner discussing peace between our races "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm
"hey and ghosts, don't forget that" vance came out from under the table and stood beside him hovering a few feet above the ground  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm
"You don't know the werewolves like I do. They hate vampires and want them gone its all they think about. That's why I'm here. I was supposed to infiltrate this place do some sneaking around and get some info on you, but I don't want to. I never did. You have to ubderstand though, if I fail to bring back at least one bit of useful info not only will I be punished, everyone will. I don't want the innocent hurt because I failed." Nova explained bitterly."Please believe me, I want peace just as much as you do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 am
"nothing is impossible but for now what would you consider use full information also if you want peace as much as we do than i think it would be a good idea if we form a secret alience to make peace and work together"after this marcus looked around looking at every one of there faces  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 pm
"They want to know the usual. You know; how strong your defenses are, how many you have in your army, weapons, and stuff like that. I have to tell them something that's believable and at the same time a complete lie. A lie they can't see through." Nova explianed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 pm
"To hell with what the werewolves told you to do!! Don't let them boss you around like a kid. Make your own path, your own fate! They can find some one else to do your dirty job" Sky tried to calm down but the though of werewolves sneaking info to each other to kill his kind pissed him off.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 am
Vance nodded "yes listen to everything he says about how you should choose your own path" he chuckled "sorry just exploiting a social anomaly is all" he looked around the castle "well if you want I could collect some info for you and maybe blotch it up a little" he dissapeared into the wall and returned after a few minutes "for example the armory is fully stocked with tons of good weapons and is located in the eastern wing, all you have to do is tell them its in the west wing and bam! no harm done"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 pm
Nova smiled at the ghost. "Thanks Vance!"  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 pm
"oh all in a days work I guess, being dead is a big responsibility you know" he smiled and dropped down to the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:06 pm
"Its not that big of a responsibility, If you know how to live" Sky took another bite out of his apple  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:36 pm
vance exploded in a bought of fake laughter "oh my god i see what you did there. oh that was a good one" he dusted himself off and cleared his throat "anyways i'll check around for anymore info i can find, like lets say the location of sky's room" he dissapeared once again into the wall  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Nova turned to sky."What do your know about 'living' you're a vampire?"  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 pm
Sky stands up in anger " I never wanted to be a vampire!!! I had a life, family and friends. And you shouldn't be talking Hybrid" He said the last word in disgust and walked off towards is room, digging his nails into his palms.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games