Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Reaper Academy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 am
kyle and silver went to check on sam and saw she was gone. he saw a nurse and asked, "where did sam go?" "to her room i think." she responed. he went to her room and saw a blonde chick sitting on sams bed. "who are you?" he asked. "the names sam or have you forgotten." the girl replied. 'no way that can't be sam. sam's not blonde.' he thought. "what happened to you?" he asked. "you sure have a lot of questions." she said. "i died, then god and hades gave me a chocie. be an angel or be an demon." "and what did you chose?" he asked. "i chose both so i can stay here." she said. "i'm half angel and half demon just like johnathan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Amy glimpsed the shocking news when she had finally fallen asleep. Her scythe was pretty handy for that sort of thing. She wondered what other powers it could supply her if she could just get a chance to train... or maybe this was training? Either way, she hoped sam was the same as always, and that she would be even better at helping the Academy. At the moment it didn't seem like much of an academy with no actual training or classes, and demons attacking new students with limited skills. She sighed and fell into a deeper restful sleep.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm
Kye yawned then closed her eyes and fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am
kyle was stunned form the new sam. "i hope only your looks changed." he said. "i got some new powers but other then that i'm still the same old sam." she said to him.  

dark saphire_911

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:00 pm
Amy dreamt a simple dream of having a boyfriend. It seemed like she hadn't had one in so long... Maybe she could find someone among the reapers. She certainly hoped so. There was no way she'd fall for a bad guy. In the dream, he had brown hair and blue eyes, and he seemed really sweet. She wished it could be true.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:05 pm
"well, you seem tired you should get some rest." kyle said. "ok" sam said she layed down and fell asleep. kyle left the room.  

dark saphire_911

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm
Amy enjoyed her dream for awhile longer before being woken up by more light. When she opened her eyes, she saw that it was already morning and light was filtering in through her window. A tray of a carefully portioned breakfast was sitting by her bedside. Stretching, she grabbed herself an orange and began peeling it, enjoying the citrus scent. It still seemed strange to her how normal some things seemed at this Reaper Academy, but at the same time, very different from her original life.
She saw someone pass by in the hall that seemed too familiar, and her heart stopped for a moment, registering on the machine that was monitering her pulse and heartbeat. That was the guy from my dream!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:51 pm
sam was heading to amy's medical room when she heard her heart stop she went into the room and saw she was sitting up. "are you ok, amy?" she asked.  

dark saphire_911

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:59 pm
Amy's eyes were still widened in disbelief, and she struggled to respond.
"Yeah, I think so, but these dreams are really starting to get to me. I think I just saw my future boyfriend walk past my room..." she replied, picking up the half-peeled orange she had dropped on her bed when she had seen the guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 pm
"you know you problely can see the future." sam said. "but who knows. you well enough to train?"  

dark saphire_911

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 pm
silver felt the burn of the sun on the inside of her eyelids. but she stayed currled on her bed for a momment. as she slowly got up she thought 'what a great counsler i am, letting a whole new group of reapers get hurt in a war.' as she walked out of her room she entered the cafiteria thing (to nice to be a cafateria but big enough for everyone to eat). she spoted arc and joshua and walked over sitting down. "where's sam i dont remember much at all of last night?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:26 pm
Kye woke up when the sunlight started bothering her. She sat in bed feeling well rested after having such a long nap. She climbed out of bed, "Hmm, I kinda hungry now" she left her dorm room and walked to the cafeteria to get something to eat.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:14 am
"well if you want to train i'll be in the cafeteria, ok?" she leafed the room and went into the cafeteria. she saw silver and over to them. "hey guys, any of you seen kyle?" she asked.
kyle was outside training.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 am
Amy had nodded at sam's offer and worked on getting out of bed. She hadn't been in too good of shape last night, but her scythe really did wonders if she was able to get some sleep. She could still feel a few scratches, but most gashes had healed up along with some bruises. I really want to join everyone for breakfast instead of being stuck here.
She slowly climbed out of bed and stretched, changed, and sore muscles screaming, she made her way to the cafeteria.

Brandon had just arrived at the academy this past night, and he still wasn't sure where he was. He had passed through the infirmary, and seen all the damaged reapers. Must've been some battle...
He was finally able to find a nurse that pointed him in the direction of the cafeteria when she heard his stomach growl. Wonder what kind of food they have here at a reaper academy... he thought, still trying to get used to the idea of being here. He entered the building that served as the cafeteria and got in line for some breakfast. He hoped he could make a few friends here.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Kye sat at a table by herself after getting her food in the cafeteria. "I wonder how today is going to turn out" she thought as she ate quietly.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff