Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:08 pm
Xexx groans,"That sucks, but since your father and mortal mother moved from the village, Aeroth Has been watching over you. I'd figure she would try a little harder to protect her flesh and blood. We shall go at once, to see the gods and to get a clear understanding of who this being is. K-Ba may be some help to, if not in fighting the creature, then in deflecting some of the attacks from you. Sanu,..."A butler passing by."Summon K-Ba, he will accompany me on a mission to my home world." Sanu nods and whisps off towards K-Ba's room."Master K-Ba, Lord Xexx wishes you to accompany him to his home world." "I Have plans with our guest soon." "Miss Hatira is going with him, I believe." K-Ba jumps out of the tub and wraps a cloth around him quickly. "I'll be out in a moment." Drying off and pulling on a pair of pants real fast, slips his feet into a pair of sandals and takes off down the hall as Sanu whisps off back to Xexx. K-Ba stops and gasps for air,"Why are we going there?" "Hatira has a problem, and we'll be going to help fix that problem." Krista walks up, "And what about me?" "Watch Pheonix, she has not awoken yet." K-Ba stands straight, after catching his breath, water still glistening in thin layer of panther fur that does little to hide his chisled muscles. His elven ears tucking in under his greasy Brown locks."Ok, let go." Xexx opens a rip in the space and motions for hatira to step through.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:11 pm
Hatira sighed and nodded, stepping forward into the rip.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:16 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"We both have interesting pasts and stories behind our names" the elf notes "Travelling together should be interesting."
"Yes it should. I'll find you in the shops when I am finished at home."
"OK," the elf said before heading to the shops to buy supplies.
Bob returns home, packs a few things for the trip and says farewell to master Shuan and the Naka, and quickly heads to the Market place. "Mr. Ownage, how are you coming with the supplies?"
"Quite well actually" the elf says. "I'm almost done. All we need to do is buy you some bolts for your crossbow."
"This way to the weapon shop." Bob walks into the shop, and picks up a few bolt sizes."I think a hundred of these will do us some good for a while." Bob lays it on the counter," Do you have 100 of these?" "No, Bob. I have 20, but give me about a day, and I can fill you order for one hundred." Bob looks at his companion," Is a day too long to wait?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:26 pm
Xexx and K-Ba follow behind her, stepping into the God's Court. "Aeroth, Your master calls you name." Aeroth appears,"What is it Xexx." Aeroth gasps seeing the girl,"I can guess, All I can tell you is to search the caves of the Godless Mountains. Be careful too, a drone, like what i was questioned about if using KlochNStroks lightning abilities freely there, not to mention the Demon with her mortal family." Xexx nods, "understood, but I must also ask you, what can I do about the demon in her, you of all people should know." Aeroth lowers her head, that is something she must figure out for herself. I cannot, becuase it doesn't know how to, if it did, it would have used that method to destroy her." "Fine, K-Ba you may be more help now than I thought." Another rift is cut,"So long Aeroth, do try to stay in contact a little more. Hatira, shall wwe go?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:32 pm
Hatira sighed and nodded, "Yea." she went into the rift.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:41 pm
K-Ba grabs her by the arm and pulls her back,"Hold up. Xexx, can't you see she is upset." turning her to him,"Now, I only have half the details of what we are doing, but I don't need the rest, I won't let us go anywhere, unless this woman wishes to continue." using his finger to turn herface up to his,"Hatira, please, tell me what is wrong. "  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:44 pm
Hatira sighed and told him all she could without crying, "I do wish to continue."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:50 pm
K-Ba pulls her tightly into his chest, and Xexx unintentionally snapsout ,"This is hard on her, and I have to be hard on her to keep her focused." "Xexx, calm down, pushing her isn't going to help, thinking about what has happened puts her into an emotional state, if you keep on, she is both going to breakdown, unable to do anything, and hate you for making her that way." "Fine, may we please continue, I'd like to get this over with, without being to messy." K-Ba walks through the portal with Hatira still in his arms.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:02 pm
Hatira sighed, "I want to get through this without you 2 fighting please..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:09 pm
Xexx apollogizes,"If I weren't so over bearing, he wouldn't get so defensive of you. i'll calm down." The portal closes behind them. "I'. at a disadvantage in here, but oh well, lets find both your demon, and the creature mis using my powers."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:20 pm
Hatira nodded in forgiving Xexx and looked around a bit to re-familiarize herself with the terrain and stood up, her dog ears twitching lightly and swirving a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:24 pm
Xexx steps foward past the barrier, saying," This place is huge, I don't know if we'll find him quickly."

~Somewhere in the mountain~
"Boss, I sense some intruding into the mountains. A feel a power much like my own." In boss nods in the darkness and motions for the lackey to check it out.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:27 pm
Hatirta smirked lightly, "I've been here before, i know where everything is back and front." her ears twitched to one particular area and she sniffed lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:32 pm
(*sp: Hatira)  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:34 pm
"Then you know very well the Reason I say I'm at a disadvantage, the whole no using magic beyonf this barrier." A Turtle Anthro steps out from behind a rock."I knew I sensed someone here."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff