Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
█The ؃ƒiciαl Randσm Crew & Regulars RP▓ WAFFLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skathes

Wintry Dragon

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 am
*sits back in his seat after getting seconds and a drink, chilling it slightly with his breath, then waving to berry with a smile for being acknowledged, before sitting back and taking a sip of his punch and nibbling on a cookie* so glad no one else seems to be using the buffet tables...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 am
*Peeks in*
I missed it huh?  

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm
"No silly, I said last night in another thread that this thread will stay the Prom for another couple of days." Alexia breathed happily. "When it's over the RP will be back up. I'm trying to be fair to the people that can't be online." She smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:37 pm
"Whelp, it seems no one has decided to post anything more today though Lexi my dear"  

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

I David Tennant I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 pm
"Doesn't matter, I'm leaving up for a week."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Rose peeks into the room, only exploring out of curiosity and boredom. "Whoa.." She says, looking around in wonder then spot two people towards the back. "May I join?" She says with a childish pout.

(Should I dress my avi like the character as well?)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I David Tennant I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:16 pm
The former Doctor looked up from his seat at the snack table then answered with a extreamly believable british accent, "Yes you may join." He smiled slyly. "I must warn you though..." paused a moment to think, "Once this goes back to being the Guild crew and reg RP you won't be able to post again in here until you've become a regular. Oh and yes you can dress your avi like your character, it's all the rage don't you know!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm
Monom walks over to a blank spot and pulls a Violin out of thin air
"Booya, Magic Violin summoning powers"
He begins to play, but mainly squeaks and creaks are heard
"darn summoning spell... Never summons a TUNED Violin..."
he then fiddles around with the tuning pegs for a minute, then returns to playing, this time the song is crystal clear  

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:49 pm
"OPEN YOUR EYES, I SEE YOUR EYES ARE OPEN," Jin sang loudly as he dragged himself back out from under the table into the open. "WEAR NO DISGUISE FOR ME, COME INTO THE OPEN. WHEN IT'S COOOOOOOOOLD OUTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE, AM I HEEEERRRRE IN VAAAAAAAAAAAIN?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm
Tennant dropped his Rex is Not Your Lawyer script and looked up at the Asian then mockingly said with his thick scottish accent, "Damn Jin, you should get a job in Hollywood with a voice like that!" He giggled.  

I David Tennant I

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Rose pouts even more,"I won't be able to post till I become regular? Awwwww..." She says then randomly shrugs, knowing she'll post more anyways. Rose suddenly jumps at the untuned violin..."Owies.." She says then pokes at her ear. Then someone randomly came in singing, she giggles at the situation. She then twirls into a different person, then gives a bow. "Misa ish Rose, or whatever nickname you give misa." She says with a playful wink towards those listening.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 pm
Jin paused and turned to David at his giggly statement. "You know I'll refuse to get a job Dave," he said defiantly before continuing. "HOLD OOOOOOOON TO THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
THERE WILL BE NO SHAAAAAAAAAAAME!!

AAAAAAAALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIIIIIIEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOOOOOOVE!!!!!!! scream scream scream "

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

I David Tennant I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 pm
Looking at the goodies on the snack table, Tennant helped himself to some of the food he'd prepared. Mouth full of Strudel and having a think accent it was almost impossible to understand him. "I ink I'l goh an' chang ento sumthing moar foral." The Scotsman put his script down and toddled off singing and chewing. "Harrrrmone Harrrome ove luvvve!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 pm
Rose giggles at the one singing,"Ooo! Oooo! My turn!!" She pulls out a random top hat, then placed it on her head. "Like eyes from across the room..down my drink as the rhythms boom..take your hand and skip the names, no need here for the silly games. Make our way through the smoke and crowd, the club's our sky and I'm on your cloud. Moving closer as the lasers fly, our bodies touch let the angles cry. Leave this place go back to yours, our lips first touch outside your door. A whole night we got in store, whisper in my ear that you want some more...and I j**z IN MY PANTS"  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 pm
Monom sets down his violin and looks around at the people singing
"*Sigh* You guys don't know good music... Good Music is 'Burning down the House' By Talking heads!"
He then takes a deep breath and sings
"Watch out!
You might get what your after
Cool Babies!
Strange but not a stranger
I'm an Or-di-na-ry Guy!
BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE!~
"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff